There will never be another Addams Family movie because of how good Raul Julia is

There will never be another Addams Family movie because of how good Raul Julia is.

Was

It's still present tense because his performance is frozen in time.

What really saddens me it's not making a third film with a 16 years old Christina Ricci.

But they made one without him, didn't they?

Yeah! Or even a spin-off of her and Pugsley in college.

15 is legal in many places in the world

so what you're saying is you're a faggot, why don't you go tell your parents instead of bothering us

user, you missed *pouts*

>No barry sonnenfeld
>no returning cast
>Made for the family channel
Doesn't really count in anyone's book user.

>Ricci is practically old enough to be the matriarch of her own Addams family at this point
Fund it

Imagine this but some years younger. Unfff...

Huston is best Morticia, Lloyd is best Fester

Hnnnng. Im picturing her in morticia's dress, and then right back out of it.

Great camerawork.

Based cameraman.

John Astin was better

Better Gomez is stil alive.

I have an idea.

A shot for shot remake of the original with Ricci as Morticia. Who would play the other characters?

Holy shit, he's still alive?

No no no. How about the original cast, as much as possible, with John Astin as Gomez. Wednesday has married a normie, and Mortician and Gomez are hosting a family reunion.

Family reunion movies always stink.

isn't that basicly the plot of those animated adam sandler movies? hotel transalvania?

they already had a Family Reunion movie

What else can you really do with the Addams at this point, though? Already had a wedding and a new baby, after all. I think that's the main thing that's keeping them from doing another movie at this point.

shot for shot remake! i want to see how much money it makes.

Astin is almost 90. The rest of the original cast is probably dead. I'd rather a remake.

They remake everything else.

Ricci cut her tits off. It wouldn't work.

Reboot, surely.I don't know why it hasn't happened yet.At least Tim Burton hasn't got his grubby hands on it yet.