Why did Houseposting never become a thing? This show has a lot of potential

Why did Houseposting never become a thing? This show has a lot of potential

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7VT2EHa0b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it ended before post-baneposters became a thing.

it's not Lupus.

LIFE IS PAIN

>it's a get me an MRI, CT scan, lumbar puncture, and start him on broad spectrum antibiotics episode

>house
>takes place in a hospital

what a fucking terrible show

>House
>drives his car into a house
this show is P O T T E R Y

was this a refference to the first Jackass when Dunn shoved a little car into his ass?

>House wants his blood stained carpet back and is making Cuddy and Wilson's life hell
>His patient has autism

POTTERY

It's never lupus

>its cancer
>nope
>its lupus
>nope
>its cancer
>how does he do it
>*smug remark*
>end

House is my favorite tv show of all time. Maximum comfy.

>what matters is the medical case
It's just filler for some drama involving House, Wilson or the other doctors.

Last two seasons were fucking shit

Because it's funny on purpose, unlike TDKR's plane scene.

Sure, you can poke fun at the formulaic aspect of most of the case solving like with almost every basic cable show ever, but it gets old pretty fast. And House was about the characters anyway

>'you're wrong house, this is over the line'
>'i won't let you do this'
>house does whatever medical mumbo jumbo anyway
>house was right
>'lucky guess'
>repeat next week

And the drama was boring.

(You)

Except for that one time that it was actually Lupus

Did they ever make a joke where they treated a poor person instead of letting them die and at the end where poor person says "i might live but i can't possible provide the monetary compensation i owe your fine hospital" he steps in and says "This one's on the House ;)"?

>I don't know what's wrong
>better perform an extremely painful and invasive biopsy
>DAMN we didn't get what I was looking for
>hey, nigger doctor: break into his house and snoop around for me because I have no idea what's going on

That was always the case if the person was poor or even completely without insurance. Cuddy made sure it was covered. House never even filled out his forms and bills and she had to get Cameron or someone to do it.

It is though.

on reddit

>i know what ur sick with!!! It's lupus!

>no my dear, it is never le lupus... xD

yeah but what about the joke at the end that's the important part

no, because that would be shaming glorious american healthcare and we can't let the commies win

That did happen once when Cuddy reattached some mexican's thumb against his wishes even though he had no healthcare. The end of it was he had to pay everything out of his own pocket but it was supposed to be ok since he got his thumb back which meant he could keep mowing lawns

Sarcoidosis?

> paranoid black patient wants white people medicine rather than medicine specially targeted at blacks
> House lies to him and gives him the black people medicine
> Foreman defends the patient's stupidity and gives House a lecture on racism and slavery
> House, even though he's completely right, shuts up and looks down, thoughtful.

Writing a dialogue so stupid and out of character just to be "progressive" is seriously shameful

>That episode where House actually fucked Lisa Cuddy

Fucking jewess

> that season six finale kiss
> that entire season seven premiere spent in bed

>S05E24

;_;

>Maximum comfy.

Can't disagree, jesus christ that original (and non original) music, something about that show is comfy as F U C K

That was when the quality of the show really took a nose dive and never recovered

House and Cuddy getting together was a mistake

>mfw House tells Foreman that "it was a white lie"

top kek House

That ending montage of House getting admitted to the psych ward while Chase and Cameron are getting married hit me so hard.
Probably one of the saddest moments along with Cuddy telling House that he has nothing in the season 6 finale and Wilson asking House to tell him he loves him.

Why?

I mean, she was an annoying bitch, but House was an asshole too so they were perfect for each other and there was some tension building up between the two since the beginning. It was clear they were eventually going to fuck.

It was good good and then it became too focused on cuddy

I wanted to fucking claw my eyes out with that one episode where they show cuddies day, how she is a professional capable woman, managing a hospital and doing tough decisions.

I remember how sad I was when I was hunting for pirated house episodes, and found a forum dedicated to the show, and it turned out to be 90% populated by middle aged women...

at one point I was staying up to catch the airing of the show in the US
then I lost complete interest as it went on and on.. I watched bit how he was in prison then dropped it

and this year, I piced it up, btw awful quality of torrents, one would expect, single nice blueray with all episodes would be out by now,... so I picked it up and enjoyed most of it, the ending got to me surprisingly hard

They just had shockingly little chemistry for two people who flirted on and off for the better part of 6 seasons imo

Also the way she dumped Lucas for House even though Lucas was made out to be way better for her and her kid was dumb shit. I got the feeling the writers just felt they teased it for so long they had to do it even though it made no sense

JNC 8 has African-Americans getting CCB's and Thiazides as first line instead of non-African-Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7VT2EHa0b4

oh god that webm has so much potential

you can literally add any avengers or even 9/11 stuff and see how Wilson enjoys the thing

It's reddit quip quotes: the show

Mah nigga

Shit. This was meant for Just thinking about it has fucked me up again.

God, i fucking hate that episode too

>i need 12% more shekels
>no, we'll give you 8
>i'll tell on you
>nope
>this fat bitch who can't act is been stealing from me and threatening me
>hey cuddy, we're impressed with you, have 10% more shekels
>no i want 12
>now i got a confession out of the tumblrina so she can't threaten me
>hey, cuddy, here's your 12% because we admire your resolve
>also lucas can't get it up

Except now you've ruined it by pointing that out

(You)

i guess liberals didnt watch it

they'd get offended

>tfw went to med school
>tfw a girl which looked like a prettier version of cuddy was into you
>tfw you messed up and dropped out
>tfw can't watch house md anymore because it reminds you of that and generally the amazing times while the show was airing

I'm also afraid to watch it again and "spend" the nostalgia it has for me.

Glad you agree.

