No really, why are Crabbe and Malfoy holding hands?

No really, why are Crabbe and Malfoy holding hands?

and since when is Crabbe black?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Waylett
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were scared

and that is somehow making it better?

could there be more than meets the eye here?

someone tweet JK Rowling, I need to know

The fear brings those two characters as better friends, as they try to comfort each other in what they may be in a fearful situation.

>and since when is Crabbe black?
He obviously is under the nigger-turning curse.

Yeah, establishing a significant character in a film series then completely changing their appearance was a great idea.

I don't even care about the race thing, but C&G were meant to be thick fat fucks and the original casting was perfect. This guy looks like a generic student who got promoted.

Interracial progressiveness to appeal to the changing culture in Bongistan. Sadly it did not stop it from being one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

*sigh*
because they are gay, but i guess that never occured in your dumb racist bioted mind did it? oh and i suppose only white people are aloud in your precious harry potter films right? wow, get over it

Jk is a crazed sjw now

Probably was an extra that got promoted last minute after original Crabbe couldn't put the weed down long enough to film one or two scenes

Another quality thread from the redditors laughed out of /lit/

>now

You guys do know that the original Crabbe was arrested after the sixth movie, right? That's not supposed to be Crabbe, but rather some other Slytherin student, because they didn't feel right recasting the character, so they just wrote him out of the seventh.

>making the elitist racist asshole bullys gay

wow, how homophobic

>black guy as a villainous idiot

what the fuck? that's a role for a white guy

and make harry potter black so he can give hermione dat bbc

Source?

That's Blaise Zabini, not Crabbe.

Not funny

>yes crabbe was black and he and malfoy were in a homosexual relationship, read between the lines you bigots

-jk rowling, twitter, 10 years later

#BLM

She wasnt a sjw when writing her first few book or at least it didnt come through

Nothing wrong with that, Sup Forumswitter warrior

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Waylett

It's was everywhere in the UK, dude.
The guy was a chav and got involved with those riots that happened a few years ago then went to jail for it.
I thought everyone knew about this.

The scummy inbred Bong that played Crabbe got arrested for being a scummy Britbong so they decided to make it more realistic and have the "white" British male get fucked by a brown person.