ITT: Worst person in your favorite show

ITT: Worst person in your favorite show

This one is self explanatory. Tony's sister is a close second

how the fuck is an insecure kid worse than the actual murderers?

I meant in the unlikable sense

>he doesn't appreciate the characters for their arc, and instead holds animosity towards them

AJ has some points I actually like him but Meadow and Janice are way worse as people.

>THAT'S RACIST DAD
>MISTER MAFIA
>YOU DON'T GET THE LAEG BACK UNTIL I GET MA'S RECORDS

Aj may be one of us but at least he's likable and I'd play some Mary-o Kart with him for damn sure.

>You know who had an arc?
>Noah

Janice is far more unlikeable.

Why did she say it like that? Laaaeeeyyyyg. And why did Phil say, Phanooouuuyyyyyk?

Meadow gets a pass because reasons

AJ is only likable in the earlier seasons. He's fucking insufferable in seasons 5 & 6

They actually make us laugh

he's cute. i like him.

>AJ
>likable
Nigga are you serious?

SO WHAT NO FUCKING ZITI NOW????

I like him whooping and the Somalian antiterrorism jabronis whooping the shit out of that nigger and extorting that guy with the acid. Yeah he's pretty unlikable in later seasons and Rosalie calling him Fabio and being all milfy does things for me.

see cute guys are always likable. because they're cute.

>I'LL SHOVE THIS DISKMAN UP YOUR BOX
>We're anonymous

Phil is out of touch and I can't help laughing sometimes.

Every time I watch the show I like Phil more and more.
What does this mean?

obviouslyclearlynodoubtaboutit it means you're a homosexgay assholejerk munktoon

>You'll suck our cocks?
*whips out phonebook*

I dont know how they did it but the made the perfect Gen Y American teenager. Its scary how much related I related to this little faggot. Spoiling your kids is probably the worst thing you can do

>phonebook

not checkbook?

but i'll do aj for free.

You seriously don't remember that scene? Fucking fag user you need to be more masculine for your mother.

please describe scene. why whip out a phonebook?

The worst person is Tony. I thought this much was obvious.

To silence the gunshot

oh. i thought he was going to call someone like the police or a male prostitute.

Something is wrong with you.

molesting innocent farm animals instead of studying will make anons like him unintelligibly illiterate

Like?

Never been on a farm so nice projection.

You fuckers watch this classic show & not want to do bodily harm on Tony? Not only that, you idolize the man. I thought Chase's best brush stroke was painting his protag as a horrible fucker.

I find this hard to believe.

nice self-loathing denial

I am self loathing yet have never been on a farm.

AJ was based, Meadow was a whiny whore who was only good for showing titty now and then

So I should want to hurt a fictional character I've never in my life who has done me no harm and even goes out of his way to tell guys like Davey Scatino and Artie to avoid his lifestyle?

Numales like you shouldn't be alive.

He was a negative influence on everyone he came across.

Re-watch the show.

He was a black hole of humanity.

>tfw AJ had a bunch of hot girlfriends over the seasons and I'm a 22 year-old kissless virgin

The world was a black hole that put Tony through hell. He came out with a jaded, realistic view of life that was too much for weaker characters to handle

because you're not cute like aj

I just realized you can totally see her vagoo

Hardly hell. Being abused by your parents is common as fuck. He wasn't even fucked in the ass by his daddy, he just got slapped around and was told he was a fat pussy.

If you think something as basic as that is license to be a mass murderer you're a stupid fucking bint.

hes cute, rich, and social. try becoming one of these things.

You're trying too hard.

Well no shit but he was born into user so fuck you and your pussy shit. Only healthy family member was Barb and that's because she married out.

People aren't all good or all bad you dumb cunt.

Tonys sister is the good kind of annoying in season 2

Every season after that she was awful and superfluous

My mother was a junkie. Never had a father.

I should be so lucky.

Fantastic character by all means but also a repulsive, cowardly and hypocritical piece of shit.

Only betas would say that Joan, Betty or Pete were morally worse.

I honestly can't think of a bad character from Arrested Development. Maybe Tobias's junkie girlfriend in season 4

I didn't like Lane.

Paul Kinsey is the only semi-major character who I fucking loathed. Even Megan (also an irritant) would be one of the richest characters on almost any other show