What do you think of Patton Oswalt's movie remake suggestion?

What do you think of Patton Oswalt's movie remake suggestion?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
youtu.be/qP97PPTufJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy fuck it's actually real.

He's gone off the deep end. Can't believe I used to love this faggot

What is his fucking problem?

Why did he kill his wife?

he's a sleeper agent for the beta uprising

does his miss his wife this much?

damn midget get it together

He should get back to doing Agents of SHIELD

She was vehemently against his proposed cuckoldry.

He's describing the original, not pitching a reboot. You're a fucking retard.

>Captain von Trapp

>decorated naval officer and widower

>beta cuck

No, he's describing a fantasy where Oswalt thinks he's a worthwhile person.

Why is he so angry? There's no humor in that

So many triggered cucks in this thread. Patton isn't saying that it's a bad thing to be a cuck.

We meme'd on him too hard.

But, being a cuck is bad...

What is wrong with USA?

Wait, people actually believe in the alt right

>Patton Oswalt
>comedian

is.. is this 'comedy'? I've been doing it wrong this whole time, I've been doing that thing where it makes other people laugh. I don't know what this is.

Nah, you got it all wrong. You see, real cucks are in it to win it. They are the ones in the true power position otherwise they wouldn't have the ability to get other people to act out their fetish for them.

Not only do they get the satisfaction from their fetish but the act of cuckholdery is in itself a sign of success and a well put together life.

xD based pat

The building blocks of a good joke are in here somewhere but he has no idea how to properly assemble them

I think he murdered his wife and got away with it

t.cuck

It's the new term for the boogeyman

Whatever you think about Sup Forums, you have to give them some serious credit for trolling memes into reality on an unprecedented scale

He's posted like 50 of these. I don't get what they're supposed to be?

I'm not but I have been putting a lot of thought into this. A man with a woman in his life that loves him enough to act out this strange fetish for must be a pretty great guy to begin with in order to deserve that kind of attention.

It's not even his political views, just way he obsesses over anyone that disagrees with him and he gives this insufferable whiny personality. He's not even comedian, all he wants to do shove political agenda in everyone's face

or a pussy with a little and useless dick who can fuck his woman.

This guy has fuckin lost it. Holy shit.

When will he apologize to James?

How can he fuck his woman if his dick is useless?

I don't think he wants to fuck his woman. I think he wants to watch someone else do it. That's the point of being a cuck.

Donald's chief strategist and leader of the Brietbart.com website believes in the alt-right. The website owns the term and posts articles about it. Complete with frog pictures.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

It's kind of funny that anyone with enough media-muscle can simply appropriate the term "alt-right" and define it however they wish to.

She put on her glasses one morning.

Why do the left always seems to destroy their own men both in physical and psychologically sense?

He's definitely gone insane from killing his wife

That's some nice rationalization there cuck. I hope it comforts you when the rope tightens around your neck.
"I'm the one with the real power here, not these bloodthirsty alphas!"

a cuck is liek a... um dumb guy or something right

woa cool, call me "Crazy 88" irl lol

woa cool, call me "Twenty Twin Twin" irl

woa cool, call me "Sum Cum 41" irl haha

woa cool, call me "Nintendo 64" irl lmao

kys

woa cool, call me "Crazy 88 AGAIN" irl lol

woa cool, call me "7-10 Split" irl yaya

Poor guy. He doesn't deserve all the hate he gets.

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt 2h2 hours ago

BOYS FROM BRAZIL: An alt-right doctor and MRA activist tries to prove "the West is the Best" against PC cucks.
0 replies 63 retweets 324 likes

Sup Forumscucks BTFO

woa cool, call me "35 Millimeter" irl lol

>68
i got nothin'

STALAG 17: Ungrateful PC western cucks disrupt a peaceful, well-organized alt-right forest retreat.

she was going to fuck strong black men one after another or else.

guess she chose or else.

