Why is this allowed?

Americans need to sit down and ask themselves how they would feel if China installed a missile system in Canada.

does quebec have nukes that they're threatening to launch at shanghai? go fuck a wombat loser

It's a defensive system designed to shoot down incoming missiles. Beijing are butthurt simply because the radar can scan part of their territory while their own radar covers the entire Korean peninsula.

i'd just like to re-iterate that you're fucking stupid and thaaaaaad vanderhuge wouldn't be in worst korea if the fucking chinese could keep a handle on their shitty little client state.

Hi, Zhang.

chut up!

I'd also like to re-re-iterate that you're a massive cunt who should commit whatever the chinese version of seppuku is for coming onto this board with your weak 4 bit trolling.

>Pro-Chingchong post
>It's an Australian flag

They don't even try to hide it either.

it literally has nothing to do with Straya Chinks

Let's lay out the situation clearly:
>the entire world but china has extreme sanctions on best korea
>somehow despite these sanctions they manage to develop nuclear weapons. of course they got no help from the fucking chinese, no sir.
>yanks deploy the purely defensive thaad system in worst korea to protect themselves and the world's best starcraft players against fatty kim's amazing juche nuclear funtime bomb
>china bitches like little pussies and sends g-unit onto Sup Forums to post bullshit and run away when they get called out

eat a rhino's dick u fucking loser

>of course they got no help from the fucking chinese, no sir.
North Korea is thought to have gotten the technology from Iran. China certainly would not help them build nukes because their goal is to preserve peace and the existing status quo on the Korean peninsula. Even back in the 60s when Beijing first developed an atomic bomb, they would not let North Korea have any.

I hope China installs a secret base here in Mexico

Hopefully you spineless politicians will stop cucking your country to us and see the writing on that wall that we hate you.

CHI

And for this to happen you must be vaporized by the Great Leader/Chairman himself :^)

china does not want NK nukes, they would have shared already if they did, NK got it from old soviet and iranian connections.

China only keeps NK around because its an incredibly mineral rich part of the world, and china gets super discount minerals in exchange for food and industry support.

>China only keeps NK around because its an incredibly mineral rich part of the world, and china gets super discount minerals in exchange for food and industry support.
There's strategic and other reasons as well, which are well known and we needn't go into them.

>how they would feel if China installed a missile system in Canada
they would have done it long time ago if they had enough power

>completely missing the bigger picture (as usual)

The South's new president is basically a pacifist who's already stalled the THAAD installation and would probably be willing to dismantle it completely if the North or even just China pushed for it as part of a deal. Either way the Norks have about a bajillion and one missiles and guns pointed directly at Seoul.

And as much as I'd like to see both Koreas light up like quasar I know this isn't likely to happen no matter what the talking heads keep saying.

The buffer zone thing?

China doesnt like THAAD because they know it works, if it sets a precedent that a nuclear strike is no longer a world ender because its easily shot down the whole worlds politics would change and china wouldnt have one of its ace in the holes.

lol terrible westacucked chink perspective

chinks keep nk going cause its geopolitically very important. they use nk as a front line/feint against the us sk and japan.

Uh...yeah. That's how Reagan broke the Soviet Union. SDI threatened to render their entire nuclear arsenal moot.

Kind of but obviously they know we're not going to invade China in this day and age. They want the cheap minerals and no refugees if NK collapses and also a unified Korea would be a formidable political and economic force in East Asia and nobody wants that, not China, not Japan, not anyone.

>Kind of but obviously they know we're not going to invade China in this day and age. They want the cheap minerals and no refugees if NK collapses and also a unified Korea would be a formidable political and economic force in East Asia and nobody wants that, not China, not Japan, not anyone.

you should stop thinking about ea. you literally are made of pieces of what western yellow journalism and very inflammatory gook media and the internet, your closed "online communities", say. nobody in ea would understand what you are spewing except for your kind of internet retards

ill be honest, i've posted a couple different perspectives on NK situation to see what people would respond to, the whole situation is a bit complicated for a single Sup Forums post.

I just want to see some more opinions on the different aspects.

it's literally a defensive instrument, is this not what everybody should be supporting?

