We've got a pyrotechnics request, low yield

>We've got a pyrotechnics request, low yield.
>Authorised.

So does this exchange confirm that Westworld is a giant simulation? I mean, how could the techies "authorise" an explosion going off and how would they have physically stopped it if it wasn't?

Although, why would they even need to authorise an explosion if it isn't real?

Why did they even throw that pyrotechnics approval line in there? All it does is make the show more inconsistent and nonsensical.

what are electronic detonators and wifi

Agreed, I think they wanted to cover their asses a bit more in terms of "how could Westworld ACTUALLY be completely safe?" Problem is, it doesn't make any god damn sense - it wasn't just a "pyrotechnic effect" it was an honest to god explosion.

If they can make bullets that don't actually hurt people, what's strange about controlled explosive?

How do either of those stop an exploding cigar?

>Why did they even throw that pyrotechnics approval line in there?
To show that Mib is a high level player who knows the park in and out and all the tricks, and to show what they said earlier in the control room which was "That guy gets whatever he wants", implying that it's not even something regular visitors get.

This show fucking sucks. I'm sticking it out to the finale but literally nothing of interest has happened so far. Every "twist" has been so predictable and by the numbers it almost hurts.

Because the park supplied the guns which they can manipulate to not hurt humans, but I get the sense that MIB brought in those cigars from outside. Besides, an explosion is slightly different to a bullet.

What happens if a host hits a guest with an arrow?

>guests are encouraged to let loose and fuck and kill anything they want in the park
>the hosts have to be maintenanced every time a guest wounds or kills one

This is highly impractical and I don't like it

They explained it already on the Delos site. There is a huge Mother Brain-like overseer system for the park that takes care of stuff like this.

Kind of agree. I was under the impression at first that killed Hosts just got downloaded into a new, 3D-printed body and the old body just got discarded/recycled somehow.

Doesn't the Samaritan Law the hosts are built with forbid them from doing that? Besides, there's a disclaimer the park makes you sign saying there is the chance of accidental death, like drowning and such.

My headcanon is that they have multiple bodies for each Host, with a single connected intelligence, and the bodies are rotated in and out of the park. They must be able to perform testing and maintenance on extant Hosts while the park is open, otherwise it would be terribly inefficient

>It's actually not a joke

Is Westworld LITERALLY the prequel to Metroid?

I wonder how big Westworld really is, considering Dolores and William are several days away from Sweetwater, yet Dolores was instantly pulled out of the park and interrogated by Ford.

where did he get a cigar with a detonator?

They picked up shrunk Dolores out of the park, made her bigger so that ford could talk to her, then quietly shrank her again and placed her back where she was

it's really not that hard to figure these things, user.

The following will all happen at some point:

Bernard kills Ford
Delores kills MiB
The underground hosts wake up
Maeve escapes to the real world with her 'daughter'
More people are cylons than we think

ya pretty much this

Cap this

I love the show but it's pretty clear where it's going. All I'm wondering is what they WON'T show because now they have to leave some stuff for season 2.

>Maeve escapes to the real world

Remember when Maeve actually did run outside into the real world but that bomb in her spine didn't blow up like they said it would? Guess the writers forgot about that.

if you dont think maeve kills mib you're an idiot

Bernard Lowe is an anagram for Arnold Weber

Bernard talking to Dolores about Alice In Wonderland is actually in the past. It's Arnold, the human that Bernard is based on is Arnold.

Every guest also pays $40,000 per day to stay there, and it's already been mentioned that the fleshy modern hosts are cheaper to build and maintain.

>I wonder how big Westworld really is

Looks to be around 8-10 feet across. At their size Will and Dolores could probably travel for months without seeing everything.

From the same place he got his clothes, dumbass.

You're acting like this is a bad thing.

Weapons are completely under park control. They shut down some guns during one of the heist scenes.

cigar needs to be activated to explode.

all players are given clothing, and guns. Nothing works without someones approval.

is this inconsistent. yes.
hosts can go off stories without anyone stopping them, people can massacre and entire down, drag a host out, and hang them upside down, but need authorization to blow up a single door.

>1:500000 scale

The evidence just keeps piling up.