DUDE REFUGEES LMAO

DUDE REFUGEES LMAO

if thats what you took away from this masterpiece then i cant help you

>tfw the love of your life, whom you haven't seen in a decade, dies in your arms after you barely got reacquainted

>tfw you die for some random bulls babby

>the govt. were meant to be the bad guys in this

rly maek thinks

>Britain supposed to be the bad guys for putting refugees in camps
>same refugees are later shown to be literal terrorists
really made me think

I can't think of any other film that has the same atmosphere.
Almost like an agoraphobic feel to it.

O-bi O-ba?

That sounds like a cool film. Can only find it on youtube though. Will bookmark it, though.

refugee sympathizers are terrorists in this movie so I don't think you can do the pol dance with this once

I dont like this movie at all. I can't help it.

are you too fucking brain damaged to realize the point was that both sides were wrong?

It's shit. Even barring the "makes you think" imagery about the Iraq war, it's not a very well made movie.

>Poor poor refugees
>Last woman is BLACK...WOW!
>Government is very ebil
>Muh authoritarianism
>Evil Christians!

I never sat through this entire movie and I refuse to ever finish the entire thing.

Ah, yes, the good ol' middle-man. Superior to us all.

*Last pregnant woman

what don't you like about it?

that's the worst gif i've ever seen in my life

it's not a moralizing story you fucking idiots
it's also a representation of the nativity story

jesus christ you people are retards

what the fuck are you even talking about? in the move the government was oppressive and the political activists were teorrorists that wanted the baby for their own agenda. this is why they escape to the human project. are you unironically too retarded to understand an action movie? what happened to you?

It makes them think.

okay so it's confirmed that anons who don't like it are just projecting their hillbilly pol shit onto it. fascinating. why don't you guys go back to your containment board and circlejerk about cultural marxism or some shit

Its Christian...but with a black woman!

Also the government is very evil and sad refugees!

Man you are so right, I totally got this movie wrong, it's not oozing Liberalism from every orifice at all!

I'm not Sup Forums or a hillbilly, I'm just not going to waste my time watching a movie that isn't subtle.

I can actually watch movies like these as long as they're not preachy as fuck.

there are also militant muslims marching in the street and "liberal" terrorists who slaughter innocent people. also, even if the movie was anti-government how would that be a liberal message? liberals are the party of big government. conservatives are the ones who believe government is a corrupt totalitarian entity that needs to be whittled down. step up your dipshit memeing user

>I'm just not going to waste my time watching a movie that isn't subtle.
that's extremely limiting

I love preachy political commentaries

>sad refugees
you mean militant islamic refugees

and yet those militant islamic refugees are the only ones willing to help the people with the babby

no they're not, they try to steal the baby

and a cop is the person who helps get them on the inside of the camp so they can meet the human project

fucking Christ

>World going to absolute shit
>Britain barely hanging on as the last bastion of civilisation
>Leftist shills want to open the doors to the entire world in some humanitarian effort to sink the lifeboat as quickly as possible

k

>and a cop is the person who helps get them on the inside of the camp so they can meet the human project
yeah, before he knows they have it. Once he finds out he tries to take it and kill them

the arab lady and the guys she contacts are armed terrorists. They're trying to help them to the boat when the fishes comes around

>It also shows the other side!
Yeah to try and show that it has brains but it's literally cleancut pro-refugees and trying to play on taboos by making the last pregnant woman black so all children will be black.

I don't remember that much I'll give you that, but from what I remember I turned it off after sighing for the millionth time even when I was still somewhere inbetween liberal and libertarian.

>Conservatives hate the government

No that's classic-liberals, left/right-libertarians or liberal-conservatives, pure conservatives aren't anti-government at all, that's the new-right or Sup Forumsdweebs you're thinking of.

Seems about right though

Not that much, I've seen some movies that made me cringe a little but nothing so bad that I had to turn it off, this was the first movie that was so unsubtle with its theme that I had to turn it off.

>Live in a tiny ass Western-European country that's too small to take in millions of Muslims.
>Even lefties agree that it would be a death sentence to let them loose into our streets
>Have small camps where nobody lives
>They still manage to burn down 2 of the camps but nothing else happens
>Think I'm save from all this nonsense
>SJW party rises up and starts demanding we change our racist traditions, says our flag is racist and that our army is racist
>Massive debates all over television
>Everyone is divided
>MFW the government changes shit anyway to appeal to SJWs

Thank America

Was Syd our guy?

>pothead

>Implying he was smoking it and not just selling it degenerate fugees.

woops
meant for

theo
>Is a faggot
>dies like a bitch
>was a libtard but sold himself out
>dead baby
>friends with the guy from the congress
>gets cucked by terrorists
>has to travel for weed
>dies like a bitch
Syd
>is a war hero
>only gets knocked out
>bro tier, never gives up on what he believes
>family man
>bantz
>makes money off of poor fag degenerate fugees
>smokes weed
>has a cool robot gun buddy
>doesn't take shit
>never gives up

>mfw Muslim militia is chanting islamic slogans carrying weapons down the streets of Britain

It was the world wars that made people paranoid about nationalism and White pride.

The movie at most takes a center left stance with criticism on far left ideology, in fact being more critical of the far left than the far right

History repeats itself. They did say WW1 was "the war to end all wars."

Its the Holocaust that makes people opposed to any and all forms of European nationalism, you know this. Just like how colonialism is the cause of immigration

You're the one projecting a centrist attitude on Cuaron while ignoring he produces liberal films.

WHAT IS LOVE

BABY DON"T HURT ME

I've never seen a movie more REDDIT in my fucking life

>dude i'm the director and i put in songs i like into my movie lmao

>colonialism is the cause of immigration

That's... that's not...

Hamfisted, forced, the soldiers and the baby was pure cringekino to me.

Like one black baby is gonna make a difference. The most hopeless race of all time.

They all died for nothing. It proved to opposite, open borders and liberal politics caused the downfall of the UK with ISIS roaming the streets of England.

If it was a white baby would you feel differently? Genuine question, honestly.

Yes it is. That's why immigration is imposed as a moral imperative upon European countries and America.

>articles in his website
>Norwegian
>German
>Romanian
>English (not American)

I legit lost my shit

It must suck to not be able to just enjoy a good movie without getting buttmad when there's different political views than yours in it huh

cuck

I wasn't that keen on this film and just when I thought it was about to get good it ended abruptly. Overrated as fuck.

>you know, at the end of the day we are all children of men

what did they mean by this?

Yeah but the refugees were the bad guys here, m8.

They did had a point though.

Probably has friends who translate it for him. He must also speak French, since he lives there.