Fire of the Mind, followed by Going Up
it's a super overrated album compared to Coil's other work though

theyre literally all perfect such an amazing album

Either Amber Rain or I don't get it

Absolutely not

Teenage Lightning 2005

Was Coil an alt-right band?

I Don't Get It is the worst track
and Time Machines, Astral Disaster, both Musicks, The Remote Viewer and ...And the Ambulance Died in His Arms are all better. It's still a great album, but their other work deserves more love.

Tattooed Man for sure. I only heard this album though, what other Coil records should I listen and are they even as good as this one?

The Last Amethyst Deciever

> I Don't Get It is the worst track
pleb opinion automaticaly discarded, sincerely. Don't mean to be a pretentious cunt (failed) but the track's title says it all.

> Time Machines, Astral Disaster, both Musicks, The Remote Viewer and ...And the Ambulance Died in His Arms are all better
Neither of those albums are remotely close to Ape (Arguably Musick 1, especially not Time Machines or The remote Viewer. For fuck sake, Time Machines... you're even more pretentious than me)

> but their other work deserves more love.
That's a lame contrarian move. Just because Ape is over overpraised doesn't mean you need to underundervalue it in the sole purpose of promoting other Coil's albums. It's their absolute best, doesn't mean there isn't other 10/10 Coil albums out there, but it just is.

Tattooed Man, it's beautiful in every way.

Time Machines is so clearly the best thing they have ever done. 2deep4u.

For me it's gotta be a tie between It's In My Blood and Cold Cell.

Ape of Naples is a bit of a standout but check out Black Antlers, both Musick to Play in the Dark albums, Live Four, and The Ambulance Died in His Arms.

the midsection of Ape is so much weaker than the rest of the album, it's in no way their best and certainly not their most consistent

Both of you are wrong. Horse Rotorvator is best

this

>amber rain is beautiful but wrong

>All hail the trips
Check out both Musick to Play in the Dark albums, The Remote Viewer (more droney), Horse Rotovator (more industrial) and Backwards. Give them the order of priority hat i listed.

what is the big deal about this album? i don't really get it..

also, Fire of the Mind reminds me, for some reason, of those pagans from Thief Deadly Shadows

r u me? Do u have an RYM?

This is better.

looks like period art

thanks nines

Fire of the Mind, but not the Ape of Naples version.

>For fuck sake, Time Machines... you're even more pretentious than me
How to easily spot a person who has never tried psychedelics in his life. This album was made to be listened while high, the accelerated ambient vibe enhances your experience and Coil did a very good job at it.

which version?

The Fire of the Mind (Agitates the Atmosphere)