Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was his sentence?

I heard he's out, here's a pic.

4 years 11 months

>serving 5 for literally shitposting
what a time to be alive

Fuck that's harsh. Were they making an example of him or what?

>A 5 year jail sentence for posting "he does it for free" 682 times over the course of 8 days.

taking ty'rones diqk

>5 years for drunk posting

lole

Nothing wrong, same as always

5 years is totally justified for making these threads.

>t. Dotty Dootsen

I think he gets out in time for Black Friday 2017 due to good behavior

charged with terroristic threats, was also the DAs election year if I'm not mistaken

this isnt funny at all. sad.

>shitpost
>sentenced to years in prison
what the fuck america

The full story:

>He got really mad at the Janitor one day and then spent the next 8 days posting over 600 "he does it for free" threads
>Janitor reports him to FBI for cyber bullying
>He is arrested and sentenced to 5 years
>Moot is ordered to either shut the site down or sell it to somebody who can prevent the cyber bullying
>Hiorshima then buys Sup Forums
>As a result of the trial we see the start of the #Outlaws movement on Sup Forums

Hiroshima is doing a very good job, you hardly ever see a "he does it for free" thread anymore.

I miss LeX

He was fucktard but he was our fucktard.

He snitched on himself while drunk after posting he was going to blow up an elementary school

Fucked up his whole life in 5 minutes, that must suck.

Actually no. He got hammered one night and got all pissed of and posted a threat on Sup Forums that he was gonna blow up a school in an Ohio town (he is from Florida) that he had family in. Then he sobered up and realized he fucked up and called the cops on himself to try to avoid long term punishment.

Like I say, he is a fucktard, but he's our fucktard. If he's smart, he'll never back.

Glass raised to Kyle Parramore, aka /LeX/ the guy that held up autistic bullshit at actual live games and was caught on camera. With actual females.

>He snitched on himself while drunk
yes thats stupid, he went full beta
>after posting he was going to blow up an elementary school
so what, shitposting on the internet is just that, fuck the police

>Nofunallowed.png

If he escaped, please never come back and go be a normie, Kyle!!!!

>tfw a Tennessee fan (pic related)

youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg

>the internet is a dangerous place

=)

Shiggy

Have you guys seen that movie called Minority Report before? It's happening IRL now and they caught this fat fuck right before he left his house to shoot up the elementary school.

>i'm very lucky to have made it this far in this environment

genuinely intrigued how he managed to survive. must have been a walking target

>Peanut Dodson
why do amerifats have such silly names?

this is a persons life not a game

Lex screwed Lex

>teaching negros how to use computers

Fucking hell don't you guys see whats happening here? He's creating a shit posting army from jail. We are not prepared for the storm thats coming

Those kids he threatened were lives, not a game

Expanding on this, I'm pretty sure a lot of people from Sup Forums were trying to dox him or scare him, at least. It worked into calling the local police on himself. Then they contacted the fbi, I believe, and then extradited him to Ohio to stand trial.
All in all, he brought it upon himself. All he had to do was pretend he didn't post anything and he would still be at home shitposting on Sup Forums with us about how the rays suck again this year. Its not like anyone would be able to actually dox him from Sup Forums posting.

tl;dr he's a giant retarded pussy and deserves this punishment for being this big of a retard

You have to be a real fucking moron for calling the cops on yourself.

>At some point in 2017

Imagine the reactions here if he came back and poster an end-of-sentence celebration thread.

He kind of reminds me of Andy Kaufman. I could see him doing this really.

he has moved on from us

He 100% transfers to reddit.

Starts off with an ama becomes a mini internet celebrity posts on every thing to do with jail time etc