Alright Sup Forums since its a guaranteed Trump V. Clinton. Who are you voting for and why?

Alright Sup Forums since its a guaranteed Trump V. Clinton. Who are you voting for and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
youtu.be/jEOTK_Lt8ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess what?

It's not over for Bernie yet.

Just wait until he looks into this.

trump because Hillary cant be trusted and is the most corrupt politician in decades

ignore the name it was from a different thread

>guaranteed Trump V. Clinton

NO IT'S FUCKING NOT DUMBASS

Trump b/c opposition to TPP

Trump, because i am not suicidal insane, i mean leftist, same thing fuck off cuntrag.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
i can't vote but i can tell you hillary is a lire

yes, yes it is
there aren't enough delegates left for Bernie to win unless the super delegates switch to him which is highly unlikely

>Trump wins
>massive lib chimp outs
>Clinton wins
>massive trumpfag chimp outs
This is all I care about. It will be glorious either way.

Everyone said right-wingers would riot over Obama being elected too. Didn't happen because we actually respect democracy and we don't throw a fit when we don't get our way, unlike niggers.

trump because i like wild rides

Trump, because he's not a continuation of the failed policies of the last 16 years. I'm not going to vote for Clinton any more than I would have voted for Obama or Bush. I've been third party til now, but finally I'm going to be voting Republican now that an outsider has conquered the party.

Trump because he will be one of the greatest presidents in out history!

Hillery. Because she is a woman. Trump is racist so not voting for him.

>Democracy
You seriously call your TV show democracy? There is not even direct vote

Don't be such a buzzkill.

Yesterday a trumpfag said they'd start a civil war.

its somewhat of a democracy

You have never experienced real democracy m8

>Clinton

Because I want civil war 2.0

>voting for white man
I hear you. Fucking racists man. When will they learn it's the current year and not 1216?

>its a guaranteed Trump V. Clinton

No you stupid Dumb idiot,

im gonna write this niggers name in

WE havent, but pre nixon was when Democracy really took place, now its an oligarchy

It doesn't matter, the President isn't all powerful. Trump won't be able to achieve half the things he promises because he'll just get vetoed.

Thats it I am now a #cruzmissile

>Alright Sup Forums since its a guaranteed Trump V. Clinton.
>Clinton

Stay delusional! Sanders is going to win the nomination and destroy him on the debate stage.
Nothing can stop our communist uprising. Capitalism must be burned to the ground and ALL HUMANS must be freed!

Fuck Hillary, Fuck Trump!

Trump.

Because he's doing this because he doesn't have to.

For Hillary - this is just a simple job promotion.

I know who's in the right.

There also aren't enough delegates left for Clinton to win. Do you know what a contested convention is?

Fuckin babbys first primary over here

Right-wingers didn't riot in Obama's 2nd term but niggers did. Kind of ironic

>stupid dumb idiot
are you actually twelve

Clinton, I am a totally antisocial bitch that wants to get even it with the world.

I only want to see the hysteria.

Current year therefore x!11!!!1

I think there is a good chance of riots at both conventions this July.

>Where were you when the American political establishment got BTFOd?

If shot doesn't hit the fan this cycle it will soon. Ron Paul got the ball rolling.

Literally rofld

I'm voteing for HillRy bexause Teump is a RACIST NIGFER

Bernie voters too paranoid and high to actually go out and vote. I know that feel.

good thing you dont get a vote

>NOT

>against

>hate

>ruined

Clinton.

The only reason being is that I want to see what happens on Sup Forums when she wins.

Neither. We may be allowed to run for US president but we aren't allowed to vote in the election yet.

