Even director Steven Spielberg wasn't safe from Attenborough's twisted vision

>Even director Steven Spielberg wasn't safe from Attenborough's twisted vision.

>"One time I yelled 'cut' and Richard turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in the front of the raptor shed and announced chili and sea bass for lunch? Maybe Alejandro would forget his trained routine of preparing a delightful meal.' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is he getting in character to order chili and sea bass, or is chili and sea bass something that he's been hungry for all along?"

>"Sometimes I would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Richard had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if the sea bass were really served with chili? Would it still be Chilean seabass?' and 'Lights. Camera. Weehavateereks.' I had to ask him to stop because I was feeling too scared to direct."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0gqC2Vf7EBY
dailyscript.com/scripts/jurassicpark_script_final_12_92.html
munchies.vice.com/en/articles/how-jurassic-park-nearly-drove-the-chilean-sea-bass-to-extinction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the hell could they have afforded chili and seabass?

what's with the obsession with non-humor

They spared no expense.

SOMeone make an "imagine" pasta for this

daym
laura dern
looks like T H A T ?

I thought he said Chilean Sea Bass?

"No!"

youtu.be/0gqC2Vf7EBY

is this nedrykino?

>google lemon jus
>its lemon juice

>The name "Chilean Seabass" was invented by a fish wholesaler named Lee Lantz in 1977

(((Lantz)))

Chilean Seabass was originally called Patagonian Dogtooth Fish.

It is, however, incredibly tasty and some bloke renamed it to Chilean Seabass and imported it. Made a fortune. Most of it has been poached. So it was Chilean Seabass, not Chili AND Seabass.

Because Chilean Seabass would have been, at the time of Jurassic Park, a delicacy.

too bad he says chili AND sea bass

Then my like of the film has drooped. I thought it was a subtle nod to how, despite Chilean Seabass being a delicacy nearly wiped out, they were serving it in a restaurant that was set in a park about genetically engineered dinosaurs.

I thought it was a fucking clever and subtle nod to how science will not solve actual problems because doing so would make the Chilean seabass less of a delicacy.

chili and seabass is also endangered

Chilean sea bass is actually just a marketing phrase they made up for the Patagonian toothfish.

he said chilly sea bass, you retards

it was cold fish

It's a meme, you dip. It's not hard to Google the original screenplay.

>HAMMOND
>Feeding them.
>(moving along)
>Alejandro is preparing a delightful meal for us. A Chilean sea bass, I believe. Shall we?

dailyscript.com/scripts/jurassicpark_script_final_12_92.html

I've already said that you fuck!

I didn't even really notice that Chillibassposting had died off until now. I hope it makes a full comeback thanks to this thread.

the Berenstain universe strikes again

yesterday's thread had like 150 replies brah

I'm genuinely looking forward to the time when we can create near perfect CGI-imitations of real actors and re-enact bullshit like this. Just imagine the fake "making-of..." documentary sketch and fake interviews and such.

I don't know where humor can go from there though.

can't wait for Sup Forums's ultrarealistic recreation of the lost Raimi tapes from behind the scenes of SPider-Man 1-3

why do you think chili is named chili? because its named for chile where they put it on everything

therefore "Chilean sea bass" or "chili and sea bass" are the exact same dish

its Chilean Sea Base you moran

DELETE THIS

>some time in the future, the Man of Spiders scene will be real

Apparently Richard Attenborough nearly wiped the fish out due to that line
>munchies.vice.com/en/articles/how-jurassic-park-nearly-drove-the-chilean-sea-bass-to-extinction

It's actually really good

kek

>not eating Dino's

Why even clone them?

Who was Chilly Anne and why was her sea bass so well-renowned?

Gillian C. Bass was a character from the novel who was completely cut from the movie except for this one line