youtu.be/nLkgxcmqp1M
instagram.com/p/BNGjeFLA3Zp/
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Zena
youtube.com/watch?v=fHxT2oH5Kz8
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/
dailymotion.com/video/x53922l
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never EVER meet the actors. You'll be massively disappointed. I'll never do it again.

Tell us your story, user.

I met Sylv and Sophie. Nice enough.

In the spirit of the doc's birthday I'm going to share a recommendation. A DW podcast called "I Hate Doctor Who"

Who podcasts are usually pretty cringe but this one is great. The host is a fan who tries to find a classic episode that suits their tastes and shows it to them in the hopes of converting them. Light and funny, check it out.

Is anyone here doing anything to celebrate the day? I'll probably watch some classics I've had in the backlog for a while.

Not him, but I went to a signing in Slough on Sunday.
William Russel was very old and had someone telling him whether to make it out to anyone or not.
I don't think he'll be appearing on Class any time soon.

Chris Ryan (Sontaran) complained at me that Dan Starky was on the cover of The Sontaran Ordeal instead of him. He signed it anyway after I pointed out he was in the story and his name is listed above Dan's on the credits.

Carol Ann Ford and John Leeson were good though.

I think I'll binge on Making Of documentaries. Sometimes they're more fun than the episodes themselves. Thanks for the rec, sounds good.

We go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE NEVER KNOWING WHERE

jgdfk.jgckf Morninggggg

Reminds me of the time I met Colin Baker and he started slapping me across the face with a carrot whilst bellowing "CARROT JUICE? CARROT JUICE?!" before being taken away by security

>William Russel was very old and had someone telling him whether to make it out to anyone or not.
>I don't think he'll be appearing on Class any time soon.
That's sad to hear.

>Not 53d anniversary edition
Yo had one job OP

I forgot :(

12 confirmed best doctor

go to bed peter

I saw Peter Davison at a grocery store in Stockbridge yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packs of flour in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

go to bed matt

but moffat said I could stay up until nine

I know Christopher Eccleston. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Chris was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting Doctor Who over and over, "STUPID APE STUPID APE."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Chris."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Chris will bring this year..

/who/...
What is your name?

Imagine being Tennant on that set and having to be all like "damn, Russell, your script's a fuckin' masterpiece, sublime with your campy rubbish and soap opera dialogue. I would totally watch this episode, both the character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is star in another Moffat episode. Like seriously imagine having to be Tennant and not only stand on that stage while Russell flaunts his disgusting screenplay in front of you, his big head barely concealing his turkey-like neck and greasy skin, and just stand here, take after take, hour after hour, reciting his bullshit lines. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking face but his haughty attitude as everyone on the set tells him BRAVO, MR. DAVIES and IT'S GONNA BE GREAT because they're not the ones who have to stand here and recite his hacky fucking lines reeking with types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've never had to do anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's dripping out of Russells glasses as stares haughtily at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand here and revel in his "pulp-esque (for that is what he calls them)" prose, the prose he worked so hard for with his bootlicker clique in the previous hours. And then Russell calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this studio before the security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're the fucking David Tennant, The Tenth Doctor. You're not going to lose your future cinema career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

uncle davies said no

>future cinema career

I don't like uncle rusty. He touches my no nos.

you should probably tell aunt Gareth about that

Aunt gareth is scary though. He keeps ranting about zygons.

>had someone telling him whether to make it out to anyone or not.
I don't understand that sentence, can someone explain it to me ? (I'm not a native speaker, sorry.)
It's sad to hear, I love his audio work and his role in the series.

A friend of mine met Stan Lee, he had trouble hearing but was very fun overall.

I met Peter Davison, Dan Starkey and Peter Roy (a character actor who had quite a few roles with the first five doctors), they were all pretty nice, but shy.

Another firend of mien emt Katy manning, she was very eccentric and seemed pleased to meet everybody.

He means someone had to tell him if he had to send someone well wishes on the autograph

>Another firend of mien emt Katy manning,

*Another friend of mine met Katy Manning
I went full retard here

Meme magic:
twitter.com/Patrick_Ness/status/801472254651564033

Does that imply that he couldn't remember what he was supposed to write ?
Or that he could not hear what people wanted for their autograph, which is less troubling ?

Are you really trying to start what I think you're trying to start?

I don't get it

Recovering from the Norovirus outbreak her in the UK.

No other food in the whole wide world beats my Mum's home made potato and veg soup after an illness.

Just sayin.

What's /who/ with you, /who/?
Currently listening to: youtu.be/nLkgxcmqp1M

Woke up on this lovely 53rd anniversary and watched Turn Left/Stolen Earth/Journey's End over several cups of coffee and a bagel. Gonna watch Power of the Daleks, re-read the Shada novelization, and maybe finish up the Torchwood: Outbreak audio.
Anybody have any special plans?

I'm going to watch Mark of the Rani and then power hour with some friends to get fuck up. I hope I don't have my order of events wrong though.

>What's /who/ with you, /who/?
My back is killing me so i can't stand up so I'm surfing the internets.

I've found that Gomez said at australian convention that she's gonna return to DW shooting at December 5th.

Source instagram.com/p/BNGjeFLA3Zp/

As a celebration watched Caves of Andozani, Pyramids of Mars, Blink, Heaven Sent and Day of the Doctor.

Some but not all of my faces, didn't have time to watch more.

Hope your back gets better soon user.

thanks

Cursing autocorrect. Faces = faves.

Just purchased 12's overmachined sonic. Any suggestions where I should put it?
Been helping out in the kitchen for tomorrow.
Feel better. If it's sciatica, stretching/stretches help.

>Any suggestions where I should put it?

