previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6EabrI7uEU
twitter.com/bisping/status/875765703604707328
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a reptile

/heem/ bless

Here is why you should take Aaron Pico seriously:

The guy was a cadet world champion in wrestling, and a Junior silver and bronze medalist.

The guy quit wrestling in highschool because he basically knew that there was nothing there for him. He quit school altogether, and started travelling around the world competing in freestyle tournaments. He decided to not even go to college to wrestle because he wasn't interested in wrestling Folk, a style exclusively wrestled in the U.S. This coming after he was a state champion in high school. The guy hasn't been concerned with taking the regular path, he has always forged his own, and has been able to train seriously from a young age in a way that no one I can think of could. His path so far has been fairly unprecedented.

His coaches are some of the best in the world. His wrestling coach, Valentin Kalika is the guy who just finished coaching Helen Maroulis to an Olympic title in Rio. His conditioning coach, Nick Curson is the guy who trains RDA, Werdum, Lyoto and his brother, and countless other world class athletes. The dudes athletes have the best conditioning in the business, and Curson has spoken many times about Aarons ability to break people.

He isn't new to MMA. Everyone knows he is a world class wrestler. Having placed 2nd at the Olympic trials to a fucking BEAST in Frank Molinaro. Everyone has heard a bit about his boxing as well, having won multiple tournaments. But he actually also competed in Pankration when he was younger alongside boxing. There is no aspect of MMA that Pico is entirely unfamiliar with. I'm not saying he is definitely a world beater in any of them, except perhaps his conditioning, and maybe his wrestling, but his biggest challenge coming into MMA will be learning how to effectively combine all of his skills.

Don't sleep on this young man. He says that in 5 years time that no one will be able to touch him, and that he will be a world champion. And it's hard to doubt him.

first for /friends/

which guy in the pic is it

The black guy

whichevr 1 u want it 2 be bb ;)

*punches you in the back of the head*

Post in this thread because the other one was made by a greek

First for my girl

more?

Do you guys want Yoel to beat Whittaker so that he's the one to take Bisping's belt? Would just be the icing on the cake senpaitachi

I think Bobble will do it desu

Who /TeamElCucuy/ here? And who should he fight next?

I want yoel to heem miko

khabib @160 pls

He's fighting Khabib and he will lose. Sorry, user.

Fucked up think is I like Whittaker too, they shouldn't be killing eachother off

bless paige

I want Bisping to be a 10 to 1 underdog who wins by 1st round knockout again

Not gonna happen

I like Bisbong and Whittaker. Yoel can go and suck off his weird manager.

he's a handsome man 2bh

>Nobody will ever be able to remove the glorious event that was UFC199 from history

Such a comfy feelio

Why hate on yoel, he's built himself from the ground up beating every challenge infront of him

Jokes on you, Khabib is my secondary boy so it won't feel that bad if he wins

Because he's a goofy weird dude and him and that manager give me the creeps. He's also a massive cheating shithead.

nationalism + subconscious racism

Khabib is garbage if he cant keep someone down

What makes him a cheating shithead in your opinion

Good thing Tony folds like a lawn chair.

>he still thinks that image is funny

According to your dumb ass

THIS MAN IS A CHEAT, THIS MAN IS A FRAUD AND I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKES TOMMOROW NIGHT MY FRIEND. ALL THE NEEDLES IN YOUR ASS, ALL THE STEROIDS WILL NOT HELP YOU. YOU PUSSEH

>le stay sitting on the stool man
>le pour water all over me man
>le steroid man

Yeah dude laughed my ass off when I saw the other american posting them, had to save them.

Your h8r mentality speaks volume about YOU, not Brendan.

Dont forget how he basically ripped the fence off against Jacapoo trying to stop a takedown

He did as instructed with stool incident big John is to blame, Yoel got up when asked to. There is no advantage of wetting yourself especially when dried off after (many fighters do it). Was a tainted suppliment, why isn't silva,belfort,jones, and so on getting shit on for it?
All fighters grab fence, the "GOAT" jon jones put arm over fence to prevent DC from takedown

lol what a pathetic fanboy you are

This was obviously you impersonating me. I have never even used that Schaub image. It's not even in my folder.

>Your h8r mentality speaks volume about YOU, not Brendan.

Tony has funky TDD. Idk if he can granby his way out of Khabib's takedowns, unless he uses it to mask a submission attempt. I certainly don't think he can stand up off of Khabib's pressure.

What a pathetic response

>goldie in the background hyped as fuck

MAKE BELLATOR GREAT AGAIN

lol nah, according to fact.

Funky is a good way to describe his style in general. It's like Eddie Bravo's 10th Planet ideals have applied to his entire game rather than just his jits. He does cartwheels to get out of clinches and trips. It's fun to watch, but it's not going to work against the best chain wrestler in the UFC (DC is arguably better).

