Now that the dust has settled, was xe right?

Now that the dust has settled, was xe right?

sjw shit unironically ruins everything

This
>I'm offended so it's not fun anymore and no one is allowed to say otherwise or I'll be sad"

probably. all "white" genres are stagnant and derivative, and """indeh" is no exception.

I agree. Migos adds vastly more timeless value to the canon than Max Richter.

The "woman" who wrote this was a dothead and i wonder if she ever considered the vast underrepresentation of negros in Bollywood hmmm

Of course they were right, it gives them clicks for life. And people like get all annoyed and offended like an sjw while pretending the person who wrote the article for money is the whining offended party.

indie is shit anyway who cares lol grow up

the author of that article had a bunch of white indie rock on her last.fm, she was basically just shitposting with this

Imagine the backlash if someone wrote "The Unbearable Blackness of Hip Hop"

I mean, indie music is unbearabley white, but Pitchfork are a bunch of faggots for publishing that shit.

original post

epic analysis dude, really makes ya think

whoa dude i did imagine it and it was fucked up thank you for opening my eyes

lul just typing the words was enough to trigger the spergs

write the article my dude, have breitbart or some shit publish it, bathe in tears

Sorry friend but I don't recall asking you to post a self portrait

faggot brainlet jej

weirdly enough that was actually a potrait commissioned by you, strange!

And the article lives to fight another day as the memetards take over to squabble.

good desu, its a quality article

quality thread

Indie sucks

why is there no article about the unbearable blackness of hip hop?

I feel bad for the band(?) that got stuck below that headline

yes

That blonde womyn looks like sam tarly's waifu from GoT

the girls in that picture are QTs

>no, you are!

good one, you retarded cunt

Dumb to assume black people cant relate to the tripe topics indie rock covers. Or that the fashion sensibility, and culture of the scene is only white inclusive. P4k is the white dude from that movie Get Out.

max richter is the cringiest white backpacker classical ive ever heard.

why should anyone care what demographics think as some sort of amorphous blob

unless you're trying to sell out, make music you like; regardless of whether anyone likes it, because someone always will

>calls "white genres" derivative
>hip hop is literally just a black guy doing slam poetry over chopped up white people albums

Migos is music for subnormal niggers and white drug hedonists who should be prevented from having children.

>too many white people in Scottish band from Scotland

It's like complaining about all the Hispanics signing Rancheras, Cumbias and Despacito. It's a non-issue.

They literally complain about video games set in medieval poland not having enough niggers; their entire ideology is garbage

it's okay to be white

it literally isn't

>tfw talking to professor about irrational hatred towards muslims, black people, and white people
>he started telling me that the hatred towards white people was justified

I was shook, and I'm not white, he was white.

Uh, user...

lol cry more faggot. if the biggest blight against whites are some scrawny sjws and some bullshit tumblrinas i'd say you're not doing that bad