LETS NOT FORGET

... that if Conor McGregor actually wanted to, he could literally kill Floyd Mayweather with his bare hands and Floyd would not be able to stop him.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/rdmagn2/wayweather-mcgregor-boxing-quiz-3164p?utm_term=.hhLw50qLZn#.qnLMeQYOz1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incorrect. Floyd is a nigger and therefore always has a gun on him at all times.

MMA fighters have evolved combat sports. McGregor has a multidimensional understanding of fighting whereas a boxer only knows how to exchange punches. Boxing is checkers while MMA is chess.

lolsoedgy XDDD

Sameleaf but amusing

But he can't beat him in a boxing match. This is now a Money Team thread

conor mcgoober is a faggot
floyd is going to embarrass him

>If Conor loses then whatever, it was obvious, everyone knew he was going to lose.
>If Conor somehow wins, he'll make history and can say he beat the boxing GOAT at his own game.
>Either way he's walking away with roughly $100m

He literally cannot lose in this situation. He's playing 4D chess whilst we're playing checkers.

Not same leaf. Just based leaf

Yeah, must be really embarrassing to make $100 million dollars for a show match in a sport you don't even train for...

t.mad nigger

Why does MMAnlets always bring up "yeah but in a street fight..." when they get insecure?

>Boxing is checkers while MMA is chess.
It's true MMA has more elements. That doesn't make it harder. People who do ski-shooting are generally people who weren't good enough at skiing.

Retarded analogy. Boxing is to free throw shooting to what MMA is to basketball, and now the best athletes do MMA (even if that doesn't apply to old nigga Floyd)

Why do boxingcucks get so riled up when people talk about real fights?

Insecure?

>Retarded analogy.
No, and all you did was repeat your previous try with different words. Tacking on more elements still doesn't make a sport harder (or easier). With your retarded logic we should add 5 balls to soccer and have the field full of craters, and half the players riding on horses
>the best athletes do MMA
Best at what? None of them are faster than sprinters or stronger than weightlifters

I watch more MMA than boxing. I'm just not retarded

buzzfeed.com/rdmagn2/wayweather-mcgregor-boxing-quiz-3164p?utm_term=.hhLw50qLZn#.qnLMeQYOz1

retard

Great Analogy m80

>100 million
lmao, connor is only making like 30 million

rest of the money is going to mayweather

i couldn't stand the shit that nigger will give him for losing desu

he well say how he is the greatest and how conor had no chance, but wont be man enough to fight him with MMA rules

Nigga he will be 50-0 with over 300 million in the bank why would he do a UFC fight for a couple million at the age of 41?

Why are you buying into this shit

Just ignore it

yeah but what about a straight boxing match?

that gay ass ju jitsu fu karate bullshit doesnt work in real life

floyd would simply sidestep and KO mcogre in 5 seconds

see
Connor's really been the one pushing for this fight, why would mayweather bend to his rules? He's already making mcgregor like $100mil guaranteed, and connor's already basically shit talked his way into the "fight of the century" (I think its bullshit all the way, and am glad the century is still young). The fact this is even happening on any level is absolutely unbelievable enough already, having it under UFC rules would be some twilight zone shit

Say what you want about Floyd, but he is generally gracious in victory. I've never seen him talk shit about any of his previous opponents unless they say something negative about him.

It would be hilarious if Conor took a few punches, and while disoriented resorted to his MMA background and delivered a kick to the head.

If he throws a kick then he gets sued.

>sidestepping a double leg

kill yourself retard

>>If Conor loses
>He literally cannot lose

>real fights
>no stomping, downed head kicks, fish hooks, gouging

lolsoniggy XDDD