Chinese man blocks Donnaruma to Real Madrid

twitter.com/MilanNewsit/status/875651433667846144
>le chinese leader of Milan wants to bench the GOAT for an entire season

football-italia.net/104236/milan-must-bench-donnarumma
>le leader of Milan fanclub urges to bench the GOAT for an entire season

can we all agree that AC Milan is the biggest KEK club in the world?

>m-muh feelings
>t-that betrayal

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/01/chelsea-38-players-loan-who-where
ft.com/content/750e14a2-3f94-11e6-9f2c-36b487ebd80a?mhq5j=e3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>real madrid sign him on free transfer in January and save 30 million

Works for me

Someone needs to set an example. Barca and Real just poaching and then hoarding all the worlds best talent needs to stop.

based Chink
pls let that fucking faggot rot on the bench
but that fox Raiola still have more clients in Milan (Abate, Bonnaventura..) so i expect him to encourage other clients to riot

This.

*blocks your path in chinese*

it's inevitable, especially if you are a mid table club as milan is today. rather than being a matyr and losing out on 30 mil, they better check their status and understand that real, barca and bayern are the most desirable destinations.

Why would you play someone that refuses to sign a new contract so that his old club makes some money off of a transfer, instead choosing to walk away for free?

1 year contract left and refusal to play (with exceptions of course, legends, players near the end of their careers, etc) = benched

>complains about Barca and Real poaching and hoarding players
>check flag

They should just have keep him with the youth squad for the year and stop training him

>it's inevitable
>if you are a mid table club as milan is today
Milan has rich owners, history and a huge marketing potential. Why would they bow down to them? Literally no reason to undersell a player.

so you'd rather give them for free? I don't think Barca and Real will mind

So we found the chink in Real's armor.

>it's the Muslim Milan autist

Every milan thread. It's like clock work.

If he actually did this, it would be based. Prima Donna seems like a fucking cunt.

Then he'll just be a Man United customer in January when De Gea joins Halal and Navas goes elsewhere.

>milan is on par with Barca and Real

Screencapped.

Din't say that and stop obsessing with me you retard.

One of todays rumors is Szczęsny will replace the Snek in Milan

SeeYou know absolutely nothing about the sport and honestly are delusional.

A fucking asterisk talking about picking players

I din't say "Milan is on par with Barca and Real". Learn your own language. I said "Milan has no reason to undersell to them". Also, thank you burger but my football knowledge is fine. You said Napoli, Roma and Lazio have more chance than Milan to get on top in the future. Dumbass.

I said that next season they have a much better chance, and they do, Muslim.

Noice. Make them mad and you'll eat the dust.

Underrated, needed a Carlos for full effect

>rooting for the billionaire corporation to humiliate and ruin the career of a player because he doesn't want to sign a new cotract with them

And I'm sure this example will help them sign new young talented players from now on.

>refusal to play
they are the ones refusing to make him play and to sell him.

Milan should have threatened to bench him in February. Since he kept playing past the January transfer window without signing a new contract, they brought this upon themselves. An 18 year old wouldn't handle the pressure of going from future club legend to youth team benchwarmer in a few weeks time, he would have signed immediately.

>refusal to play

He's not refusing. The club would sue for everything he's got if he did, and he'd still need to stay for a year.

how do u pronouce his name

donnarumma

dormammuma

Don-narum-ma

theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/01/chelsea-38-players-loan-who-where

What kind of example? It's just a player that doesn't want to sign a new contract, so Milan can sell him for big bucks and focus on that other Italian wonder goalie they got in the Primavera.

Benching him for an entire season over a grudge is childlish, especially when clubs like Milan would have no problem kicking Donnarumma to the curb if he picked up an injury, came back and had shit form in his first month back.

Football is business.

Premier league teams spend more than any other league in the world. Every top EPL team is owned
by a foreign sugar daddy. Madrid and Barsa are owned by the fans. Stop being bitter that they
are better than anything you have to offer...for now.

>Madrid and Barca are owned by the fans

Surely you're not THAT dense

I'd hire a fucking Mopster and let that Son of a bitch be beaten up until he can never walk again. How is Real Madrid going to like you in a wheelchair, Gigi? That'll show him.

Who are they owned by then nigger? I am dealing with facts, let's hear your idiotic "reality".

who owns them, then?

