CR7 HABBENING

IT'S HABBENING
sports.fr/football/transferts/articles/ronaldo-une-occasion-en-or-pour-le-psg-1866488/

Other urls found in this thread:

eurotopfoot.com/gb/soulierdor.php3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CR7 moves to QatarSG
>wins the Championsl Eagle with the same Argentine boys Messi dicklickers claim are useless shitters

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Best he leave the EU altogether with his problems.

he won't leave as long as Messi stays in Barcelona or is playing at high level

Monaco is more likely.
In Monaco all of his tax problems would be gone.

Not likely he goes to PSG, he would have to live in Paris, teach his son french, when the kid already speaks english.

In Monaco he has more business opportunities and Mocano could swap him for MBappé lowering the amout of money needed.

I bet on Monaco and then Manure. Manure because he knows the club, knows Mou, speaks english, his kids can learn english from the get go.

French language is useless, only unedutaced French people don't speak english and they aren't worthy.
Every worthy person speaks english or Spanish.

Also, he could make a next level move and go to China to boost their league and establish a brand foothold in China.

a move in Ligue 1 where he can statspadd like crazy against most of our uncompetitive teams would be pretty clever. not glorious, but clever.

LE TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nope, he's coming home, to LAFC.

>Brexit

He's going back to Man Utd

even with Brexit, UK will be in the EU at least by the time he retires
if he really does it for the tax problems, he'll go to Monaco, USA, or some muzzie team

LEAVE DIJON TO ME TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>waah I don't want to pay my taxes, get me out of spain!
>moves to a country where he'll get taxed 70%

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

t. paulinho

Does any player in la liga pay taxes?

You do realise hes going to monaco so he dosent have to pay taxes

Monaco are a selling club

Monaco is already rich af and they probably will sell Mbrap for 150m. They could just exchange the 2 players

kek

Real Madrid PR team out in force on Sup Forums today

Is he going to team up with LeBron to beat the Warriors?

>Every worthy person speaks english or Spanish.

t. Cucktugal

It's not like the Liga isn't full of mediocre team too.

Not if David Davis has anything to do with it!

Liga>Ligue 1 by an order of magnitude
>Celta
>SĂ©ville
>Atletico
>Villareal
Ronaldo would totally dominate Ligue 1 like Ibra did

Come home white man

He's coming home to the LA Galaxy.

You can ship it.

He should go to flamengo

No way. His son's biological mother is from LA and Ronaldo paid her millions of dollars to stay away, you think he'll voluntarily put himself near her?

bump for Casablanca Conhos

Too young for MLS

So he thinks going to France will allow him to escape his judicial problems?

This.
Our financial authorities are even strictier and more aggressive than spanish ones

If you want to make some easy cash, bet on CR7 staying.
Seriously.

He's coming home!

Ronaldo with a contract extension confirmed

She was also a surrogate mother, you dumb cunt. The whole one-night-stand-with-a-waitress was a cover-up.

_r8d

Cristiano?

>all those tap-ins against mediocre teams

He will be in heaven.

"BREAKING AT THIS HOUR:

EURO SENSATION CRISTIANO RONALDO SIGNS WITH MLS'S VANCOUVER WHITECAPS"

full story: meatspin.fr

fucking amazing. I'm getting season tickets, motherfuckers!

Or better yet, they could convince him to stay to into dynasty with tsunaldo. He brings in so much revenue anyways that they won't have to sell. Being infinitely rich doesn't hurt either.

Ronaldo isn't Ligue 1-proven.

won't join a league that can't gives him a ballon d'or.

or maybe he knows it was his last year at competitive level. just like a dying sun, it turns into a supernova before dying.

In Ligue 1 he could win everything: league champ, coupe de France, league cup, best scorer. If he wins UCL, that would be pretty damn historic, because at last a French team wins it, and first time for PSG...
Not mentioning Portugal performance at the WC, but that doesn't have to do with the Ligue 1 (also in 2014 he won Ballon d'Or without winning Liga and sucked at the WC)

you're ignoring the fact that the ligue 1 is even considered inferior to the portuguese league lmao. 1 goal in the ligue 1 has less value than a goal in the portuguese league

kys

I'm saying the truth retard

eurotopfoot.com/gb/soulierdor.php3

look at cavani, 35 goals, not ranked second. "factor 1.5"

wow it's completely retard, the seventh european league has a better ratio than the fifth.

Who's the richest team in the Cayman Islands?

Is Monaco not part of the EU?