Films

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS YOU FUCKERS
I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL AND I HATE FILMS FUCKERS ILL FUCK YOU ALL

delete this

dubs

lol

Dumb pepe poster.

Remember when this place wasn't just another Sup Forums?

Of course you don't, you got here last week.

kino>cinéma>cinema>film>picture>movie>flick>you

hey reddit

you have to go back

Flicks

what the fuck does this green reptile character have to do with films? I've been seeing her all over the place and she's very annoying. Please stop posting her.

nice savedfrom4chan.png faggot

they're redditors, ignore them

I've been under a lot of stress lately and this thread gave me a good strong chuckle.

That's what butthurt haters actually believe.

Cry more

I invented the meme.

>I invented the meme.

>tfw cant enjoy memes anymore

Matt Furie?

check 'em my dudes

Yes, yes, well done Sup Forums, well done Sup Forums

HOWEVER

Who paid you to shill /got/? Lotta creativity for a shitposting cuck! Tell me about kino! Why do you spam the memes?

HAHA, did you see what this celebrity did? Her Mom's gonna freak! She's acting like she in sum kina suicide squawd. Good thing based Synder makes such good films and she won't be in them, much better than the shit that people call Star Wars now. Caspere knew this.

This shit is chess, like in that deep scene in the first ep of The Wire. Honestly, Snyder may come close to Avatar(greatest film of all time btw) and will certainly be better than the feminazi Ghostbuster's trash being forced down her throats.

Anyway, sorry, what I really wanted this thread to be about is the Harry Potter movies. I still remember watching them right after Problem Child 2 and thinking WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

I mean I know it's kino, I went to NYU, but holy shit are they good. I mean Star Wars can fuck off next to Harry Potter.

Bravo.

Harry Potter is a big move for me, and BTFO every capeshit film that isn't kino.

Now I'll go eat a chicken sandwhich like grown men do.

Before I go, you may be thinking "What did he mean by this?" and I want to tell you that's okay. I'm intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicket sense of humor. Plus, I drive, even though my hands are a little dirty.

Well, I have Predators to catch, so see ya Sup Forums!

fucking hell her tits and biceps are so hot

>her

big wet asses

slippery wet dog poop

who is it?

Pepes

хyeтки, пиздoмpзь

Only redditors think Sup Forums is for shitposting

w-what?

THE MAYNSTREEM MEDIAR

No. The "films" with dank frog meme.