What a disappointment

What a disappointment.

The movie was good up until the whole 'sue the humans' thing. Such a retarded idea. Why the fuck were the humans not giving a single shit that bees could talk are were now sueing the honey industry? Nobody seemed to be be shocked that their world was turned upside down.

Another thing that got to me was the float flowers on the plane part. Like those were the last flowers on earth right? Why the fuck were they able to get them past airport security AFTER just stealing them? We were shown armed guards at the parade to protect the flowers, yet a girl + bee stole a float and then got it past airport security without anyone giving a shit. Plothole after plothole.

Yes I know it's a kids movie, but come the fuck on, a little smart writing doesn't hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW-lDX2UcL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's a childrens movie you fucking autist

is it kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZW-lDX2UcL0

I will never understand why people don't like this movie.

Does not excuse bad writing nigger. That means things like star wars gets a pass too since it's for kids.

Kid films can be smartly made.

>this piece of shit cost 150 million dollars to produce

promotes interracial relationships, white girl dumped her white chad bf for a beta bee, who was a metaphor for a skinny asian.

>That means things like star wars gets a pass too since it's for kids
star wars is just as shit

Oh buzz off! I can't beelieve you would write all that just to try to sting people who liked the movie. Honey, you life must be sad, I mean comb on.

And yet people get pissed off about it being shit. Did you take a look Sup Forums when TFA came out? If it's a kids movie then it shouldn't matter.

But it does matter. Which is my point. Writing is important in ANY movie. Being a kids movie is not an excuse.

Black Mirror did it better.

S T R I P E D

>reddit bee: the movie

>a bee named Barry played by Jerry Seinfeld is supposed to be Asian just because bees are partly yellow
You are actually, unironically retarded.

If you can't see how the movie pushed for interracial relationships you are either retarded or a jew.

DUDE TUMBLR LMAO

we need you goyim cattle to slave away otherwise you will be lazy

I watched the whole thing

isn't Seinfeld Bee going to be dead in like a week? puts a dark spin on things doesn't it?