I'm sorry, but did Bernie Sanders already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only June. Does not having the lead in June count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie Sanders is still campaigning right now and they have been the best canidate in the Democrat party for how many years now? Hes campaigning against one of the worst president canidates in US history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of winning his home state. But you know what? He still fuckin sucks. Bernie Sanders is one of the best fucking canidates in the US history, he had been the best politician the last 25 years and would of won the presidentcy if the he ran in 2008. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Sanders wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump not even a real canidate when the republicans really needed to get one, just like the Jeb was. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're an autist who doesn't like Bernie because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking canidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Personally, I like both candidates.

BERN HER DOWN

>not wanting to see what happens to THE REST OF THE WORLD when trump wins
gtfo normie

>Trump V. Clinton

sorry, nobody accepting this contest, it's Trump Sanders or nothing

Who #JebHead here?

>Yesterday a trumpfag said they'd start a civil war.

how do you know it was a trump person and not just some shit talker dropping some smack talk?

Gary Johnson all the way. Both Trump and Clinton are expanding welfare anyway though I like Trump a lot better as he at least does not pander to PC

guy you bought a Sup Forums pass to post that?

I don't even know if you support Hillary or you don't

am I not supposed to know?

>Wants to put a person in the white house who could potentially cause a nuclear holocaust simply because she is a sociopath in order to see a bunch of neckbeard virgins freak out on an image board

MAKE AMERICA

so you prefer Gary I'll legalize heroin Johnson because the other 2 want to expand "welfare" whatever that means?

reminds me of some funny shit how poor white people were convinced to get less benefits from government just because a minority of minority people get them, have to admit there is some racial profiling at the welfare office

It doesn't even matter if you don't live in a swing state. I live in Washington, it's going blue no matter what. I may as well vote for Gary Johnson.

Trump is an idiot who believes in Alex Jones conspiracy nonsense, I could never vote for him. He barely has actual policies so he would just end up being another GOP puppet like W, except more embarrassing.

TRIGGERED

Say it with me...

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!

>He barely has actual policies

>welfare
I am a health professional and I think both Hillary and Trump will make healthcare system worse than Obama. Also, I don't mind all abortion, drug decriminalization, and other things

>health professional
please

Trump because Hillary is a lizard person

policies are not policies shitlord

Only a couple aren't just GOP standard bullshit. "Manage our economy" is a policy position are you fucking serious senpai

For me it's a question of character, integrity and morals...

And the Clintons have NONE.

ANYONE BUT HILLARY

Already voted for Trump in the NH primary back before he had won anything. Trump is the only nationalist running and Shillery is a literal criminal and compulsive liar.

>"Manage our economy"

Yeah, the economy needs to be MANAGED.

Who's been doing THAT under Obama? Actually managing the framework of the American economy? Give me names? I want a list of names of who's actually been doing that for the past few year. Start naming them.

the disillusion of bernie b0is is staggering

I literally facepalmed.

Trump I mean how can you not vote for this man?
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

People do that when they are stupid and don't understand things. It's okay, don't feel bad.

kek

youtu.be/jEOTK_Lt8ms

youtu.be/jEOTK_Lt8ms

youtu.be/jEOTK_Lt8ms

If I came down to it. I would have to vote for Trump.

Hillary is still a fucking criminal who is probably running to keep herself out of jail.
Trump isn't much better with the TrumpU thing. but holy fuck, the worst anyone can say about that is that he owes several million from a poor business decision. Not that he compromised national security with his ineptitude.

Also if last thread is anything to go by, we're currently under attack by the shillforce. I'm sure they've entrenched themselves in this thread as well.

Great argument

>manage
>how to

Trump is a True American in every sense

God Bless This Man

TRUMP 2016

An Education in Evil

jeb

Haha. Trump is a complete moron. If you voted for trump, then the mess he creates is all your fault.

Fun fact: If Donald Trump actually managed all of those companies, he would have roughly 1.6 minutes per 8 hour workday per company.

So either he's either The Flash, or he's a scumbag who makes money off of other people's work without doing anything.

MAGA

I'm voting for Napoleon. We're going to need him when this mess turns into what I believe it's going to.