Have you seen it yet? Did you like it?

Have you seen it yet? Did you like it?

Did I like it?

Did you like it?

I'm asking you. Did I like it?

You tell me bud

I don't know. Sup Forums hasn't decided if I liked it so i don't know.

Just looking at her smug "stronk, independent woman" expression makes me angry. And that guy with the "Dreamworks eyebrows" also pisses me off.

I suppose that pig and chicken are the comic relief characters, like the horse from Tangled.

>hasn't seen it
>but let me tell you why its bad
Kill yourself :)

Looks like puberty treated well to Lilo.

I didn't say the movie itself was bad, you cum dumpster. I was criticizing the character's expressions. Learn to read.

>Happy women make me angry
Who hurt you user?

The smug do not deserve happiness

It offensive to me !
DELETE THIS

Anyone have the Buckley edit of his tatoo?

sublime

I want to fuck that girl!

Love it

Watching Moana made me sad that I don't have a cute, stocky little button-nosed Polynesian LBFM of my own, and that I'll never be able to grab her thick ankles and feel her chubby thighs slap against my skin as she rides me, watching her round face grimace and contort from a perfect mix of pleasure and pain as my BWC slides in and out of her tight, sparsely-haired cunt, her dark, meaty lips gripping my shaft with each bounce as her long wavy hair falls across her delicate shoulders and strong-looking arms, dancing over her perky A-cups and erect, cocoa-colored nipples, desu senpai

C A N K L E S
A
N
K
L
E
S

ok.

FUCK YOU!

It was good. Better than Princess and the Frog which was Musker/Clements' last film. Better than Brave, which this film shares a lot of geneology with (no love interest, tough girl protag, based on more obscure folklore, etc.)

Great music, "We Know the Way" was my favorite number and the scene itself was epic. Maui's song "You're Welcome" is also good, but you can tell the Rock struggled through it as he is not a trained singer. There is a cover by Jordan Fisher and Lin-Manuel that plays during the credits where the song shines much better.

Also there's a cameo from Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Concords and his whole song and character is excellent. There's also a post-credits sequence that's not AMAZING but if you want more of that spoiler, it's there.

Overall an 8/10. I only go to theatres to see Disney Animated Studios stuff anymore, so make of that what you will.

I wish we got a teaser for Frozen 2 or Gigantic instead of garbage-ass Cars 3.

>no love interest

I'm sorry what the fuck are you talking about? I was angry at first, but then I was actually kind of excited to see that hot teen ass get BLACKED? What the fuck Disney?