This is it. This is what does it. Today is the day that broke me...

This is it. This is what does it. Today is the day that broke me. This is what finally sent me from a moderate to a full on right winger. Fuck liberals. Fuck them so hard up their fucking asses. Fuck the people on my FB friends lists and fuck the people on theirs ten times as hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Death-Common-Sense-Suffocating-America/dp/0812982746/186-3392263-1690008?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool dude

k, keep us posted.

There is nothing wrong this. Explain to me why teaching your children to stand up for themselves from being touched without consent is bad and why teaching your children to not touch anybody without their consent is bad?

>inb4 reddit, sjw, shill, berniebot, shillary, etc
Enough tangents, answer the question for once.

Of all the things - This is what pushed you over?

Really?

Not the attempt to rewrite history, not the absolute ignorance of biology, medicine and just science in general, not the invention of new words or redefinition of the meaning of existing words, not the absolute hypocrisy of both actions and opinions, not constant, unending destruction of economical and political fields, outside other less important, but more personal ones, BUT a post on FB about children being children and women being women?

>there is nothing wrong with this
>mother who is clearly one-sided on gender issues, yet has a son

>some foreign kid (not mine) makes my kid cry
>describe it as awesome, steadfast

That's not healthy behavior for a mother. This is not a good parent.

>intricately braided black hair

Sounds like he was trying to touch a nigger, mother did the right thing, should also have warned him about dangers of AIDS and rap culture

Americans are more strongly affected by Facebook posts than the average user

I wouldn't be surprised if this woman harbors these sentiments but is there any evidence that she does? Even if she does, the idea of teaching about consent is not bad in and of itself. The way she described teaching her son is okay. There was no anti-male propaganda hinted. She even went to so far to teach her son that even mom and dad needs to get consent from him.

When her son is a spineless beta who graduates high school having never kissed a girl because he always "asked permission" first, he'll have this moment to thank. Thankfully these cunts don't get grandchildren because they ruin their own.

How is it one sided? She's simply teaching him about personal boundaries and to ask for permission before doing things to other peope, and to also expect the same in return. She said she talked with and practiced with him being the one saying no to someone touching him without his permission, be it another child or an adult.

We've been such a legalistic society with no common sense, civilisation has made everyone way too averse to not 100% of everything 100% how they want it 100% of them time. We've civilised to the point of unnatural dysfunction, going against our own natural urges and casualness, replacing it with neuroticism, anxiety, fear, and suppression of our emotions and animal instincts.

Touching a fucking girl your age's hair is an act of assault now- imagine if he had pulled her hair and made her cry like children have been doing to each other for thousands of years?

As usually, blame lawyers: amazon.com/Death-Common-Sense-Suffocating-America/dp/0812982746/186-3392263-1690008?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Well mistake number one is using normiebook.

The vast majority of people on there are virtue signaling leftists and nu-male cucks who find new and innovative ways to feed their ego. The mother, for example, is likely expecting a lot of likes and comments, attempting to stir up discussion over something that would otherwise be common bullshit.

Look how she wrote it as though she's a fucking novelist. She has her name attached, her picture and, behold, she's letting the world know how much of a patron saint she is fighting the evil patriarchy.

The internet's been corrupted by these fucks, face it.

lol kys narcissist

Even mom and dad
>Even mom and dad
The cancer is breeding lack of character.
Whatever happened to 'it takes a village'?

Uhm...... you have to teach your kids that they can't touch strangers without permission? I see absolutely nothing wrong with this..

Slide thread?

This really isn't a big deal lad. I mean you shouldn't just touch other people.

The mother sounds like an absolute narcissistic cunt with exhibition issues but the principle is okay.

OP here. I guess I agree with this post, mostly. Personal boundaries are a thing to be respected, but... holy shit, this post... this fucking post... I can't help but see this poor boy as winding up anything other than a 300 lb "male feminist" who spends all his time indoors, watching Steven Universe reruns and jerking it to "strong, independent womyn what don't need no man."

FUCK MY WIFE AND MY NIECES
THIS IS MY C.UCK REPORT

MASTURBATION, NO FEELING, JACKIN' OFF IN THE CORNER WHILE TYRONE IS BREEDING

CAUSE IM LOSING MY SIGHT, LOSING MY MIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD STRAIGHTEN MY SPINE

ALZHEIMER’S IN MY LIFE, I'M LEGALLY BLIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD STRAIGHTEN MY SPINE

NOTHING’S ALRIGHT, NOTHING IS FINE
I’M CUMMING AND I’M CRYING

Not a village, friend. Just a board.

>The mother, for example, is likely expecting a lot of likes and comments, attempting to stir up discussion over something that would otherwise be common bullshit.

You are correct. Mother is feeding her own insecurities and the child suffers because of it. Drama of the Gifted Child goes into this type of behavior.

The mom is a stupid overemotional libtard, but there's nothing wrong with teaching your kids not to touch other people without asking. If I had a son who started crying because he touched a girl and she told him no I would tell him to grow the fuck up and not go around touching people without them knowing.

I'm pretty right wing but she's not wrong. You can't just go putting your hands on people but especially nigger kids. They carry AIDS and you don't want to get AIDS.

what happened was appropriate. her bragging about it in facebook is what should irk you

E D G Y
D
G
Y

>edgy