>forgetting Madrid selling their training ground car park for tenfold the value

At least English clubs aren't backhanded by the government

The Spanish government, nigger

ft.com/content/750e14a2-3f94-11e6-9f2c-36b487ebd80a?mhq5j=e3

>bench him
>pay him to do nothing for a year
>leaves on a free next summer
or
>sell him now
>reinvest money

it's pure pettiness to hold him now, other young players will see this and think yeah nah fuck going to a club that will hold me hostage

Sad that an euro flag says this.

Now, I'd like to tell you what most people think.

We have a young promise here, someone who signed for Inter and after two days signed for Milan. Someone who was the first choice at a very young age. Someone who should be grateful to the team that made him famous and rich.

But, alas, he wants more. Look, everyone likes money, but he's young and such moves are expected to happen when you're nearing the end of your career.

He should be benched, so every millenial will listen and understand.

Conspiracies about government help when the Ronaldo/Messi tax cases are well documented
and would hurt Spanish football significantly. The clubs are owned by their socios and the
presidents' shady dealings do not change this fact.

read what a socios model is you dumb burger. Both Barcelona and Real Madrid are owned by fans.

More on topic they should give Donnarumma a ride in a trunk of a car.

Think you mean overrated, been hearing that joke since 2010. Funny then, over done now.

They're owners insofar as me being an owner of Manchester United if I bought their stock.

In others words, whoever has the money has the power, dickhead

with EU subsidies too

every european in this thread technically owns madrid's car park

You fucking moron, the fans pick the management the fans own the club. I know that for a burger its hard to imagine that, but thats how things are.

Just stop trying you fucking moron.

This is coming from someone that thinks Buffon did nothing wrong in the CL final lmao

who is this guy?

sne-k.

Thing is that what teams are doing to other teams. That's why teams like IFK Göteborg went from playing semi finals in Champions league to nothing.

> should be grateful to the team that made him famous and rich.
they did it because he is strong and he brings money, not because they are good people and they love him and he is a good kid.

He didn't left for the money, he'll get more probably, but not a lot more.
As everybody is saying, he got offered a lot by milan, and you don't leave a team you love only for 1-2 millions more.

He did because Milan isn't a big winning team anymore.

Just look teams like Atalanta, every now and then they discover good players, they get famous and worth more, so they leave the mediocre team and go to a big team where they can win a lot.
It is the normal cycle of players, it was always like that and will always be.

Milanfags just don't get it because they were always the big winning team which get all the best players.
Now Milan is the mediocre team. (just like all italians team btw, even juventus can't win shit outside italy)

Now, i understand that Donnarumma may look like someone who did it only for the money and was lying all the time, i get it.

For what i see, instead, he loved the berlusconi/galliani milan and not the chinese one.

Dormamu

>should be grateful to the team that made him famous and rich.
don't be retarded.
MIlan didn't play him out of their charitable heart. They played him because he was better than the others and was useful for them.
If he had become bad they'd have put him back in the bin and sold him for cheap.

so we should all support madrid.
Literally /ourteam/

Donnarumma is in the wrong here and there's no defending him.

>there's no defending him.

But he's a goalkeeper.

>work for a company producing value and benefitting them
>receive better offer for another company
>decide to move
>how dare he not being loyal to the first company

Being a football fan is a mental illness

Based chinks fucking over le mercenary teen

Except football is not a fucking company, Luigi.

He kissed Milan's badge, he was raised at the club and given an opportunity at the age of 16. If he really wanted to leave he should have made it clear one year ago , or he should only accept to join another team if they pay Milan 50m.

>Except football is not a fucking company
It literally is.

except it literally is.
It's a business that moves billions.
How is kissing the badge a bad thing? He was playing for milan and acted nice toward it.
He wasn't raised in the club and he wasn't "given an opportunity" he was better than the other keepers and was made to play because he was better for Milan's business and sport results.
He's the reason they reached europa league instead of having to fight to stay up in serie A. He owes milan nothing.

Screencapped.

>>Agente Conti (Mario Giuffredi): “Vogliamo solo il Milan. No al rinnovo con l’Atalanta"
This is completely ok though, right?

dimermummo

I'm afraid what He's doing gonna anger Atalanta President and make things worse. Just shut up and let Mirabelli do the negotiation damn it.

why is he so hyped? he seem like an average gk

>rooting for the greedy agent, the valueless human being and the even bigger corporation

That is setting an even better example and it's exactly why this shit keeps happening.
Dollarumma should be benched for the entire season, given zero training and forced off the national team as he has proven to have zero loyalty

Just ban any future business with Raiola.