Yes, it's perfectly fine to be a hypocritical and intellectually dishonest coward if it supports your memetic worldview.
You're no better than religiousfags.

>if it sets a precedent that a nuclear strike is no longer a world ender
MAD hasn't been in effect for a few decades by this point. Maybe get your information about the state of the world from sources beyond Sup Forums, yeah?

See above, Sup Forumstard.

of course it hasn't been in effect, these systems have existed for a while, I'm saying it sets an immediate precedent

i guarantee you that the vast majority of civilians still think a nuclear exchange is a world ending scenario, an event of a failed attack would change public perception.

and i dont even go to Sup Forums

It's a question of proximity. America has aggressively, often breaking humanitarian laws in the process, surrounded China with missile bases with hot weaponry. All of this right in China's back yard.
If another country took even 1% of the aggressive action that America has taken against China, towards the USA, within a local proximity, they would start a war.

The point is that the military actions of the USA regarding China are incredibly hypocritical and puts the region at a much higher danger of being thrown into war than it would without their presence. Yet another war which would be created by the yanks yet fought thousands of kilometres away from Clapistan.

No American politician has the balls to bring up the actions of the American military bases and aggressive activities because they know that the US war machine is powerful enough to have their carriers effectively ruined. The problem is that the Clapistani people are, like most people, ignorant of the world beyond their local perspective and for decades there has been a multibillion dollar propaganda institution running to promote the military.
It is a discussion which needs to take place on a nation wide level, from the grass roots, because it may end up becoming another cold war.

>I'm saying it sets an immediate precedent
It has already been set. The US has intercepted Russian missile strikes, within the past handful of years. It was even a talking point in the international mainstream media for a little while.

>and i dont even go to Sup Forums
Nothing you've posted has convinced me otherwise.

You trying to start some shit Australia? How do you even find this out?

I dont know if they teach debate or intellectual discourse where you live, but there is such a thing as the burden of proof, and it lies on the claimant.

Also, it was the Russians who intercepted american cruise missiles, and with a low success rate (albeit the anti missile arrays had a large blind-spot from a mountain being in the way)

are you the same poster as ?

then stop spewing this bs
>a unified Korea would be a formidable political and economic force in East Asia
did you ever imagine how much reforming nk would cost. it could even damage sks economy and its growth to death. its nothing like west germany did with east germany. it would be by far harder and even much more "brutal".

your dream land doesnt come out of thin air all of a sudden. and why would japan bother with that unified korea? is it because it would be a hyper magical strong country in ea, an economic menace that easily can threaten japan and china? would it suddenly be able to solve all the problems sk had confronted, such as their shitty low birth rate, the collapses of some parts of their industrial structure caused by chinas catch-ups, their unstable political decisions relying on both the us and china, etc?

this is why japanese and those americans who know well about sk often dont take what koreans say seriously. nothing but a joke.

>as
as

Might makes right and the moment Chinks got balls to stand up to the most powerful military in the world they're nothin butt bitch ass ching chongs.

Fuck off, Wang.

Why is America so triggered? Worse the Poles at this point.

>chinks keep nk going cause its geopolitically very important. they use nk as a front line/feint against the us sk and japan.

China hates Nk as well.

shut up commie

>Chinese ultranationalist CCPbots living in Western countries fellating their craphole of origin while enjoying every single perk associated with living in a modern Western country

Damn, never seen this before. Really makes you think.

MAD is definately still a thing. If you think that the military trusts our missle defense systems enought to intercept potentially tens of thousands of incoming missles (Lots of nuclear warheads split into dozens of smaller bombs scattered in a fuckton of decoys) then you are incorrect

no peace just war

>Americans need to sit down and ask themselves how they would feel if China installed a missile system in Canada.

First of all, I doubt the US would be worried about a missile system that fires rockets without a warhead. And I feel like the geopolitics between SK-NK and the US-Canada are jarringly different to the degree where your analogy makes little sense.

All you've done is make it clear that you don't understand a thing about geopolitics and the missile defense system. Ironically you call us ignorant. Fuck off, retard.