Is Bill Burr based?

Is Bill Burr based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68TODj-5DQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

listened to him once or twice. i dont get the appeal.

Nope like all stand up comics he's a self hating loser. Also why he's a nigger loving race traitor

You obviously think so or you wouldnt have made this stupid thread.

The answer is No, however. Hes a niggerlover

He would be if he didn't have so much white guilt.

It's one thing to date a darkie but if you listen to him on the radio he's bought in fully to the white privilege bullshit.

Nigger lover.

The end.

I like that he shits on steve jobs and women occasionally, but you're 100% correct. Every comic is self hating, and white comics just shit on themselves for being white to get those "haha yeah we're so bad" guilty laughs.

Also he I listened to his podcast and his nog wife is a miserable wet-blanket bitch who shits on him constantly and loves the Kardashians. I lost any respect for him I had.

Doug Stanhope called out psychopath liar extortionist Amber Heard and is now getting sued. Doug Stanhope is based.

Race traitor

But we can all agree that Chappelle is based, right?

Absofuckinglutely.

youtube.com/watch?v=68TODj-5DQU

He married a black chick to get away with shit, he pretends shes in charge but hes humoring her. The things he says you know what he thinks, all women are whores.

Jeselnik is better though

Jeselnik is a tryhard. He's like Daniel Tosh without any stage presence.

LMAO KEK

love this guy's podcast

Bill Burr is the shit. Ignore the nigger hating racist

Doug stanhope is the definition of not giving a fuck.

Patrice, Bill, Doug, Louie. Boston sure made some strong comics.

He's alright, but he contradicts himself too much for me to respect him.

In his first big serious, he opens with a skit about how getting married is like parachuting with a 50% chance your chute won't open - eg there is a 50% change you're going to get divorced and lose half your shit.

Then he goes and gets married to some dumb feminist cunt who is horrid to listen to on his podcast, I don't even care what color she is, she's a fucking terrible woman.

I can't wait to hear his material once he gets divorced, he'll be back in full Patrice days Billy redballs mode again

>doesn't get a gun (a shitty .22 no less) because his bitch tells him no
top cuck, sadly

Haha oh shit that cunt is trying to sue the Stanhope?

Good fucking luck kek she's going to give him more publicity than he's ever gotten

I used to love this guy.
He was anti establishment, and said shit people were afraid to say.
Now, he spouts the same bullshit all the other liberal faggot stand up """comedians""" say. He seemed like the person who would like Trump, and even says he gets the appeal, but he seems to not go all the way. I can look past him not liking Trump, I just wish he would push a bit farther and try to do what he was best at, saying the stuff people were afraid to say, but he seems to be getting too soft, and becoming a progressive nu-male faggot.

They all got better once they moved to NYC.

>Mud the Shark

>Alone in the Dark

He can fuck right the fuck off.

He's funny.