How do we make Latin America indigenous again?

How do we make Latin America indigenous again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO769KQ_skE
youtube.com/watch?v=54MlQ5wRyZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's too late :'(

LO--wait, what happened to your flag? And the question?

Lets redo this thread: Which Latin American indigenous hellhole is the most worthless?

////

There are "indigenous " countries there, bolivia is one so fly to this place
Enjoy living there!

amerindian > brayans mestizos

make mexico native again

You have to go back

inb4 AMERINDIAN spammer

Why don't you guys have any Indian Reservations?

LOS

Panama has

There are, or at least there are places away from civilization where only indigenous live.

Fly to fucking bolivia if you want to live in a indigenous lifestyle, at least every woman is yours.

mexico is an indian reservation

why don't Native Americans here hate Mexicans?

>an american shorcut
Kek

Why would they do that?

Native Americans and Whites here need to unite again against the Spic scourge

If they think we're bad, wait until Spics take over and try to exterminate the natives

Mostly of the are indian too,but i thing they are pacific with any shit?

>3 hours later all those indians in the pic were shot

Mestizos =/= Native Americans

I'm 1/16 Choctaw and I look nothing like a Mestizo

is he native?

Wow, so someone who is like 6% Native looks different from someone who is like 30-50%. Shocking.

50-75% native

>wait until Spics take over
when that happens they will get gruesomely tortured and burned alive

I have blonde hair and green eyes

Cause at least you need to has variety of indian ancestors, i thing is the reason that there are no brown americans
Indian ancestry is very rare

In the US you have to be 25% native American to get an Native id but Chicanos blood fluctuate between 30-60% of native blood and they can't get an Native ID.

Why are indians so racist?

which ones are native?

you are by definition a mestizo
stfu

Most Chicanos can't figure out which tribe they'd belong to.

Which means they aren't truly native

they all look like natives but with light skin

The fat guy in the back and the guy on the white polo

They probably can't get one cause whatever indigenous group they belong to isn't an "official" nation recognized by the US government.

They all have native features, except maybe the left girl.

We need to import bolivians and peruvians

Which one of the 500+ ethnicities do you want to make the "dominant" one now?

All of them

Cherokee can run North America and Mapuches can run South America

>moslty of them have causcasian facial feautures
>light eyes
Fuking blind

What exactly is your reasoning for that?

there are indians in brazil with light eyes. someone post it

Do most Mexicans know that most of the country has native ancestry?

Most of the Chicanos here deny it and say they're straight Spanish

>map*ches
bad idea

mexicans are 100% visigothic

>indian
Fucking kill yourself, faggot. India is like 10000 km from here. Stop relating those people.

>Most of the Chicanos here deny it and say they're straight Spanish
What?
Don't they say all the time they're going to bring back Aztlan and all that shit

Tons of self-hate, yo.

They're fucking lying.

filthy iberian trash

the caribbean used to be amerindian, now it's africa, what happened?

Improvement

At least the blacks in the Caribbean speak European languages only and not some African bullshit

Cuba, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic still have natives.

The rest were colonized by British and Frenchs and dutches and killed them all

more blacks = better found the n*gger

They're used to the american heritagefagging in wich you have to cherrypick the fewer part of your ancestry and roleplay accord it.

For example, a 1/64 irish and 63/64 subsaharan african would declare himself as irish, in the same same way that a person in you're country would declare himself as "native american" by being just 1/8 amerindian

>he doesn't like African languages
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO769KQ_skE
Sweden also colonized St. Barth's

no, they don't, if there are natives there then they are from mexico or south america

the brown guy in this video is a spanish jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=54MlQ5wRyZk

Stop talking shit Negroid muslim piece of shit

Lol where did you read that?

How do we make Europe indigenous again?

Nuke them, wipe out all the civilized technology in there, and as the time goes it will become indigenous again:D

it's sad that middle eastern and caucasian invaders raped and destroyed the indigenous euros

Mexicans have south American blood and south European (read: Afro-Arab rapebaby) blood.

nord Europeans can be 10% actual nigger and still look white as hell.

So? There's a considerable amount of mestizos with green eyes

literally white genocide

until they evolved into whites again

las casas

>muh heritage
Also no, you're probably not.

Is true tho. The Caribbean native population was exterminated by epidemics and slave labor.

>Mi ascendencia

I don't know but the Spaniard weren't so shit with the natives as the British, take Australia and the US.

Did you skip the history lesson in which the Spaniards enslave the remaining native Caribbean populations and literally work them to death?

>the Spaniard weren't so shit with the natives as the British, take Australia and the US.
lol

>into this land of meek outcasts there came some Spaniards who immediately behaved like ravening wild beasts, wolves, tigers, or lions that had been starved for many days. And Spaniards have behaved in no other way during tla! past forty years, down to the present time, for they are still acting like ravening beasts, killing, terrorizing, afflicting, torturing, and destroying the native peoples, doing all this with the strangest and most varied new methods of cruelty, never seen or heard of before, and to such a degree that this Island of Hispaniola once so populous (having a population that I estimated to be more than three million), has now a population of barely two hundred persons.

Nigga, the Spanish were worse

>american
No
They pharents teach them how be proud of the native territory(aztlan) and beign pride of the nationality of the latino country that they come

British didn't even considered the natives as humans, that's why they never mixed in any British colony. USA, Aus, India, Hong Kong.
British were the worst with thenatives.

When Mexico was part of Spain they even built schools for the indians.

They made schools for natives here.

"Native american" is incorrect and too long and bassically theire not native,they come from siberia or mongolia ,the europeans call them indio cause the india shit,but they're indios by opinion of people

>1/16
That is more native than me.

And we also married native women...
A mustake...

Too late for Brazil. And you can take the rest. They are annoying as fuck.

My people should have instead annex the land and set apart land for the natives or send them on boats to lands elsewhere and have our beautiful promised land to ourselves.

Is it true that Megan Fox have a native DNA??