Fuck fuck fuck fuck shit fuck motherfucker

>fuck fuck fuck fuck shit fuck motherfucker

This character was horrible. A professional employee in a professional environment would NEVER curse this much and so casually, especially when's it's often AT her colleagues.

Sane with the dumbass ginger tech, who acts like a 7th grade-bully to that Asian.

And why wasn't Sizemore (muh narrative guy) fired? He fucking pissed on the map in front of a member of the board (who gets naked in front of employees so edgy), as well as several employees.

Why is the real-world stuff in this show written so badly?

Because the TV industry is just that toxic and the writers are writing what they know

That's enough, Bernold.

stop making westworld threads instead of postin in the general you bunch of fucking autists

>People in software engineering don't swear at work.

Since fucking when?

>A professional employee in a professional environment would NEVER curse this much and so casually, especially when's it's often AT her colleagues
You've never had a job, have you?

>the dumbass ginger tech, who acts like a 7th grade-bully to that Asian
They're hosts.

>And why wasn't Sizemore (muh narrative guy) fired? He fucking pissed on the map in front of a member of the board (who gets naked in front of employees so edgy), as well as several employees.
He was on leave when he did it, company is shorthanded as it is, and he's in a management position. You'd be surprised what people can get away with at work as long as it doesn't become a public scandal.

>You've never had a job, have you?

Have you? If you went around cursing at your coworkers, even those in other departments, you don't think you'd have problem?

>He was on leave when he did it, company is shorthanded as it is, and he's in a management position. You'd be surprised what people can get away with at work as long as it doesn't become a public scandal.

So if you took off from work, then came into the office unexpectedly and took a piss right in the middle of the floor with onlookers, everything would be a-okay?

How dumb do you have to be to not know your boss is a robot.

>Be me literally this morning
>As I walk in the two secretaries are gossiping and calling the HR woman a bitch
>Guy who works in the same room as me regularly swears at his computer and sings "cock dick ass fuck shit shit shit" when he has to do anything
>Our boss regularly calls the higher ups "those motherfuckers"
OP confirmed for never having been outside

Yes I have, actually. And people in management get away with a BUNCH of shit. Something you learn very quickly in the job world is that you need to be a duplicitous kissass. A manager comes in to your sector and starts giving you shit? Yeah, feel free to take it up with HR. See what happens. It'll either be completely disregarded or the manager will get you fired.

>So if you took off from work, then came into the office unexpectedly and took a piss right in the middle of the floor with onlookers, everything would be a-okay?
If you noticed, everyone in the control room was chuckling about it. Those people didn't like Theresa. She was sent by the board to supervise those people. And when you get an outsider coming in, relocating personnel, telling people how to do their jobs without knowing how to do the job themselves in the first place, etc. you won't find much sympathy for them.

You didn't see anyone giving a shit when Theresa turned up dead, did you? No one gave a fuck because she was a cunt. Same reason why everyone laughed at FUCKIN' NARRATIVE when he peed all over the table while insulting her. They didn't have to clean up the piss, and none of them like Theresa.

People swear OP. Management would have a much bigger problem with her constantly trying to do someone else's job though especially when nobody asked her to and she is causing more problems.

Nothing worse than working with someone who feels their current job is a waste of their talents, as if they have any besides bitching.

This isn't McDonald's or wherever you worked.

This is one of the biggest, most ambitious companies on the planet, which is paving the way for innovative technology. The people working there would likely be some of the best available, which might explain why their staff is so diverse too.

The two tech guys swearing at each other is one thing, they have a relationship and are working one of the shitter jobs at the facility. But it's entirely different for people like Theresa or the head writer to swear and carry on like children.

>A manager comes in to your sector and starts giving you shit?
It's more like your CEO or someone from the board of directors comes and gives you shit. Which they wouldn't because someone that high up being slapped with a workplace harassment charge has negative consequences for the entire company.

>It's more like your CEO or someone from the board of directors comes and gives you shit.

No it's more like a manager. She isn't on the Board. She's a representative of the board. OF course the board didn't go, like you said they haven't got time for that shit. They do have time to tell someone to go get the shit they want done though.

I worked in a corporate office environment. Just admit you've never had a fucking job in your life. If you did, we wouldn't even be talking about this.

The higher up you go in a company, the more you can get away with, and the more you find that people act like a bunch of retarded children who only keep their position because of money or connections.

And WW was bought out. It's not it's own thing, it's a Delos corporation. And we've seen repeatedly throughout the series that WW is hemorrhaging money and is extremely understaffed. The tech isn't innovative, either. At least not anymore. If you paid any attention to the series, you'd know that there isn't any disease or ailment people can't cure outside of death. The only thing WW has going for it technology wise is how the host brains work. Ford is the one who makes it all come together.

I legitimately have to ask, have you even watched the show at all or did you just not pay attention and edge the entire time trying to see some tits?

Literally everything you have an issue with is either explained in the show, or is something you should know from real life.

