>surf
>garage

beep beep lettuce

bandcamp.com/tag/psychedelic-rock
good stuff here

>daev.bandcamp.com/
Reminds me of Ulver. Nice

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>here you can find some of the unipersonal projects and unreleased ideas under my name
>delivering from depressive black metal and narcotic rock to dark ambient and piano based music

reccing

Take your irony somewhere else, faggot

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>dream pop, power pop, altwrnative
Live album coming this Christmas!
Well meme'd my friend
Damn this is some good synthpop, structure is solid and the instrumentals really flow nicely. Feels like disco and New wave mixed with some hip hop influences of production. Followed!

rex

project coming nov 30

noriginal.bandcamp.com/track/cant-sleep-standing-feat-emperor-timeline

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

twenty-foureyes.bandcamp.com/album/40

A collection of songs I made during the month of April

>Danceable, chaotic music (I hope)

Will return feedback

the only ones worth listening to

taylornewman.bandcamp.com/

>just acoustic shit

well that's rude

Where’s all the low end? Or is that an artistic statement to remove a huge important rage of human hearing/feeling?

that's a great insult man

It’s not an insult or even personally directed, but a question. And nice way of handling genuine criticism. Good luck with the music industry.

>Or is that an artistic statement to remove a huge important rage of human hearing/feeling?

It's not my music and i'm not offended by it but I found it a funny critique.

It's like saying "Wow Battlefield Earth exclusively uses dutch angles, what artistic statement are they making?"

The answer to that is that these are basically demo tapes and not professionally done tracks since we only had 3 days to record and edit before the frontman left for Alberta for school. We're planning to do a 10 track LP in the summer as well as a live album this Christmas so hopefully some professional mixing will help show off the compositions better

This is neat. Its a gritty trip hop sound that I think is executed pretty well. Reminds me a bit of Massive Attack. Good stuff.

Demo Hassan-Extreme Inquiry

>industrial idm, footwork, experimental electronics

armsdealer.bandcamp.com/album/extreme-inquiry

Yeah no worries man was just actually interested as to what led to this. At least next time you know to add a little bass if not only on the bass guitar and kick drum itself, then you can have a nice nest for all that high end. Best of luck user!

Technological Innovation Is Death: Loving the industrial vibe, some really good sounds, the distortion is really well mixed as to not overwhelm the entire piece. The synth around the 1 minute mark is cool almost like groaning. My only critique is the piece does not developed as much as I would have liked it to but that's personal preference.

Yeah we definitely had some levels issues that we're dead set on fixing for our next legit release, thanks for the encouragement!

deafrenegades.bandcamp.com/album/renegade
>hardcore punk
>noise rock
>grindcore

golfers.bandcamp.com/track/untitled

>indie rock

>alternative psych shoegaze
>vocals drums guitars

droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people

free album codes:
75yf-eu73
m7kv-bpm4
fm36-xfya
lbat-ean7
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

DEC 13th Upcoming show in Philadelphia
songkick.com/concerts/32009744

dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/

pillow187.bandcamp.com/album/pillowsnake-presents-chopped-and-scrooged-volume-1

Your boi made a christmas album
>vaporwave
>chopped and screwed
>christmaswave

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

freehorse.bandcamp.com/
>lo fi, folk, ambient, vaporwave, acoustic

I'm not gonna lie this is not much material, but also not nothing. band is not a mess and you all have pretty good tone. you should keep shopping "demos" to audition singers while you keep writing tons of more riffs. think about writing 1 riff a day

lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/i-pass-into-the-stars

>atmospheric black metal
>lofi
>purposely bad mixing

razorrhead.bandcamp.com/releases

>Ambient
>dark
>Electronic

Currently listening to others.

wherethelightdies.bandcamp.com/album/demo

>black metal
>death metal

Tritont2.bandcamp.com

>vaporwave

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj

>Ambient
>
>

I've listened to Atonement before, and while your track is nice andd well-crafted. It goes on for quite a bit too long imo.

I have no idea why I haven't listened to any of your other stuff though, and when did you grt so many listeners? Good for you man. Transient Life is great. The only problem is that while you're excellent at producing ambient, you still have things to learn when mixing drums, piano etc... But nontheless, really good release! Looking forward to hearing more.