>implying the west is not the best

I don't see these cucks moving to Saudi anytime soon

Probably suicidal after hillary got btfo. Shame, I enjoyed him in that one Burn Notice episode he was in

Why would alphas care what I do sexually?

member when patton hated comedians talking about their kids?
cause i do
twas long ago

>"WOW. A VERY quick read. A punch to the gut. This is why Trump can't happen. Still time to make it right with a vote audit." 19hrs ago

>Poor guy. He doesn't deserve all the hate he gets.
If you believe this then you are ideologically incompatible with this board.

>I've been doing that thing where people laugh
No you haven't

This guy's ass has been fucking blasted to the moon

>then you are ideologically incompatible with this board.
There are no signs up dictating what the ideology of Sup Forums is supposed to be.

Who is Richard Spencer?

Inane Tweets for 800, Alex

>'DO IT HILLARY! PULL US BACK FROM THE DYSTOPIA! (Trump will be secretly relieved)'

Real life has been the ultimate kino this year. No movie or tv show could ever compare. Trump winning cemented 2016 as the best year of my life.

>people who use the word cuck unironically irl

The Alt-Right also disavows Kek

>being ideologically compatible with a bunch of NEET faggots

lmao this isn't Sup Forums dude there's no ideology here, just shitposting and calling new movies shit
this is unironically the saddest sentiment i see here
at least the 'we're all pathetic losers' stories are fun

Oh boy, they still think "beta cuck" is some sort of a misnomer, used by people to identify disagreement.

It's a factual observation.

but you're still you

Nobody does on this board, but you all cry like tumblrinas unironically. I voted for Trumo and you neo Sup Forums cucks make me want to smash my keyboard.

That's what they did with the "tea party" movement. If you control the media you control the narrative.

I'm sure i'm in the minority as I didn't really give a shit either way about the GB movie (other than assuming it was going to suck, like most reboots/re-imaginings), but i thought the weird twitter bullying of James was fucking retarded. Not to mention the countless articles from mainstream sites that should know better.
And WOW, it turns out the movie DID suck and he was right. Yet not a word about how they ravaged him for no reason.
If he actually had an employer to harass to fire him, I'm sure they would have.
Very ridiculous. But whatever.

>There are no signs up dictating what the ideology of Sup Forums is supposed to be.

maybe you are blind to the obvious: we have unrestricted free speech. an alien concept for safe space fragile snowflakes.

>Sup Forums is the alt right!

>you are ideologically incompatible with this board
Strong words from a redditor.

>liberals using the term "beta cuck" without the slightest hint of irony or self awareness

The little boys who cry loud and often are.

She was investigating his murders and she got to close

>le it's just le meme website don't take it so seriously mr keyboard warrior neet
You can't make this argument anymore. 2016 validated the fuck out of us. We are real soldiers fighting in a real ideological war and we got real results. We changed the world while all of you naysayers were left wondering what the hell just happened.

>alt right
>teaparty
>neocon
>muh latest bullshit term attempting to isolate the opposition im so stupid i actually use.

>led by a beta-cuck
Is he nominating himself for the lead role?

>I voted trumo
Tell it to your wife's son faggot no one cares about your stupid life choices.

>We are real soldiers

Lol
Holy shit you are mad.

>Trump
>Brexit
>Mass redpilling of normies
And what do the Sup Forums trivializers have to show for themselves?

someone needs to check patton's shrimp and white wine levels

youtu.be/qP97PPTufJA

>le Sup Forums got trump elected meme

If you support Trump outside of the containment subreddit you get downvoted to oblivion though

Why do cuckposters trigger people so hard? they're autistic virgins trying to bully people on the internet because they'be been bullied and ostracized themselves. just have empathy and ignore them. getting triggered is what they crave

>If he actually had an employer to harass to fire him, I'm sure they would have.
>Very ridiculous. But whatever.

>There were probably people furiously emailing cinemassacre.com and Mike Matei calling for Jame's "boss" saying that he should be fired

You're embarrassing us r/the_donald please stop

you realize tea party is the official name for their movement, right? calm down cuck

This is the battleground of the future. Sorry if you are too blind to see that. In our new world cultural wars are now fought not with guns and knives but with memes. Think that's absurd? I would agree, if not for reality showing us otherwise.