>No it's more like a manager
There would be managers for each floor and subdivision. Theresa's much higher up than that, she has direct contact with Ford, the Board, and the Head Writer. Regardless though, she's not the only issue, actual members of the Board are just as deplorable like Hill (I think?) who fucks hosts in her bedroom, talks to her colleagues naked, and destroys company property while committing corporate espionage.

generals are dumb aND you're dumb for supporting them

>A professional employee in a professional environment would NEVER curse this much
I've never worked in any office job, the post

That's funny. The only person I've heard curse in public was at the gym. Some autistic power lifter. I work at Dell and nobody ever says bad words. Sounds like you're a nigger who works at Taco Bell.

>The only person I've heard curse in public was at the gym
This just isn't true. What are you Amish.

If you think professionalism is something that high-level corporate people actually give a shit about you need to go read the Sony leaked emails.

>The higher up you go in a company, the more you can get away with
Were you the CEOs desk bitch? Every year someone big in the corporate world gets hit with a sexual harassment charge and it's fucking debilitating. It's not about your regional manager or someone low down in the hierarchy, we're talking about people at the top or at least close to it.

>the more you find that people act like a bunch of retarded children who only keep their position because of money or connections.
Jesus this must be b8. It's like an 18 year old's depiction of the workforce. Your entire post consists of 'all the big guys in a company are bad men and can get away with whatever the want, they're also only there because they're rich!'

Like what the fuck am I reading.

Funny how hard people are defending nuHBO. I bet they come to Sup Forums just for /GOT/ and now their gay /WW/ which for some reason they refuse to stick to. It's already a privilege that you autists get 24/7 megathreads. Fuck off.

Nope I'm a midwesterner. We tend to "cringe" as the kiddies say when retards curse. Especially people like you with no charisma.

DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ANYTHING TO ME
>DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ANYTHING TO ME

She's honestly one of the worst characters, besides the brothel bitch.

Please go get an actual job instead of collecting your autismbux. If you aren't in a position of direct customer support or customer relations, you'd know full fucking well that this is exactly how it goes. If you only have to deal with company shit and don't have to deal with the public, the entire office tone changes.

And why do you complain about a drunk guy peeing on a table and about management swearing when Sylvester was hosting a private host brothel? Or did you forget that part because you don't watch the fucking show? What about the part where the tech is blackmailed for fucking the dead host?

>midwesterner
Doesn't look like a person that matters to me

Robots don't die. He was misusing Westworld IP which probably carries a bigger sentence than necrophilia in that world.

>"hello"
>"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ARE YOU SLOW? I DON'T LIKE YOU, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU FUCKING HELL"

I work in an office and people swear all the time. Not overly so but I was kinda taken aback. Was trying to be super polite at first.

Oh come on.

>The people working there would likely be some of the best available

Which means they are difficult to replace. Also consider how secretive Devos is: there is going to be a lot of in-house training on their proprietary technology. Are you really going to start firing people for f-bombs?

>But it's entirely different for people like Theresa or the head writer to swear and carry on like children.

Not at all. Linguistically, casual swearing can be used to drop formality and encourage people to relax. Swearing is also used more aggressively to shock, intimidate, or assert social dominance.

If you think that big or successful companies are exempt from hiring bullies then you are very wrong.

>someone that high up being slapped with a workplace harassment charge has negative consequences for the entire company.

Why would it? The public would never know. Anyone airing the company's dirty laundry in public would be sued into the ground.

Hosts can die. Once again you fail to watch the show. It all depends on how badly damaged the host body is. If it's beyond repair (like when MiB dissected a host or when they explode, etc.) they just make a new body and download the old hosts memory in to it.

The one the tech was fucking had her head smashed in. Sylvester (the ginger tech) was letting other techs fuck the hosts that came in for repairs in exchange for cash. Maeve calls him out on this. The thing is, it's easy enough to detect and people just don't give a shit.

He's really not worth the effort anymore. He obviously has no idea how the real world works. But you have valid points, and he'll just shove his head up his ass and argue with you. Such is life as an autistic.

>be me at work
>coworkers all curse like sailors, me included
>office hires some new uptight bitch
>within a week, already reported and written up thanks to her, almost get fired
>management and execs still walk around throwing eff bombs and she has to pretend like she doesn't mind
>mfw

>Oh no one of our employees has died at westworld again
>Who cares, soon enough we'll have that precious IP

The $40,000 a day price at Westworld is seeming remarkably cheap now you know.

They are robots nothing more. A host cannot die any more than a toaster or an xbox can. I have been watching and Ford is 100% correct. They are not alive, not a single one.

I cringed at this post.

>They are not alive, not a single one
Except for snek

>I have been watching and Ford is 100% correct. They are not alive, not a single one.

Did you actually understand Ford or did you just sit and watch his lips move?

He explicitly says in episode 8 that there is no difference between the humans and the hosts. He takes a materialist view of the human brain, believing that the brain is just another organ and that we are nothing more than the sum of our parts. This view, the deterministic view, rejects the idea of a "mind" existing in any way separately from the body. Some interpretations dismiss free will and even consciousness as illusions, created by the brain to rationalise our automatic (subconscious) behaviour after the fact.

