Supergirl actor is fighting to free his 17-year-old cousin from 'pray the gay away' camp she was 'sent to by her...

>Supergirl actor is fighting to free his 17-year-old cousin from 'pray the gay away' camp she was 'sent to by her parents for A YEAR over her female prom date'
>Jordan, star of TV and Broadway, is bringing attention to the plight of his cousin, who he says was forced into a religious boarding facility by her parents
>Jordan is publicizing her GoFundMe page, which says that the Christian facility is teaching her that homosexuality is 'a sin and abnormal'
>Sarah, 17, was apparently whisked off to the religious camp after attending prom with her girlfriend
>Legally, she will have to stay there for a YEAR until she's 18, says the page

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632282/Supergirl-actor-Jeremy-Jordan-fighting-save-cousin-Sarah-17-pray-away-gay-camp-Texas-s-held-year.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the Christian facility is teaching her that homosexuality is 'a sin and abnormal'

whats the problem again?

Why not just disown the gay person?

Sarah is a minor till she turns 18. Too fucking bad you don't like it cuz. Then she can be the biggest lesbo ever. This is simply a money making ploy. Wtf is the money for? To hire a team of Ex Special Forces Mercs to extract her? Because if he is saying its for legal fees he is full of shit. She is a minor.

Because they are trying to help thier child not be a degenerate lesbo.

It's a shame, she was just doing it for attention anyways.

because she is a qt that can still be saved

Can you imagine a movie about a special forces team sent to extract a noble lesbian from the evil Christian camp she was imprisoned inside? Get the same momentum behind it as Ghostbusters?

Because I can and it sickens me even as I laugh.

Every day I'm taught by the news media that I could, indeed, care less. I'm far below zero.

They would fail because a special forces team with two obese lesbian black women, three crying transgender "women," and a wheelchair-bound cripple can't rescue anyone.

>17 years old

So she's only pretending to be gay for attention.

people are dying in the fucking middle east. and we care about a minor who is gay? gimme a break

People are dying because Sunnis and Shiites hate each other. Fucking savages.

As long as they can succeed in the imaginations of Hollywood Jews and she sheep who buy their product, that's all that matters.

Then again Ghostbustesses crashed and burned so maybe there's hope yet.

These camps should advertize differently. Maybe as "self-finding" camps or whatever, and if someone asks, they should say they just help young people to actually find out if they are indeed gay or if they actually are transsexual, which would explain the attraction to the "same" sex just as well. So it's not "bigotry", but even more progressive.
Then, of course, proceed to show those degenerate kids that it's all in their head and to get a fucking grip.

Ha!

Girl probably doesnt exist.

fpbp bro

I wish I had the Supergirl good little cuck webm

Quit oppressing this kid with anti homosexual propaganda so she can be in a series of abusive relationships, get hooked on drugs, stay childless and then eventually commit suicide like a normal well adjusted homosexual.

I'm sue these camps produce many well adjusted children.

Don't really see the problem with the whole gay thing myself

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625

> Do the sexual inclinations of parents influence those of their children? Of 77 adult children of homosexual parents who volunteered for three different investigations, at least 23 (30%) were currently homosexual: twelve (55%) of 22 daughters and three (21%) of fourteen sons of lesbians; five (29%) of seventeen daughters and three (17%) of eighteen sons of gays; none of six sons with both a gay and a lesbian parent. At least 25 (32%) were currently heterosexual. Of the ten with transsexual parents, one of nine daughters was currently lesbian, one was currently heterosexual, and one was transsexual. The son's sexual preference was not reported. These findings suggest that parents' sexual inclinations influence their children's.