Would he be considered handsome in your cunt?

Would he be considered handsome in your cunt?
He's a famous Italian in Japan known for his good looks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Mq7wjPCPTc
dailymotion.com/video/x5g3yn6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well yes he has style..
what actually doing this man in Japan?

maybe 35 years ago mate, think about it instead of trolling.

Also this italian was a sex symbol of USA from 80s to 2000 basically.

Looks a bit like my dad

ur mum must think I look like ur dad because I fukt her

he looks pretty average for a 50something dude

Yeah actually asked this in another thread, what's Japan's opinion on him? Seeing him interviewed by an Italian tv, he looked a bit stereotypical but not too douchy. He has some style (a bit too traditional maybe), and he's good looking though not handsome for our standards. He seems polite enough and not the typical Southern Italian. Do Japanese actually like him? Also he moved there when it wasn't mainstream I believe.

Iggy Pop?

È una specie di influencer/fashion blogger, sparge il verbo del lifestyle italiano da anni in parole povere (è sposato con una giapponese e si è trasferito lì). L'aveva intervistato Pif

This is a 6/10, 6.5 at best in Italy.

sembrava simpatico in quell'intervista

>uee biutiful do you laik shampein??

He looks like a normal man and who is old as well idk how he is seen as handsome on a famous level, any nips care to explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Mq7wjPCPTc
Got pranked 0:38-

has to be fake, and he seems like such a typical italian towards that woman lmao

Sì infatti, neanche troppo tamarro. Sempre meglio lui di Domenico Nesci

kek

he is a stereotypical napoletano though, not the particularly obnoxious type though

dailymotion.com/video/x5g3yn6

22:35 is his part, he hits on some tourists in a cafe kek

definitely not, ugly hooked nose pasta nigger

Kek

Obviously he's getting in his old years and he's got a bit of a pinhead look, he's a 6/10

Meant just this. Stereotypical Southern Italian but not the one who makes you feel ashamed. Plus Japanese seem to like him so maybe they'd like us also if we look better than him and are less loud? Who knows

Daily reminder that gaijin who made it big in Japan had no friends in their native countries

so there's hope for me then

Chad Mullane already beat you to the "famous Australian" mark

Very disgusting, contains high doses of subhuman genes. Also, Op is a faggot

t. untemrensch removed with Zyklon-B

lol
I love his saying ''趣味は女をイカせることです(I like to Get women off).

lmao when does he say that? is it considered rude?

also tfw I realized the woman who takes the host to the love hotel to show him around (not fucking) said that video never has to be aired in Japan because she could lose her job..

He said that in Japanese TV program.
I laugh when he say that.

è lui o non è lui?

he has been popular because hes funny knows a lot about football has a good fashion sense. he has his own style and imo is far better than some western celebs.

hes become noisy and loud sometimes but i havent seen a single his hater