>episode where 13 gets out of jail
>potato launching contest
>somehow despite being a medical doctor, 13 knows a ton about physics and mechanics, and can design a potato launcher easily

Not him. Pretty much requesting someone to make a webm doesn't ruin anything, what the fuck are you on about.

You're a faggot.

>this will never EVER air today

God the SJW tears would be glorious

>Its the "kid being an ass-hole is a symptom but it turns out he's just genuinely an ass-hole" episode

>Watch House all through high school because of dream to be a physician.
>Get in medical school and nearly finished.
>Decide to rewatch the series for old times sake.
>It is extremely medically inaccurate and most of his decisions make no sense and are laughable to anyone in the field.

At this point only scrubs lives up to scrutiny, and despite all those feels, I feel it could be better. Will there ever be a medically accurate hospital drama that isn't shit?

it was a thing, we just got over it.

First off:
>watching house for the medical content
You're the most pretentious poster this month, idiot.
Secondly, ER. I don't know how you can be on tv and not know about ER, one of the best dramas ever.

Mash I guess?

That's just cringe-worthy. It's like House's character got swapped with an edgy 16 year old's.

Is that Westworld McPoyle?

Yes, it's Westworld Mary McPoyle.

>it's a sexual deviancy gets people in trouble episode

>implying house isn't edgy 16 year old manchild

1 word to describe the whole series: mediocre

characters are dry, protag is an edgelord. I'll admit it had a few good episodes that kept me entertained but everyone I've talked to who claims this is their favorite show is a psueodo-intellectual fedora headed dork.

House was never edgy for the sake of being edgy. Also, apart from that picture, I don't ever remember him being obnoxiously and cringe-worthy edgy.

Could I get you to quickly rank a few shows in terms of how "real" it was?

ER
Grey's Anatomy
Scrubs
House

I always figured House was low, but I'm surprised to hear that Scrubs is high.

Literally all episodes involving religion or conservative issues.
House aged like milk.
The humor, the progressive commentary, everything is classic early 2000 trash.

But is it one of the dullest franchises of all time?

>le tips fedora atheist

And people try and say this show isn't reddit?

Gold. You could be part of his wacky team.

>he doesn't remember the comfy House threads

newman detected

>God the SJW tears would be glorious
holy fuck I cringed, these screencaps are by no means offensive or funny

Really? I'm in first year of medical school (so obviously I don't know shit) and whatched House a year ago. I presumed House was inaccurate, but I've heard one of the tutors at my university praising it, and I remember reading episodes are used to teach classes in a German university.

>I can't be rational because reddit already "claimed" rationality

Moron.

I remember buying up until the end of Season 6, but I never carried on after that.

What were the peaks of House? Did it end well?

It was more of a disillusionment in the rewatch, not really that I wanted a 100% accurate medical drama.

Never seen the series. I've heard it's good, is it as good as the movie?

Only seen House and Scrubs fully. Scrubs starts out as pretty much exactly how life at a hospital runs when you're starting out. I was surprised how identified I felt watching it during my internship because it was pretty much spot on on many of the issues faced during this year.

House is laughably inaccurate, even correcting for House's idiosyncrasies. I could list out a few episodes that stand out in how ridiculous they are, but some of the big ones are how these non-pediatric physicians are given full control on treatment of the newborns in that episode where there was an infection and all the times he refuses to confirm a diagnosis when the lab study he would need to order can be done with very little effort.

Sister loves Grey's anatomy, only saw a few episodes with her, it's overly melodramatic and some medical issues and management are wrong, but the situations feel more realistic. I don't feel people watch it for the medical aspects though.

Never seen ER actually. I've never heard that is particularly medically accurate though, just that it is a good drama. Will give a few episodes a watch when I get the time.

>she will never castrate you with a rusty knife
(._.) (;_;)

>ywn have Cuddy threaten to fire you while riding your dick

>It's a House fingerbangs Michelle Trachtenberg episode

>ywn be in house's team and marry qt cameron

ye .. the ending was really good

>Will there ever be a medically accurate hospital drama that isn't shit?

General Hospital?

How very contrarian of (You).

The last two seasons picked up after seasons 5 and 6 were way too bogged down in relationship drama.

I was pretty happy when Cuddy left to be honest. The will they or won't they was not working.

>Never seen the series. I've heard it's good, is it as good as the movie?

MASH is wonderful. Make sure you watch it without the laugh track (it's optional on the DVD/BluRays)

>hey guys did you know House has a formula almost every episode follows?
Yes. We know this. You are not being clever for noticing that. Everybody already figured that out, you fucking retard. We just don't care or don't see it as important.

Fans of the show really don't care that every episode has more or less interchangeable b-plots and House always ends up doing the same antics. You're not breaking some kind of news to them.

Nah just a homeless guy who says he can't pay. They treat him anyway and at the end he's revealed to be a serial killer/cannibal.

>btw awful quality of torrents, one would expect, single nice blueray with all episodes would be out by now

There is if you're not retarded.

Peak was the two parter House's Head, Wilson's Heart for sure

t. reddit

Why are you even here?

It was a thing though

someone would regularly post here
"house isn't funny" bait threads and people would somehow respond by going "it's not a comedy"

I tried to do a revival thread but nobody took the bait, meaning I'm probably one of the oldest fags here...

Fuck, everytime theres a House thread I end up rewatching some episodes, recommend me some anons.

Also...

OFFICIAL HOUSE TEAM POWER RANKINGS:

1-Chase
2-Kutner
3-13
4-Taub
5-Cameronn
6-Masters
7-Park
8-That other one
100000-Foreman

No. Back when House was airing, someone like House was a typical Sup Forums attitude, but now that reddit exists its cool to hate on it.

Why were Chase, Foreman and Cameron all ridiculously boring characters?