Why are soccer players such effeminate crybabies...

Why are soccer players such effeminate crybabies? I swear the only one in the last decade who had a pair of testicles was Zidane

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacking_(rugby))
youtube.com/watch?v=_rC6DihRtRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they are idolized metrosexual overpaid divas

>"A source close to the player"

>literally the most faggot player in the world
>valid example as whole sport players

Let me fix that for you: The most faggot player from the most faggot sport in the world

Does anyone know when the flopping and crying started in soccer? Like what year? I can't imagine that everyone was this much of a pussy 100 years ago

Your problem is likely with Southern European and South American notions of masculinity than with divegrass players desu. 9/10 times when a player does faggy shit they'll be from those areas.

>Does anyone know when the flopping and crying started in soccer? Like what year? I can't imagine that everyone was this much of a pussy 100 years ago
intredasting question. afaik football was pretty violent at its start. That ended with the split between association code (no hacking and kicking other players) and rugby code (kicking and hacking other players en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacking_(rugby))
With time, rules were more and more protecting the players, because of professionalization, but still pretty violent. Defenders weren't skilled creators, they were pure destroyers of game and players. That's why they could play with 2 defenders at the back I guess (that and a more harsh off-side rule)
2bh, take a football cleats kick in the ankle, it hurts.
I think that referees always called foul on that, but probably raising and raising stakes in gamesurged players to flop to have a free kick, which by the time where taken with more and more precision and power.
Also I think TV highlighted the floppings, mainly replays, slow motion and now multi-angle replays

Why does he think leaving Spain will solve his legal issues? It's not like he's going to disappear to some Pacific island. They'll know where he is, they can still charge him.

Funny how yuropoors always try to BTFO americans because franchises relocate, but they always, ALWAYS have players leave because 'they are unhappy' with their current club. There's really no such thing as club loyalty. Very rare for players in NA sports to demand trades.

>Tony Adams.
>Patrick Viera.
>Martin Keown.
>Nigel Winterburn.
>Eric Cantona.
>Vinnie Jones.
>Zinadine Zidane.
>Roy Keane.
All fucking hard as nails nutcases.
There's not a single player like any of those anymore.
>"Romford Pele" Ray Parlour.

Why would they demand trades when the franchises have pretty much equal pay to the player due to the salary cap? Football is like any other career, you advance to more prestigious clubs where you can earn money. The transfer market is what made football the giant that it is today. That being said, it doesn't really have anything with the rellocation arguement. We're fans of clubs, not players, so you're kinda mixing apples and oranges on this one.

>Why are soccer players such effeminate crybabies?
>I'm taking my talents to Manchester

I hear Manchester is the bomb though

>Who is Lebron James

>lebron james
>kevin durant
lol

Almost forgot KD too

Ronaldo has dozens of choices in terms of what team to play for.

Americans only have 20 or so teams to play for.

LeBron is a poor example, he's basically vilified everywhere but Cleveland because he's jumped ship multiple times. Nobody likes him.

>Also he's a faggot who thinks he never played on a super team kek

>Cantona
>Hard

Let mate. Raheem Sterling is probably harder than Cantons.

Both Durant and James were free agents (no contract), though. They didn't demand shit.

Which soccer star isn't a faggot? Messi, Neymar, Bale, Zlatan? All are either effeminate bitches or metrosexual divas. The world where soccer players are some tough as nails Vinnie Jones thugs simply does not exist.

This:
James and Durant moved because their contracts were expired. Ronaldo is throwing a hissy fit like a little cunt and is breaking a business deal because he got caught cheating the taxman like a retard

I wouldn't call Suarez a faggot, and Messi is more autistic than anything else.

Melo demanded a trade from Denver to play in NYC. Lebron through a hissy fit demanding that Love be traded. It happens everywhere

*blocca tuo percorso*

*Threw

You're straying from the thread topic:
>Why are soccer players such effeminate crybabies

People demanding trades everywhere has nothing to do with the fact that pretty much every soccer player is a faggot with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old

partially cause a good lot of them start focusing on soccer around the age of 12

with that, they are removed from certain paths of development that regular people experience

in this small world, delusions of grandeur and bitchy arrogance are easy to come by, especially if you're consider good...whether that's symptomatic of soccer or sporting culture in general, idk

t. marca

It's mind games to distract him from winning another international trophy.
Portuhalal 2017 confed champs

>spent the last decade building up a shit RMA
>win 3 CL in 4 years
>hurr durr he wants to leave

you need to stop believing those shitposting sites

youtube.com/watch?v=_rC6DihRtRw
Imagine Sterling rolling on field like a lil fish out of water

>Messi
>not having a pair
He never dives, almost never complains to referees and is willing to grab much larger negroes by the throat.