Open letter to girl who was raped

Written by a 20 year old (white?) male.

tosavealife.com/dear-girl-dumpster-stanford/#.V1iPld0wVrU.facebook

>I would have called for help while trying to get you to eat some bread. I would have gone to your phone to try and call one of your friends to come get you. I would have given you my coat, not removed yours.

>We’re so fixated on this stupid freaking question. “When is it okay to have sex?”

>GET TO KNOW HER, MEET HER FAMILY, MEET HER FRIENDS, SPOIL HER, HAVE HER TEACH YOU SOME OF HER HOBBIES, READ BOOKS TOGETHER, HIKE TOGETHER, LAUGH TOGETHER, HAVE A RELATIONSHIP.

...is he beta??

And yeah, he's white and Christian

Yes it's just sex. He is putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Sounds like the swimmer raped her and was caught red handed.

All that needs to be done is hang him. Not white knight waxing poetic.

>you dont have to tell me what happened. but you do have to eat all this bread.

>I would have taken her home, given her water and eggs and said "You can't leave until you eat all the eggs".

Nah this is several steps above just putting the pussy on a pedestal. It's pathetic

Does anyone have this cap saved? It's all I can think of when reading the letter

>I should be able to dress like a whore and fuck whenever and whoever I want join me on the #slutwalk this saturday ladies~!
>omg what the fuck why are you trying to have sex with me rapist you need to spend at least 500 dollars on me and have a minimum of 72 hours of platonic interaction first

>EAT THE BREAD YOU FUCKING WHORE

>you don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this loaf of bread

The first phrase I thought of when reading this shit was
>Putting the pussy on a pedestal

You're right though, he's got that pussy on like Venus or some shit...........what a fuckin fag.

I probably have about 10 copies of this picture on my computer because I can never find it when I need to.

But holy fuck it is apt to post at this current moment.

No, hes a clueless virgin.

Im married and have dates quite a few women to get to this point.

Only a tiny few had any real substantial hobbies or interests. Most did not read books.

Truth is women are sluts and want to be dominated, but only by alphas. If beta then she will cry rape.

Why do people keep posting "RAPE". She gave consent to get fingered, he does so. Then he gets attacked by 2 swede faggots. How is that "rape"?

>As men, it’s our job to protect women regardless of what they wear or how much they drink.

Is this not like the ultimate double standard bull shit?

Because he's not a 10/10, you idiot

Umm because he wasn't alpha, you dumbass.
If a beta has sex with a women, it is rape. Have you been living under a rock?

heh, this has to be one of you

Where did you see she gave consent to be fingered? fuckin kek if she did

Fucking women, never ever.
>Let's have sex, it's consenual so it's okay! ;3
>Later
>OMG change my mind guess it's rape now! XDXDXD

ITT: 40% of stupid beta feminists defending lies of woman.

>see threads
>ctr-f "eggs"

I wonder how many times that has happened?
>holy fug i want dick
>bang bang bang bang
>OMG I'M A FUCKIN SLUT RAAAAAAAPE
>dude officer wtf!! she said she wanted to fug!!!!!!
>jail

I'm sorry, I had to post.

>she takes the bread from the basket
>she puts the butter on the bread

>T-thanks Chris, but, I'm full.
>EAT THE FUCKIN BREAD BITCH

I came here to post this

>I wonder how many times that has happened?
Literally 99% of the time. The amount of times where a female actually gets raped is going to be very low. The only people that actually rape are criminals, but fucking bitches think every single guy they meet secretly wants to drug them up and turn them into living sex dolls.

>men are responsible for women's safety
>teach men not to rape

Rely mks u think

Can you imagine the backlash if men just said, nope, fuck this, I'm not drinking any more with women around.

And stopped interacting with drunk women in general?

Women would be posting articles like "Why are men so weak and won't go to clubs any more".

It's in the official statements. The 20 minutes thing is excessive if it's even true and not a lie he has to keep.

JESUS SERVED 4000 WHORES WITH A FEW LOAVES OF BREAD AND A FISH

Only 15% of millennial men are willing to marry.

>Women would be posting articles like "Why are men so weak and won't go to clubs any more".

It's already happening. More women are single than ever before in the history of humanity.

Women (and females in general, regardless of species) drive selections of mens behaviours.

The huge pile of drivel the "raped" girl in this case just shows the true mind of women.

I mean even feminism shows it. Why do women rally against marriage? Because marriage as an institution, and slut shaming, and all of these things, controls womens natural desire to only fuck the top 1% of men.

>Open letter to girl who was raped

The quest for attention in the internet age never ceases to amaze me.

Nuke this sick planet please.

Sounds like passive aggressive slut shaming to me.

>Open letter from the king of betas.

Slut goes to a frat party, admits to drinking and having low tolerance, gets drunk as fuck

Hits on swimmer fag, gives him a back rub

She knows he wants to bang, said he wants to hook up

She leaves with him

Two witnesses see him dry humping her behind a dumpster, she's allegedly unconscious

Oh and she has a boyfriend, which makes me think this entire story is to cover up the fact she wanted to cheat

That's a really cringe way of saying it, but I can understand putting in leg work to bed the chick you're interested in dating

>have a relationship

Weeeeeeeeeeeew bud.

I came for this. Thank you.

>Why do women rally against marriage?

Because they're not getting it?
Look at all of the wedding reality TV shows aimed at women. It's not women who are rallying against marriage, it's men.

Marriage is a good deal for women, women do not want to spend forever alone.

Men are already refusing to marry and enter relationships, what more do we have to do? More and more men stay home and get high playing video games instead of going out and trying to get women.

These kinds of things are just the dying breath of feminism and female supremacy. Women can only be superior when men prop them up.

No, they're not rallying against getting married now because they want "half". And as was stated, they're not getting married because there aren't enough men to go around who have what they "want in a man".

They're against the 1900's idea of social marriage, where you don't have a choice of partner really. Where your social value is what is and you get a husband around the same area. That's what I meant, sorry for not being clear.

It doesn't really matter if undesirable men stay home and play video games to women. They will continue to complain that there arent enough "good men", which is actually impossible since if all men behaved and had all the qualities of what currently constitutes "an attractive man", it would not be good enough. The goal posts would change.

>aren't enough men to go around who have what they "want in a man".

thats my point my boy

The only men that are willing to marry are men with nothing to lose.

Aka:
>aren't enough men to go around who have what they "want in a man".

Only men without money and goals are willing to marry.

Just wait for the bachelor tax.

I came here to post this.

KEK
U
C
K

I swear to god, you faggots complain about jews and all this other bullshit to explain why whites are becoming a minority in our own countries but frankly, we're doing this shit to ourselves. white men are the most emasculated men on earth right now, worse than asians even. white guys across the world really need to wake the fuck up and fast. we're literally begging mudslimes and nigs to come fuck our women and take over our countries and it's sickening to watch.

>we

you mean the Jewish media, right?

Bro the statement from his dad or lawyer or whoever was so fucked up, talking about how he "shouldn't have his life ruined over 20 minutes of action" that's the most disgusting shit I ever heard, but it just happens to perfectly describe the woman in this case.... Fuck these people, go vote for trump dick heads

I swear males nowadays are becoming more and more weak, effeminate, etc.

>while trying to get you to eat some bread

wat

>number of women raped each year by bad-boy alpha-male chads: 284,000
>Number of women raped by nice-guy """"betas"""": 0

Is it just me or does it seem like every single guy like this is doing it to try get pussy

hello facebook