Your time vortex

So then in my tardis bookcase is probably fine?

beautiful

Jesus wept.

Thank you. I got them at a place called @home. I have one on either side of my TV/Monitor

>tfw it's the 50th anniversary and you're away from your /who/ collection

At least I think I have Bloodtide on my phone, so I guess I'll listen to that

My plan is to celebrate by watching my favourite story from each Doctor, and it's going great. I suggest all Anons try this sometime. I'm on the 6th now.

actually your ass would probably have been more suitable than that.

It would be extremely painful...

What's your list?

Mine (barring specials):
1 — The Aztecs or The Romans
2 — The Krotons
3 — Carnival of Monsters
4 — Cite de la Mort
5 — Mawdryn Undead
6 — Revelation of the Daleks
7 — Paradise Towers or Remembrance
8 — (audio) Phobos or the Sontaran Ordeal
War — (audio) Infernal Devices: The Neverwhen
9 — Aliens of London/WW3 or Boom Town (I'm not a big Slitheen fan or anything, I just really like these stories.)
10 — Utopia/Sound of Drums/Last of the Timelords or Human Nature/Family of Blood
11 — Power of Three
12 — Mummy on the Orient Express or Heaven Sent/Hell Bent

1-8, never seen. No interest in Classic Doctor Who as it looks awful.
9 - Boom Town
10 - Doomsday
11 - Victory of the Daleks
12 - Listen

>2 — The Krotons
>11 — Power of Three
Really?

Really really. I genuinely had more fun watching the Krotons than I did watching Tomb of the Cybermen

11 might be up for discussion. The problem with enjoying series 5 and 6 is that many of the episodes are extremely interconnected and are thus difficult to simply jump into. I love The Eleventh Hour (one of the best intros for a Doctor ever), and I love the final minutes of The Beast Below. If I had to replace the Power of Three, it'd be with Vincent and the Doctor or The Doctor's Wife.

>Watching Resurrection of the Daleks and you find an obscure qt
>tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Zena
>You will never save her

Is this just a bad picture of her or is she really not cute at all

Fuck off and get Movellan AIDS, Davros.

Discuss

>baiting this hard

What scares me is that it sounds genuine enough so as to not be bait at all

Peter Capaldi cameos on Doctor Who spin-off "Class" (2016).

Kill the Moon (2014)

kek'd at Colin Baker

"13 Bannerman Road is where Sarah Jane Smith lives.. and it's home to things way beyond your imagination! Like an extraterrestrial supercomputer in the wall..."

And of course...

The Rings of Akhaten (2013)

Any good Doctor Who podcasts out there? Need something to listen to, especially if it's something funny.
Been listening to user recommendation of 'I hate Doctor Who' and it's pretty good. Just need something more.

What are you listening to /who/?
youtube.com/watch?v=fHxT2oH5Kz8

1 - The Chase
2 - The Moonbase
3 - Carnival of Monsters
4 - City of Death
5 - Earthshock
6 - Revelation of the Daleks
7 - Ghost Light
8 - Scherzo
9 - The End of the World
10 - Human Nature/Family of Blood
11 - Vampires of Venice
12 - Face the Raven/Heaven Sent

>Vampires of Venice

Vampires of Venice is fine but wtf is up with liking The Chase?

Yeah Vampires is OK. Matt has some really good moments in it.
The Chase can be sort of fun from a comical standpoint.

1 - Aztecs
2 - The Mind Robber
3 - The Time Warrior
4 - State of Decay
5 - Caves of Androzani
6 - The Marian Conspiracy
7 - Battlefield
8 - Alien Bodies
War - Engines of War
9 - The Unquiet Dead
10 - Midnight
11 - Amy's Choice
12 - Heaven Sent

>The Sun Makers

God fucking damm. When you're in the middle of a 0/10 Who story and you have to sit through the rest of the parts to make it stop and move on.

WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA WE GONNA

1- The War Machines
2- Tomb of the Cybermen
3- The Green Death/The Three Doctors
4- Genesis of the Daleks
5- The Visitation
6- Vengeance on Varos
7- Remembrance of the Daleks
8- Any Dark Eyes 1/2 story
9- Fathers Day
10- The Girl in the Fireplace
11- Vincent and the Doctor
12- Heaven Sent

1 - An Unearthly Child
2 - The Mind Robber
3 - The Curse of Peladon
4 - City of Death
5 - Enlightenment
6 - Jubilee
7 - Survival
8 - The Chimes of Midnight
9 - Dalek
10 - Human Nature/The Family of Blood
11 - Vincent and the Doctor
12 - Heaven Sent

Why can't episode two of Power be found anywhere online yet?

I actually never understood this part, thank you.

the shippers lied :(

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/

It checks out.

dailymotion.com/video/x53922l

Nice.

END UP IN THE MORNIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII III IIIIII IIINGG

DUM DUM DUM DUM

Vampires in Venice is where Eleven is finally Eleven.
Matt Smith hits his stride and the characterization is finally just right. You watch him sort of find it in the episodes leading up to it, but he really gets it here and it's beautiful.
I also love the relationship between him and the main villain. They have really good chemistry, and she isn't just generically evil.

The Chase is fun as hell, man. It's just non stop sci-fi shenanigans and goofy shit.
My second favorite is The Gunfighters

I have a sneaking suspicion it's mongo doing these shitty lyrics posts

If so it's a welcome change, frankly

it's a fun meme user

Alright, I'm back, here's those super quick requests from the last thread.

thats not what BASED SHOWRUNNER JOHN WILES looks like. that looks like bernie sanders

Oops, my mistake, seems Google let me down. Or maybe this was a clever ruse to draw Bernie and Based Wiles.

Really like your stuff, man.