Ford does not believe that consciousness exists in hosts or in humans: he certainly does not make a distinction when it comes to killing them.

And you're basis this on? How much experience, if any, do you have in any high position job?

When youre good at your job and are an asset to the company, you can get away with inconsequential shit like swearing or being a bit of a slob.

t. A foul mouthed slob who gets away with it because I produce results and my boss isnt a box-ticking drone.

>Pissed on the table
Wouldn't that create a flood in Westworld?

autistic /snek/ best /snek/

>midwesterner

fucking uptight shower of cunts

And again, someone didn't watch the episode.

Go rewatch the last episode. Ford gives a big speech about how the hosts already have consciousness, how there isn't a difference between Hosts and Humans. When it comes to being "Alive", there isn't a way to define it.

Arnold went mad trying to find the difference, and he couldn't. That's why he killed himself.

The only difference between Hosts and Humans is that humans can "delete" their memories, but not fully. They just surpress them. Arnold made sure that the humans could never fully delete their memories.

Shrinkray please go.

lol at flyover states trying to feel superior in any way they desperately can.

>The only difference between Hosts and Humans is that humans can "delete" their memories.

Lol. A robot just asked for their intelligence to be 20 out of 20 a few episodes back. Hosts will never be human. Hosts will never be alive. They are machines nothing more.

who are you arguing with?

The guy I quoted who thinks hosts are alive and that they can die.

They are nothing but robots. High quality robots and will never be equal to a human life.

>>>>>>

i've been a software developer for 15 years and no one in any place i've worked regularly says fuck, you'd be fired or told to act like a professional; now if someone is just mad and has temporary tourette's it's overlooked

>Hosts will never be human. Hosts will never be alive. They are machines nothing more.

>High quality robots and will never be equal to a human life.

I'm curious, do you believe that this difference is a metaphysical entity like a mind or soul?

If yes, what proof do you have that this entity exists? If humans have it, do animals? Do plants? Do rocks? Where do you draw the line, and why?

If no, then why are humans special? What, specifically, makes a human brain any different to an artificial simulation of a human brain?

the show must be horribly boring for someone this simple minded

Ive worked at a professional level in construction and marine industry for years now and i havent got an hour without me or my co workers swearing also im an Australian FIFO worker.

Where the fuck do you work - at a Mormon church?

Dude, don't fall for the mormon meme. They're some of the biggest jews out there and give zero shits about swearing, etc. if they don't have to keep up their guise for the public.

What's bad is that cyberpunk as a genre is going to get interesting over the next few years, and you won't understand it.

What's worse is that real life is going to get very interesting over the next few decades, and you won't understand it.

>Australian builder/engineer swears a lot.
>World is absolutely shocked.

>I work at Dell and nobody ever says bad words
Pajeet, what have we told you about leaving the designated shitting street?

The problem isn't that there's swearing it's that the writing is just so bad that it comes off a cringy.

Deadwood had more swearing than any other so ever will and it was natural as anything.

Then Westworld has "bad poosy" level dialogue and it just comes off as vulgarity for the sake of it being premium cable

Thank you OP. That's been my beef from the start. None of these characters behave in anyway that resembles real world experience. They are so far gone it takes me out of the show completely. The closest to a human is the security guard and that bisexual guy in the park. Most of them are obnoxious fuckheads anyway.

Shows and movies are entertainment in case you forgot you dumb cuck. Copying regular boring real life isn't entertaining. It's not a fucking documentary.

OP I dropped this show after the second episode for multiple reasons but the swearing was one of the main ones. Your pic related, the white prick and that the old bitch were swearing WAY too much. It was like some pathetic attempt at making those characters edgy. People swear in real life but most can get through a sentence without fucking swearing four fucking times for fucks sake.

The show is pure trash m8.

>yet another good movie legacy completely butchered

It should honestly be illegal to remake decent films, im going to contact my congressman about this

You live in some bible-thumping shithole in flyover country -- of course you don't curse. In civilized areas of the country, we have no qualms saying "fuck" all day long.

this, maybe its an american thing

Yes but not multiple times nearly every single sentence. it's over the top in order to make the characters seem edgy and cool, especially the female ones. The same reason the whole work place is so fucking diverse. The whole show is a piece of shit lmao and reddit+normies lap it up. I love it.

Every second word out of the mouths of the people in my office is a fucking swear word.

From CEO to the fucking janitor. All of them curse like sailors. In meetings, to clients, to each other both in earnest and in jest.

You have never had a job, have you user?

Ok now you're just samefagging

> professional employee in a professional environment would NEVER curse this much and so casually
As a software engineer at a fortune 500 company...you're really really fucking wrong

fuck off back to your mormon compound
people swear in the real world
> but i don't LIKE that
watch broadcast television you literal child

I'm more bothered that the guy who FUCKING PEED on the main console in front of his boss and board member somehow did not get fired on the spot.

I work at a big consulting company. When we're not with clients, everybody swears a lot. Maybe it's because the work environment is really tough and fast-paced (read: prone to accidents and mistakes).

>short
>lesbian
>swears like a sailor

gr8 writing