>tfw born in El Salvador

Feels, man. FEELS

Pls free your aduanas. Honduras did.

What do ya mean Guatemala man??

>salvadoreans
>not having maras tattoos

At least you have a cool flag, would be better with a clearer blue and a sun on it, but still a cool flag

fix your shithole

>

Keep dreaming my friend, I don't want that pedo looking sun anywhere near my based flag

Too late already going to Panama to enjoy my free of taxes money

>Tfw more Salvadorean diaspora in America than Salvadoreans in El Salvador

Thanks communism! Thanks (((United Nations)))!

Civil war was consequence of capitalism

Your country literally founded our civil war which is why there is so many Salvadorans in USA nowadays. Thanks USA!!

Also your first statement is false

Are there blacks like the rest of central América?

No, but that dude in the pic looks very black to me, wonder from which part of the country he is

The result of Castro and his kinds influence you mean. Sandinista cancer was the seeds

I know it's false. I was exaggerating jokingly. I am diaspora. Happy to be here. The military would have won the war eventually though if not for butthurt UN and limp wristed bastards

looks like a loo desu

You forget that the soviet union were imperialistic pigs and used cuba to finance civil wars in latin america?

Idk if he had napi heir he'd look very black to me

Those civil wars were for a good cause tho

Fuck no

what a fucking violent shithole 2bh

why do central americans have the worst accents

i never understood why latin americans complain about their countries. you guys could easily move to the US southwest
>tons of your countrymen already living there
>dont have to speak english ever
>better conditions
>more opportunity
>reconquista
literally no down side

hello :^)

This, most salvadoreneans I have met are bro-tier tought, such a sad story by populist guerrillas, I consider Salvador its yet worth, not like Guatemala wich have been an inhospitable shithole since day 1.

I can't speak for the rest of Central America but our accent is not bad at all. Poor people in the rural zones tend to sound kinda Mexican, though.

Viva Honduras putos!!

Like the stereotypical Mexican accent, I mean

We have the best accent bro

Explain?

>literally no down side
Ilegally its not that cheap either, know some stories of people paying around 4,000 USDs during the early Obama era to ilegally get dropped at San Diego/ any border town, heard speculations were that prices would rise to 5,000 for Trumpland. clarifying this is just the price for the muglers.

Now, for those are few who would be capable to reach a visa, what most people do its a whole family trust their savings on the head of the family or the working one.
Or also could be a case of drug cartels recruits, and drug mules.

Unless there is some kind of dictatorship that kills all our gangsters I don't see our country progressing that much desu, but I do see our country improving in a lot of areas each year, but as long as there is corrupt politicians we will keep being a comfy shithole.

MS member detected

> ywn party as hard as Mágico González
How to become as alpha as him, Sup Forums?

Don't be rude. Our country is not that much better of.

You from Cadiz, bro??

No. Maybe that's the problem.

Such a shame he decided to be a lazy spic instead of working his ass off, he could have become one of the best

Please kill yourself.
Ah yes, the typical Sup Forumstard, finding ways to blame the left for everything, including civil wars caused out of US imperial interests. See above advice.

Dumbass Amerishart here, please correct me if I'm wrong, but my assumptions are that Central America is shit because of US intervention and because drugs from Colombia all flow through there to get to the US. Am I correct? Please tell me what you think.

In a way yeah, you're right, gangs pretty much exist thanks to USA intervention in our civil war, and well, they're pretty much what gives our country, Guatemala, and Honduras a very bad reputation (without mention the obvious social and economic problems that come with them). Your country has also stablished dictatorships (puppet governments) in Guatemala, and Nicaragua, which has made this countries really suffer and stopped their natural progression. And about the drugs thing, I think it is a problem but it is not as big as in Mexico, for example. We (here in El Salvador, at least) do not have cartels (there is some but they're really small) so it's very rare to see deaths related to narcotrafic and shit like that.

>TFW BORN IN AFRICA

I work with a lot of Salvadoreans and the women are amazing in bed!

Sluts desu

Thank God I've Never met or seen a Salvadoran, thank God none live around me.

>Accusing USSR of imperialism
>being facho