You definetly have good hooks and ideas here. The recording/production holds it back a bit unfortunately.

Will give more feedback after I posted my own release.

>Plunderphonics
>Chillout

>Edit of Enigma's MCMXC a.D.

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa

heatdeathdrone.bandcamp.com/album/the-expedition
>ambient
>horror sci-fi

An 8 minute EP we've made. A soundtrack for a game/movie we never will make. Any rating on RYM is appreciated.

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/heat-death-drone/the-expedition/

INVIERNO.
un álbum por sebastián pastén
30 de enero de 1999

An album about noise, reverberations, minimalist poetry, and human emotion.
Hope you can read spanish so you can understand the simple lyrics.
Keep strong.

nakamura.bandcamp.com/album/invierno

Also available in Youtube @ youtube.com/watch?v=m2eVUO_Ptzc

Final also, check the other releases by Nakamura. If you're into Oneohtrix, you'll love Ezra. If you really dig lo-fi bedroom pop, then insomnia is for you. The rest is pretty varied, between short ethereal drone (ego), lo-fi shoegaze fuck-ups (minds, and mostly everything else), and Tim Hecker-esque ambient with noisy vocals that try to come through (Ruido).
-

Jesus fuck, the amount of people giving feedback in each thread goes down every day.
Here goes nothing.

Great drums, not a huge fan of the rhythm guitar chorus, but the rest of the tones are pretty cool. It's pretty cool, but, as other anons said, it could use a stronger low-end. It's not my cup of tea, but I can see you all going somewhere nice.

This is nice. Great production. The guitar around the three minute mark in Baby could be louder though. I really liked that sound.
The EP has a pretty solid mix of elements from different genres. Only suggestion would be to lower the price. I can't tell for sure what a good price would be, but I feel like you're alienating a lot of your audience pricing the whole thing at 7€.

waynewalker.bandcamp.com/track/mortal
>punkish
>funkish

Not my cup of tea.

This isn't either.

Not to stellar, but not necessarily bad either. Just keep playing music and you'll progress (and maybe find a singer?).

The first track is really good. There's a drop in quality after that imo, but still decent. It gets a bit samey after a few tracks. They don't really stand out. Except for the first one of course. SOme moments stand out, like the guitar bridge on Sharpened enamel, but the rest still sounds very similar to the rest. That makes the acoustic tracks more necessary, despite them maybe not being the best. Nice artwork btw. Also, what this guy said about pricing: Which brings me to the music fo that post.
It's really nice, downloading now to listen to later.

I have listened to this befire, but not sure if I commented. It sounds great. Obviously ery well made. Just maybe not 5 EUR-great on the budget that I have to keep atm.

Thank you, I hope you like it. I listened to a few track of your release, and to be honest, I like the idea of making short drone. I feel like there's no need to make huge tracks that are loops that no one, even yourself, listen at all.
I feel, however, that you can do a lot more with some of the tracks in that release.
It's kind of hard though, to not overkill it, as it's a soundtrack, after all.
Nowadays, it sounds pretty good for a soundtrack, but if you're able to make something that sounds like this, try making something that can stand by itself.
Finally, a personal recommendation, check out Tim Hecker's Virgins. Especially the track "Live Room". Sometimes, adding a lot of underlying melodies can create an ambience far scarier than a dense soundscape that builds up slowly.

surcoviejo.bandcamp.com/album/sue-os-de-ondas-lentas

>> Rock, popurrí ,spiritual, theosophist, glamwave

thebulletshow.bandcamp.com

>Neo-folk, freak rock, lo-fi, bedroom
>FFO the mountain goats, violent femmes, talking heads, bright eyes

got a new album out pic related :) very mountain goats inspired

What was the point of saying this isn't your cup of tea? Trying to rake in bandcamp thread cred? Most of what you gave as "feedback" didn't even comment on stylistic attempts, or how they succeeded/failed in doing so. By posting this you're giving off a vibe that you're a stiff upper lip that might make stellar music but you scare away any listeners that might have offered you some valid constructive criticism.

