He fantasizing about creating his own 'Pet Sounds' and changing the musical landscape

>he fantasizing about creating his own 'Pet Sounds' and changing the musical landscape

muh yeezus

Animal Collective already did exactly this, twice.

I had an obsession with Pet Sounds and the sessions and everything about it for a while in high school. Maybe not change the musical landscape but listening to the sessions audio just makes you wanna get out there and make cool shit.

>ywn be respected as an artist by the mainstream because you ruined your taste by Normie standards by listening to obscure basement shit
>meanwhile post Malone sings about how expensive his watch is and how much money he makes and oh did I mention that he's rich?
>he gets called an artist
>gets respect from actual real artists
>and you actually like his music unironically
ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post Malone is fucking garbage, why is he so damn popular?

Pet Sounds has been irrelevant when it comes to the development of music.

because people like his music, it's really not that complicated user

but his music is geneirc garbage

yung posty > brian wilson

h8ers gonna h8

Here's the thing user, it's generic garbage to you. To other people, it's not.

>and you actually like his music unironically
lmao you're a fag

>he fantasies about having a cute girlfriend who is into music

post malone fans have probably never listened to a track from anybody and thought 'this is generic garbage'

I wish I could set goals that high

probably because they aren't concerned with that sort of thing, they care more about listening to something that appeals to them, regardless of how generic it is

Industry plant

>he fantasizes about making an album

technically everybody who makes an album fantasises about making it, that's how they get the idea in the first place

But I can't.

>and yet he still can’t play a single instrument

>He fantasizes about listening to his favorite albums with his waifu as she slowly realizes how sad and tragic of a person he is

fuck dude

hate agreeing with this but its hard not too. I checked out the wiki for rockstar and white iverson and both songs are written by by at least 5 fucking people, jesus

soy