twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

true communism hasn't never been tried

stupid fucks didn't put bacon on my chicken bacon sandwich

pay up piggies

youtube.com/channel/UC8yBSNtv6bKzwUU0Vh3cpvg/videos

thoughts?

JANITOR

cute lads :3

Today, a friend of mine whom I respect had his birthday party. He had invited lots of people, some of which I wanted to talk to and catch up. Obviously, not all will come, but a good part of them would.

I decided that I shall go. And I did. But nothing went up to my expectations. I greeted everyone, chatted with a few, but nothing like I expected. I usually keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment, but even by my standards, this was disappointing.

I then thought of other guys and girls of my age. They have good grades, money, good parents, friends, girlfriends/boyfriends. It's like they have it all.

Or do they? Do they really have it all? I have a friend who has everything really. Including depression. He has the grades he needs, money, good parents, a caring family, good social life, yet he shows the greatest depressions I've seen.

I'm sitting here, late in the night and everyone else is sleeping. But I feel lost. Not just now. All the time. Whatever I do, wherever I am, I feel lost. This question "Do they have it all?", keeps me up right now. Do they? Do others have it all? Should I ask them? I feel I'm looking for someone to care for, but I don't understand what does it mean to care for someone, to love someone. But, more importantly, who to love?

Doesn't look like her

>tfw one yank is obsessed with me because i plant the most quality (You) crops in /brit/

I know a Muslim girl with a Valkyrie tattoo. Who can I report her too for cultural appropriation?

my parents were going to move to australia when i was 11 but they decided against it because of the wildlife

to*

Why must I be so lonely

is it best to cut with a razor or burn yourself with cigarettes for anxiety relief?

>Lunch time
>Drinks diet soda to lose weight
>Doesn't eat food

two*

is there anything more cringeworthy than youtube celebrity drama

>cigarettes
grim

this, he isn't helping himself

Where is Thailad

Hes in Siam

quite like portuguese people, got a few in my houseshare
>love banter
>love pints
>love ciggies
>love bbqs
>hate pakis
>hate benders

reckon the snake is the most reviled animal to most human societies

One time I let a really fat girl blow me when I was really drunk, but I couldn't get hard cuz of whiskey dick. The stimulating feeling of her mouth on my dick made me lose a shot of piss in her mouth. She started to cry after

this is genuinely what yank schools are like

Nah reckon that's me lol

haha

up until a few hundred years ago it would have easily been the wolf

what

got arrested again

need a bf

fairly so

what about rats

One time I let a really fat girl blow me when I was really drunk, but I couldn't get hard cuz of whiskey dick. The stimulating feeling of her mouth on my dick made me lose a shot of piss in her mouth. She started to cry after

Worst crime you've done? Charged with breaking and entering for going into my exgfs place to grab my stuff back

r u a girl xxx
*submits CV detailing sixpack, good looks, and vast intellect*

Stole a cream egg from the Paki shop when I was 13

Caught with devil's lettuce. Officer let me off with a verbal warning. Being white in USA is ez mode

Oooo
You're hard..

shagged your mum
it was a crime against humanity

i've done some properly heinous, terrible, absolutely morally corrupt things but never been arrested or charged with anything as of yet haha wahey

I like to make up stories for (you)s. If people take the bait I like to see how long I can improvise a story

Dishonorably discharged from the military for assaulting a commanding officer

(he called me a nigger)

>choons edition
got your bullshit right here, la-breh

youtu.be/Y9ivdRyuKVI

yanks

their bites are overpowered, god nerfed them by taking away their legs but they're still retardedly broken

are you? did anything happen to him?

unoriginal gimmick from ages ago even ive been doing it for a while

See: I shagged my best mates girl. literally 2 year old /brit/ posts from me about it

breh-la

ohmygod mackenzie you cant just ask people if they are black!

>their bites are overpowered, god nerfed them by taking away their legs but they're still retardedly broken

why do niggers think that being called a nigger gives them the right to act like a nigger? get the fuck over it darkie

>Am I?

I'm black.

>Anything happen to him
He said he said against a commanding officer is never good. Didn't get charged with a crime and got an easy out of infantry

Here's one I did yesterday where I pretended to be Jewish in /cum/

stole someone's bike but got away with it, also gave it back later on so it was really more like borrowing without asking

yea sounds bang out of order

youtube.com/watch?v=PkJJlE7wzYg

This. I smoked weed with a bud in a middle school parking lot at 11PM at night and the officer was more concerned about kids fucking around in the quarry nearby than us. He didn't even bring up the weed.

She looks like Anta sarmemeson

Is this the origin of this pic?

hello nigger

wrong

wolves didn't exist on every continent, snakes do

you can see hear smell wolves coming because they aren't stealth hunters, you can't see hear smell a snake coming they can slither right up onto you before you even notice

if a wolf attacks you you can fight it off and maybe escape without injury or only minor injury
once a poisonous snake bites you there's nothing you can do about it

also snakes go way further back as predators they were absolute hell on our primordial ancestors

t. a fucking snake

as if it matters they dont have legs theyre fucking quick

Why do you hate him, /brit/? Even if you dislike his politics he still seems like a decent hardworking bloke.

*calls you a garbage human*

what is the realistic likelihood that we could petition for a sub-chan /brit/ and not just a general?

Think we deserve it

commie bastard

there are wolves on every continent apart from which?

Never had a job outside politics, spent 32 years in parliament without serving on any committees or cabinet positions

Chelsea is the best part of London 2bh

Ya mate. He pulled me over and had me dump the baggie into the grass. Small amount and said that he didn't want to bother with the paperwork. If we were black though....

really makes you think

>owen schroyer using the phrase "six-D chess" unironically
>PaulJoWat commercial pushing brain force

wtf is going on at that "news network"?c

Fuck, you are right! Makes me want to pound her even more now

no point, we'll just post in 1 general anyway so it might as well be in Sup Forums

how would you even be into bloodplay?

>say im black
>get 4 posts about chimps and niggers

ah yes

yea but it's of arab/russian billionaires i.e non londoners

wolves are far more damaging to human societies and were rekking human villages for millenia in europe/asia/africa/middle east and north america for literally all of human history

if you actually think snakes have been anywhere near a big a problem as wolves then you are a certified fucking idiot

anemia

>if you actually think snakes have been anywhere near a big a problem as wolves then you are a certified fucking idiot

t. snake

thought this said women instead of wolves

been on /r/incels too long

fuck off brainlet

Just got back from my run lads. Am officially at a state of oneness with the universe.

africa australia south america

You're the brainlet though

might play some mario galaxy

>been on /r/incels too long
vile little virgin slug

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, FOUR EYES?

>/r/incels

don't see any posts about chimps

if soldiers want footballers wages why dont they just become footballers

can't say

no they haven't

humans literally evolved such good eyesight in order to detect snakes