What is the purpose of this SPECIFIC kind of bad mixing?

Yeah that seems to be the widespread problem that we're deadset on fixing
Interesting production ideas, definitely feels very Lynchesque if he ever made a traditional UFO ayylmao film. Pretty interesting
Out of curiosity what felt off about the rhythm guitar to you?
Loving the production on this, great squeaky guitar and feedbacks work well on this

trpx.bandcamp.com/
>experimental
>electronic
>glitch

QUESTION
Would you listen to a whole album of this? (with some variations in timber and stuff of course)

azecsistra.bandcamp.com

Not much to be honest, it's just a personal preference, I kind of hate the chorus pedal. It feels kind of cheesy to me, but it's not really that important. I'd rather use lots of overdubs, or delays and reverbs, as I feel that you can get better ambiences with the combination of these effects.

I'm really glad you like my album. Can't say I'm great at production, but I honestly really wanted to go for a noisy, yet listenable, sound.

campgreenlakefl.bandcamp.com/

>emo
>math

>8minutes drone
>announcement of video game that also doesnt exist
>has opinions on other people's shit
wow, the pretense

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
>Indie
>Post Rock
>Emo
>Math Rock

>
>I have listened to this befire, but not sure if I commented. It sounds great. Obviously ery well made. Just maybe not 5 EUR-great on the budget that I have to keep atm.

Changed it to 3 EUR

I'm not gonna lie, your music is pretty good but fuck your homophobia
>kinggizzard.bandcamp.com/album/float-along-fill-your-lungs
wtf lol
this is pretty good, I like your raspy style
when the snare hits (thumbs up emoji)
pretty tight, sounds like some good post-hardcore but needs vocals for more emotional impact
wow this shit bumps, noice. Wish I lived in Philly to see yall
dope
It's definitely got a pleasant quality to it. Good songwriting.
I really like the track brian Foley

re-vised.bandcamp.com/track/zap-demo
>emo
>post-hardcore ish
>heavy ish

valleanenowe.bandcamp.com/album/valleanenowe

funstep

No, I wouldn't say it was raking in "bandcamp thread cred" (great rhyme). I'm merely adressing the fact that I actually listened to what you had posted, which isn't the case if I don't reply to the post in question. I'm sorry my feedback wasn't adressing the stylistic attempts and/or how they succeeded or failed in doing so in such a good way that you must have done.

If I scared off anyone it absolutely wasn't my intention. Believe it or not, I had good intentions, what they amounted to may be something completely else just as you have stated. However I still hope that much constructive critisism wasn't lost due to my arrogant behavior.

Cheers mate, I will check it out!

>deadset on fixing
Nice. Knowing is half the battle. Keep up the good work!

>lynchesque
Thanks lad, appreciate it.

English is not my native language. So if it appeared as if I was announcing a video game that doesn't exisst something obviously must have been lost in translation. My intent was to adress the fact that I think it resembles something that could potentially be a part of a soundtrack.

I don't really get how the fact that we've made a 8-minute drone has any part in this. Again, obviously it must be my lack of understanding of the language that causes this confusion.

I also actually don't get why the fact that I have opinions would affect any of this. If the case is that the problem is that I have opinions I think you're barking up the wrong tree. My opinions are involuntarily and I don't choose to have them. If the problem is that I post my opinions instead of keeping shut, I think we have different views. I think one should not only be able to, but actually also should, post his/her opinions regardless of the quality of the music they make.

think of it like this,
you judge everyone elses music for what it is. but your music, is somehow a part of this alleged thing that hasnt been released yet and has no plans of ever being released so youre pretentious.

my friends' local band, great grooves, female vocals
theokoks.bandcamp.com

my favorite bandcamp album by far, great concept, crazy songwriting
form-void.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=9xF4HoIu8AU

thread recs

Oi mates I like this stuff

This is a comp that my now basically defunct band is on! Whoo! We have TWO more full lengths coming out and then I need to get my shit together with new music huh?
>comp
>mostly indie rock/pop, some cool electronic songs
>we're track 2 with a freaky country rock kind of song which we usually sound nothing like
feelssoreelmusic.bandcamp.com/album/year-1-mixtape-a-love-letter