Why are the Aussies so top tier at the bantz?

Why are the Aussies so top tier at the bantz?

youtube.com/watch?v=aFJ7haimKH8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe#Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

their accent pisses me off

it can't be natural, it's like they're intentionally trying to humiliate the english language

>leftists ideologues
>top tier anything
kek

It's part of their plan cuck

We're not actually that good at bantz, we just have no filter and we have funny accents, so it may look like sick bantz, but it's just fooling around like you do, except our accemt is different, which somehow skews your perception of us.

Well you piss off Canadians most of the tiome so that's a plus.

This video is fucking brilliant, I don't even agree with ideology here but it hit me hard when I realised what the context was. Top kek.

Oh, they're just a pack of inuits who have little-brother syndrome for us. They're just literally SEETHING with jealousy over us. You can only forgive them over and over - they don't know any better and they probably never will.

That's wrong, though.

The majority of people here can't handle the banter. They get mad at politically incorrect bullshit, cry over muh refugees on a tropical paradise, and eat the tripe the cuck media and trendy shows like The Project and Q&A feeds them.

This country hasn't been good in a long fucking time (at least fifty years, before the white australia policy was dismantled). And if it weren't for our irrelevancy and isolation, we'd be in worse shape than France and Germany. Cities like Melbourne are worse than San Francisco in terms of SJWs, and it's quickly spreading to the other major cities as well.

>The cultural cringe can be expressed in the almost obsessive curiosity of Australians to know what foreigners think of Australia and its culture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe#Australia
The """banter""" of most Australians is just a cry for attention from big, strong Americans.

This, he hit the nail on the head desu.

BANTZ

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

So what then?
#prayforbantz?
#prayforaussies?

You're right. We really don't have any alt-right heroes like Milo, Gavin Mcinnes, Lauren Southern, Stefan, Paul Joseph Watson...etc.

Would pay big money to see Milo or Gavin on an episode of Q&A; Tony "Silver Bullet" Jones would have a heart attack!

It's not what it used to be, that's for sure. If your old man wore one of these you've at least got a fighting chance.

They're just better.

>This country hasn't been good in a long fucking time
bullshit we were doing mostly OK when Howard had the top job, it's just the last 9 years have been particularly bad

Don't cry for us, we're already dead.

>le we treat refugees badly xD

Money has severely corrupted Australian culture, especially in the big cities. We're all supposed to be middle class and cutting down any tall poppies who try to achieve otherwise. Where did this obsession with cash and fanciful things come from?

Tony Jones is a way more experienced journalist than Milo, and has experience interviewing a lot of slippery gypsies (i.e. -politicians) over the years so I doubt iut would give him a heart attack

They feed off of causing mayhem

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

It doesn't help when you have that cunt Rinehart running her fat mouth.
Knowing that people like her are our oligarchs that own and run our media is pretty embarassing.

>Where did this obsession with cash and fanciful things come from

personally I think its to do with the opening up of the Australian economy to the world since the early 1980's. Before then we made a lot of stuff here but had to have protectionist tax policies to maintain it.

Then in the early 1980's we started joining in more with the global economy by floating the dollar, this encouraged more international trade, and coupled with cheap labour in developing countries it made a larger range of cheaper goods available here in Aus

Bullshit cunt, Australia has always been about the banter. We're naturally better at it. The yanks don't understand it and the poms can give banter but they can't receive it.

Only those pooftas in Melbourne's northern suburbs but that's what makes it so fun. I love going to mates parties full of hipster faggot uni students. They're also easy to rile up.