What headphones do you have Sup Forums? Pic related, it's what I have (Beoplay H7s)

What headphones do you have Sup Forums? Pic related, it's what I have (Beoplay H7s)

I only use speakers
I am crazium after all

Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm

velour earpads are comfy as fuck, pretty neutral with a touch of bass which is my preference.

I have some Sony over-ear ones, they were $20. I genuinely think it was a great deal

Nice. I have the H6s.

I have the H6 2nd Generation, amazing set of closed backs

>neutral with a touch of bass
>touch
>neutral
lol

real shit

Sennheiser HD600s for home listening and Momentum M2s wireless for outdoor listening

I've had these for a goddamn eon now.

Sennheiser HD1 Pink Floyd Edition

I said 'pretty neutral', kind of a distinction there. Also they're not bassy by any means it's just audible rather than a lot of truly neutral headphones which are flat and boring as fuck

did anyone try the h8's? i can get them for pretty cheap because Beoplay is a partner company to the one i work for

Lawdy, I experienced Bose headphones working on a music project the other day, and WOW

Your earlobes must be reduced to nubs about now

same here, emptied the whole stomach

philips shc5200/10, the real shit

>i'm too lazy to bend the headband
Grado's are God tier.

Sennheiser HD280s

Sony WH1000XM2

my nigga

grados are unlistenable treble cannons with no bass at all made for elderly people with severe hearing damage

Any reccommendations for headphones with insane bass? When I was a kid I had these shitty gaming headphones with super loud bass. Now I have money and I buy expensive headphones that are clear and whatever but none of them do bass as loudly and since I grew up on bass they all sound underwhelming.

Are there any headphones that a) have stupid-strong bass and b) have enough clarity that you can still hear the other levels pretty well?

x2

Get back to your Beats.

HD 598 Cs

I'd take beats any day over these treble spikes of hell and incapability to reproduce the e string of a bass guitar

sony xb950bt

Cheap. Very comfortable. Great for around the house. Not the best bass but just a very pleasing listening experience overall and you adjust to the sound after a while and forget about the bass. I use monitors for producing.

My GF has better headphones than me but she only listens to music from the 60s/70s what do

My wife

Typical meme response. Beats are actually better than grados relatively.

>tfw your wife can't into mids
;)

You are stupid or this is bait. Extreme V with shit fidelity in all ranges and no sound stage is not better than good overall fidelity with limited bass and good soundstage.

>good soundstage

Lol

I got a pair of Pioneer SE-MX8-Ks, and they're fucking great. They are honestly much better than what Audiotechnica and Sennheiser offer, at the same price.

Patrician reporting in

Final Audio Sonorous II.

the good ole faithfull ones. got the BLK version with the braided cable. after modding the ear pads they became my primary headphones. i got theese too and they are fucking awesome but since they are bass cannons the treble aint as rich as with the portas.

These when I'm at school and the ATH-Meme 50x for home and traveling.

Currently using my /prod/ headphones as my main cans until I get another pair of Grados.

At home
>Speakers: JBL LSR 305
>Audio Technica ATH-M50x

On the go
>1More Dual Drivers (getting the quads for xmas)

I use Sennheiser HD579 (pic rel), but HD6XX are going to be delivered soon.

goddamn those look comfy as shit

Opinions on the Bose QC35?
I travel a lot so noise cancelling seems like a good idea.

this but 250 ohms

are your ears damaged?

starting to build a family

>monoprice 8323
meme that started it all. still use them at work because they're the only pair of cans I own that don't leak sound. pretty much the benchmark for audio quality as far as I'm concerned (ie anything that sounds as good or better is fine)
>grado sr60e
love them but the build quality is fucking terrible and the sound ranges from amazing to meh depending on what I'm listening to
>sennheiser hd 558
got them on a whim while they were on sale. they sound OK but I own much better. hate the ultra long cable and quarter inch jack. probably gonna sell them on CL or kijiji once I can be fucked to
>beyerdynamic dt770 pro 250 ohms
my favourite headphones overall. top notch build quality. highly comfortable. sound is (so far) best at everything except those genres that the grados were litteraly made for. hate having to carry an amp though.
>koss portapros
gym headphones. they sound OK for the price and format but there's no way I would use them as daily drivers. they're colored in a way that makes them sound like they were made for listening to normieshit

still looking for my end game

Quick rundown on m50's vs 40's? Can get either but for some reason I'm being told the 40's are better.

I've got a pair of MPC Educational System MX-300's. They're 45 or so years old and the company made headphones for educational record players and stuff for students. I got them for only $15 on eBay, but if you can get over the fact that they're mono, they're really great headphones.

What do both of you think? (Remind me which you are, im struggling to decide between the two)

just found em 4$ on ebay. dont dissapoint me user

One is open. the other is closed. which one do you want

Audio-Technica ATH-M30x. The lost child
Would like to buy the M50x when I can tho

HD 569s. Literally like two pillows on my ears, super comfy.

and Senn hd570s and Logitech G35

I'm thinking of buying these too. I have HD 439 now, they're pretty comfy too with good sound. How's the sound on those?

Not the most durable (though I treat em like shit), but I'll be damned if this isn't the best sound you can get for 60 bucks.

Planning on upgrading soon tho, since I got a good job and can afford it.

If you're looking for good sound quality then don't. They're only good at noise cancelling. I'd recommend you to get the Sennheiser Momentum M2 wireless if you can afford them. If you can't, check out Sony WH1000XM2.

I had the audiotechnicas ATH-100 for a while. Now that I listen mainly to Jazz im moving on to the Seinnheisers HD650 with a Beyerdynamic A1 amp.

I don't have much experience with headphones, but I don't have any complaints. Sounds good to me, and is very nice for long period listening. Would recommend, especially under the list price. I've heard they were built to sound good on many different devices, so if you listen on the go then this is probably ideal for you. I don't, though. Check some reviews out.