Inter Milan

Can we have an Inter thread lads? I know Sup Forums loves to laugh at us but maybe we can finally show them in the upcoming season.

What are the expectations as far as transfers go?

Other urls found in this thread:

forzaitalianfootball.com/2017/06/spalletti-dont-expect-busy-summer-inter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forzaitalianfootball.com/2017/06/spalletti-dont-expect-busy-summer-inter/

Basically Spaletti thinks the squad is good enough to challenge next year, which it is on paper. Im glad he seems silently confident with the team, it will help with them buying into his system.

There were mostly talks of adding a new fullback and a winger (Karssomething from feyenord and Lucas from PSG) and lately Borja Valero is on the radar. Lucas is meh imo but could be an upgrade on Candreva and the remaining two would be good additions.

Also thats a sexy kit.

Also forza Inter

Inter is actually my favorite Italian club because blue and black stripes si very stylish

I will admit that the kit grew on me, I like it a lot now.

Why is Spamemetti such a cuck? Left Roma and coaching in the CL for Lin Ter Mi Lan. But oh well, he's an idiot anyway, so it doesn't matter.
>le classy cueball tactician

spaletti out and gonde in when

Support Atalanta then, you dirty customer

Because he got sick of muh Totti mongs all over the club hampering his coaching. At Inter he has a squad with no identity just waiting to be moulded with some sexy cueball-man tactics.

Moratti would have done that

I genuinely think that Spalletti could be a great choice. Why all the hate bros, he made a miracle out of Roma's handicapable squad

Stop benching joao mario

I would but I don't feel legit enough to support a real non-plastic team.

Happened like twice. It is just your benfica cuck newspapers exaggerating to make it look like mario is shitter than sanches

So Jovetic is confirmed to return to Inter.

I'm not surprised that donnarumma wants to leave MIlan, but I'm disappointed that he'll leae italy. It confirms that ours is a second tier league behind the spanish one.
i'd hoped he'd remain a couple more years

Well every league (including germany and england) is second tier towards the spanish one because the spanish one is by far the best league in the world.
Also döner ruma is a retard who thinks he is better than navas because raiola, reddit and hus family have been saying that since he was 13. He is gonna get benched and play for watford or galatasaray in 2023.

that kit with a normal stripe pattern would have been great but nooooooo, designer need to justify their wages.
I hope we can find some good fullbacks because without them we won't be going further than 5th place.
Also, Conte getting mad at Chelsea iright after we've already signed Spalletti must be a divine sign of some curse on this club.

It's honestly more about Milan being a second tier club than Calcio as a whole. Dude wants to cash in while he can, even if he bombs which is highly unlikely, he will still be set for life financially. He just has to be mediocre now to ride his wunderkind meme wave. I do think that he lost his chance to truly be launched into Totti tier meme legend, except if he defends a CL finale PK or something like that.

If I was him I would do the same really.

he's pulling a Cerci, can't wait for him to get anally devastated and send his career down the drain.

>Dude wants to cash in while he can
Milan would have given him 5 m/y, more than any keeper exluding De gay and Neuer, an he woudn't have had all the pressure he'll have now. Pretty dumb move imo.

>leave juventus because they don't want to spend
>manage the weakest italian side maybe of all time
>go to the only big english club that doesn't like to spend
>meanwhile juventus goes on a spending spree

conte is always the right man at the wrong time

>implying that supporting inter won't end in another ridicolous season
Let's be honest
>meme coach
>average (at best) gk
>shitty defense
>soulless midfield
Icardi is arguably the only good player of Inter, but he can't carry it alone. I do dream of a "good" season. (getting into the top 3 would be a miracle) but I lost hope in the last years.
Also fuck the chinese ownership

now he'll have 7m plus better sponsorship deals, and he seems to handle the pressure well
they got big taking advantage of the crisis of italian football with juventus inter and milan all going to shit for various reasons

>jumping from a club to club every season

teach me your ways, I've been supporting Inter for 20 years now. Ironically stopped giving a fuck for one year and then they win the treble

urelated shitkit pic

>not rating the Biscione
baka

>Marcelo Brozović plays for this club

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no seriously, Broz is known for being in huge gambler debts to shady mafiosos, listening to trash music and being retarded in general in Croatia

how will inter ever recover?

>jumping from club to club every season
when did I ever say I do that?
>I've been supporting inter for 20 years now
you also fell in love with Ronaldo, didn't you?

I do support Inter my serbian friend, it's just that these last years made me extremely bitter about it, both for the players and the management

everyone hates him, he's the laziest cunt on the planet, even for Croatian standards
thing is, nobody would even buy him now

this was better
never liked the favella gang tattoo tier art

>he seems to handle the pressure well
yes in Milan where ha grew up and everybody loves him, just wait he does one of his blunders at the Bernabeu, he'll get torn apart.

Yes but I always loved Recoba more than Ronaldo.

if I want an italian gf which is the best club to support?

I remember how we commented on him, when he was bought by Inter

it was a public secret in Croatia he had to achieve transfer, else he'd be killed by mafia guys for being unable to pay off debts. I guess most of his money doesn't go to him.

>even for Croatian standards
what is this supposed to mean?

Juventus
>happy sex when they win another scudetto
>consolation sex when they lose yet another CL final

Inter so she's used to be disappointed
or Roma if you like choking

all the croatians I've known (not many of them desu) always had a sort of "take it easy" lax attitude, not much unlike certain italians

are you from north or south?

Milano of course, this is an Inter thread after all

what are furlanian people like? i'm thinking about applying for a job for one furlanian company, and it scares me that i might not be industrious enough for them

i'm from south, we're more relaxed and lazy ;_;

take solace in the fact all italians are niggers, north and south

this guy is not that wrong tbqhwy

I too am inquiring regarding a cute fascisti serie a gf

At least they are aware the hole in fullback.

Last season he made some really bad mistake but everyone love him so they like "Well He is just a kid, it's fine He will get better in the future". I don't know if something like that can happen for him at other club.

I understand Spalletti doesnt want a huge makeover but we desperately need at least 2 fullbacks and a midfielder, and a replacement for Perisic if he leaves. If not no amount of meme tactics and cueball management will take >us past 6

october

>all the croatians I've known (not many of them desu) always had a sort of "take it easy" lax attitude

That's fucking Dalmatinians, the literal niggers of Croatia, something like Sicilians of Italy.

>ALA GUŠTA
>AE
>GOSPETI

I'd say Handanovic is above average. Their fullbacks are absolute shit, though.