Is she, dare I say, /our gal/?

Is she, dare I say, /our gal/?

>give a known sex addict his own show """"pretending""""" to fuck multiple women

fucking lucky jews

Nah. I grew out that phase where most Goy succumb to the older Jewess. Usually they have a bigger than average nose, dark sometimes curly hair.

she's not a jewess though

Oh. Sorry I thought that was Ashley Green but upon further inspection this woman in the image has a better side boob than Green. I guess Cabalistic Alchemy doesn't know how to improve the breast yet.

copypasta
I was watching Californication when I noticed something interesting that is kind of dark in a very subtle way. In the Season 3 Episode 8, "The Apartment", Rick Springfield may have sex with his unknown illegitimate daughter.

The dialogue between him and the stripper in the beginning of the episode, when he and Charlie are carrying out her friend who is passed out:

Stripper : Hey, you're Rick Springfield.

Rick : That's right tiny dancer. Hey you look kinda familiar, you ever shake your ass for me?

Stripper : No but my mom did. Back in the day. I think you guys boned.

Rick: Right on, she say good things about my big 10 inch?

Stripper : She said you refused to put a rubber on it.

Rick : That's right baby skin on skin let the love begin.

So even though he probably doesn't remember who her mother is, they probably had unprotected sex, as Rick is very open about his aversion to condoms. And since Rick is easily old enough to be her father, it seems that it is at least a reasonable possibility.

This goes over Rick's head however, and there's no evidence to show that he even suspects, or even cares, that he might be her father.

What is interesting, is that I think the Stripper does know that he may be her father, according to her mother, and still has sex with him for money.

Further, throughout the show most women he encounter's seem to be very interested in him because of his fame and supposed sexual prowess (example Marcy), but the Stripper has absolutely no enthusiasm when having sex with him, evidenced by the way she says "I'm getting fucked by Rick Springfield." He makes her say this. As a stripper, and as someone who has probably had sex for money in the past, she probably has a great deal of experience pretending she's having a good time with men. But this time she can't even pretend, because she knows there is a very real possibility she is being fucked by her father.

tl;dr

are you legit autistic?

how's the girlfriend hunt going user

Not on the spectrum. Just feel like trying something different.

what is this show even about? is it just mulder going around california fucking 10/10 girls?

pretty much

I also noticed this, but wasn't sure if it was written to imply that they are related or if it just went over the writers heads that they implied incest.

Although, compared to other rock stars in the show, Rick Springfield is portrayed as a much larger asshole than the others. And for no solid reason besides making you sympathize with Charlie for literally getting cucked.

The entire thing is a huge love/hate joke of LA and Hollywood, seen from the eyes of a fuck-up writer who has to deal with these ridiculous situations that he puts himself in, while simultaneously trying to be a good father to his early-teens daughter.

It's not very well written, feels soapy, and the protagonist is extremely unlikeable (imo), but I still always come back to the show and must have seen the entire thing 4 or 5 times. It has charm.

Could someone please provide the name of this actress?

Addison Timlin

Addison Timlin

Thank you anons

you just made me pop a stiff dong am i now gay

she was great in this

She's a qt in The Town That Dreaded Sundown

I really like Hank, personally. I related to him, not in the "famous writer fucking broads" department or even in the father department, but just in the kind of lost puppy trying to do his best kind of way. One of my favorite shows, but honestly should have stopped after season 4, or maybe 5. 7 was a shitshow and I don't consider it canon.

It's a Shotime show, so it's written in such a way so that it can have plenty of sex appeal and half-naked girls.

Aside from that,
is mostly correct, although I would argue that the first three (maybe 4? It's been a while) seasons are pretty good. It's not high-quality art by any means, but it's enjoyable enough if you take the show for what it is.

Duchovny is a New York born writer who moves to LA when his most popular novel is turned into a shitty romantic comedy movie. The show is mostly Hank dealing with life in LA, struggling to write, perpetually trying to reconcile things with his estranged girlfriend and mother of his daughter, and trying to raise a teenage daughter.

It's fun for a few seasons, but it definitely runs out of steam near the end. The last season is especially awful, though it had about as decent of an ending as it could have had given the final season

yes, also about his relationship with his daughter and the baby mama
and cracking witty jokes, the dialogues are the best part of the show

>copypasta

Thanks for the warning, mr. double-dubs

she was the best girl on that show and that's saying something, they had good taste

>protagonist is extremely unlikeable
lol, the only reason to watch the show was to see Mulder say MOTHAFAAAAAKAAAAAAAA

No, but based Jenny is.

This show was great for a few seasons but definitely overstayed it's welcome.

RIP Lew Ashby. That was the high point of the show.

This. He was a fuckup but he wasn't malicious.

the little girl from the nanny had great boobies and nips

I haven't watched the show in a few months and completely forgot about that. I like that one episode in I think S5 when that fat drug dealer says it and Hanks gets pissed because thats "his thing" and they start screaming it at each other.

Madeline Zima

Anyone know if she is "natural"?

obv

no, she shaves her pussy bare

Addison had better tits and personality.

bump

she looks like Winona Ryder. Cute