The truth is, agents add nothing, still want to be paid an extra every time a player changes team.

Clubs only lose money because of agents, hence the day parasytes like Raiola start getting banned by teams, football can be great again.

it's not by selling your best players that you become great again

>business mentality
>in football

exactly why crappy players like David Luiz still play, because ''they sell t-shirts''

exactly why we are starting to get shows after the first half because ''muh corporate sponsors''

exactly why we get ''refugees welcome'', because ''muh ngo sponsors''

exactly why Arsenal still doesn't win anything because muh business is more important than winning

you are cancer to football, you should be lined up and shot, you reason like a Jew

>Teenager
>Lanklet

Not sure about this going to Real thing, he'd end up on the bench considering he's not better than Navas and has even worse feet.

The only club Milan should consider selling him to is Man City.

Man City is the shittiest possible destination for a talented kid. You do 1 mistake, you are benched for the rest of the season and your career is ruined despite the fact they paid 50 mil for you. See Mangala.

>t.Jew

Not everyone is a traitor like you.

>it's bad when a good player leaves his club because he should owe them something
>it's perfectly fine when a club abandons a player who is going through a rough 2 years, even though he was "raised up" by them

It's a two way street. Maybe Milan shouldn't be so mediocre. Maybe if the owners were Italians and there was a sense of national glory, he'd stay. But instead the club is owned by some Chinese money launderer who treats the team like an investment. Who can blame the guy, really?

Milan fans can't come to terms with the fact that their team is to other european teams what Atalanta is to them in the italian league.

>t. sore Rubentus fan

I'm actually an interista which is actually sad for the whole situation. The only reason we're not it the same place is because we don't even have good enough players wanting to leave.

I seriously hope he rot on the bench for the entire year and in a few years ends up in Lega Pro. And I'm a Lazio supporter.

it's a never ending cycle
>Loads of thick poor people across all continents buy loads of merch, because they're idiots that love at least seven trophies every season and post on instagram about our club despite living 30,000 miles away
>they use the money to buy players and pump them full of horse steroids and whip them until they win

I always found it Ironic that Barca had Unicef as a sponsor then the african kids that Unicef helps would all spunk their money on barca kit rather than food

I also always found Madrid the more likeable of the two because at least they're not ashamed of the fact they exploit the cycle, and don't overtly pretend to be a wholesome club

>then the african kids that Unicef helps would all spunk their money on barca kit rather than food
Well, you can't really blame lack of IQ on Barcelona can you?

>Juve can't win shit outta Italy
>MSN got BTFO'd by Buffon and co.

wyd Paolo?

Bench him or sack this ungrateful cunt just to spite that fat pig Raiola. Don't let that pig get his commissions.

I hope Juventus gets him since this scumbag fits that club. He's not worthy of Real Madrid.

We don't need Donnakike anyways we've often won CL's and shit with average keepers.

>but that fox Raiola still have more clients in Milan (Abate, Bonnaventura..) so i expect him to encourage other clients to riot
LOL at these 2 rioting. No better club wants them nor are they willing to give these 2 higher wages.

Players want to go there m8, no one forces them to join the best clubs

>putting Farca and Buyern in the same line as Milan

occasional reminder

*brocks you transfer*

>it's pure pettiness to hold him now
No you retard it's called making a point. As Yonghong Li put it
>I don't need 40m for a goalkeeper

Milan is way above shit-tier clubs like UEFAlona

t. Mad customer furious that Real won't give Morata away for free

Milan are Liverpool-tier

>muh history

>the fans pick the management
I call fucking bullshit. No Real Madrid fan wanted Redondo gone in 2000 yet Perez sold him the moment he got elected.

The fans don't have as much power as they're led to believe. Those whole "mes que un club" garbage has always been cringe as fuck.

>He did because Milan isn't a big winning team anymore.
And we were clearly making good moves to returning to that so this is no fucking excuse.

Raiola clearly filled his head with junk. It's always Raiola clients who pull this shit.

>work for a company producing value
Are you fucking kidding me?
This stupid little peasant got played ahead of fucking Diego Lopez

This stupid little shit owes his career to Milan and should kiss Berlusconi's and Mihajlovic's feet for eternity.

ayy