I do agree that his unconventional chokes are a threat, but Khabib's takedowns are so clean. I have no doubt he ends up in the dominant position 9.5 out of 10 times.

>h8er thinks yoel is a bad person
who knew a h8r wouldnt understand why an athlete would cheat

>THE STEROIDS WILL NOT HELP
is that why he lost against every roider

Goldie was pretty bad at most of his job but boy did he get excited just right. How did he become best buddies with Rumble out of all people ?

What does /heem/ stand for?

it's like meme but with an h. muh sekret gossip circle etc etc

Friendship (simulation) and justice.

Here
Equality
mEans
autisM

I would love to see how Khabib deals with Tony's BJJ. I think it's higher rated than most of his opponents, in that he actively seeks to submit/sweep off of his back. RDA never even used his black belt, like many great Brazilian jiujiteros. It would be interesting to see how and if Ferguson can use his tools to threaten Khabib. Preparation is key. How would Khabib prepare for a fighter as unorthodox as Ferguson? The last time Ferguson was in trouble was against an equally goofy fighter in Lando Vannata, who still managed to fall for that excellent standing D'Arce.

He sets up that D'arce so well that it almost seems like he's relying on a cheap gimmick to win, but if you watch Ferguson he has an excellent way of using his reach to trigger a snapdown front headlock, undoubtedly a move he used in wrestling. Khabib's grinding style of wrestling is so fucking clean in the way that he lands off of his takedowns. I rarely see him take someone down just to their base or into guard. He is always in side control or immediately breaks them down after he snags a wrist.

shitposting gen.

we need to bring back /mma/ to get some respect on this board.

Fuck off yank

There's only one way we can get some hespect on our name

Lol youre basing his ability to scramble and prevent a takedown based on how you think it looks vs its actual efficiency

What about his chin?

>youtube.com/watch?v=U6EabrI7uEU

/heem/ btfo by the p4p GOAT

No, I'm not. Tony enjoys being on his back to set up submissions off of his back. This plays into Khabib's hands.

Is it Ray Borg like in George, or Borg like in cyborg ? I've only heard mighty manlet say it with J sound

pretty sure its borg like cyborg, dummytrious is toopid

How many bongs till early prelims

twitter.com/bisping/status/875765703604707328

damn you serious? it starts tomorrow that early?

>my twitter was hacked

epilepsy wit da boiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzz

10:45, maximum comfy fites for breakfast

>1100 is early
disgusting neet

Thanks dude

dumbfuck calendarnigger cant even read from 5-7 what a fucking retarded nothing

Is Barnaby Spaghetti a good sneaker expert?

These adult tendies are the bees knees

>not buying real steak instead

>10g protein
It's like you don't even want to get big

dockspics feet cant even reach the ground from a stool what a fucking zilch

heem
everyone
even
myself

>it's actually real

is bisping retarded or a massive jew?

Good post.
>I think it's higher rated than most of his opponents, in that he actively seeks to submit/sweep off of his back.
Agreed - this is his first real test against a guy with a good to great defensive ground game (I'm doubtful it's technically great, but his physicality and unusual setups lend enough surprise factor to make it good-to-great).
>RDA never even used his black belt
To be fair, he was entirely neutralized. Can't really use your bjj if you're constantly being sucked in. As we know, jits isn't as great against comparably technical grapplers with greater strength.
>How would Khabib prepare for a fighter as unorthodox as Ferguson?
As long as Khabib respects the submission setups, is there a reason to have a specialized training camp?
>The last time Ferguson was in trouble was against an equally goofy fighter in Lando Vannata, who still managed to fall for that excellent standing D'Arce.
The Barboza fight was also quite competitive before the illegal headkick.
>if you watch Ferguson he has an excellent way of using his reach to trigger a snapdown front headlock, undoubtedly a move he used in wrestling
Definitely, but is a guy with far superior wrestling credentials?

Also, what do you think the chances are of Tony trying to keep it strictly standing? I can see his awkward striking movements giving Khabib a lot more trouble than his unorthodox ground game. I don't think he'll be successful with his TDD, but he's gotta highly respect Khabib's ground game obviously.

All in all, who do you lean towards?

>Definitely, but is a guy with far superior wrestling credentials?
is that enough against a guy*

khabib is fucking garbage and a muzzie how on earth could anyone human actually like that fucking gorging zero thats right no one human actually does

Thoughts?

He's a very talented fighter. Don't be a bigot.

he found the stash, yeah you know what stash you sick fucks

What happened to amir khan saying he was training MMA to fight UFC?

im not being bigoted im being a patriotic human by exposing that fucking subhuman

>responding to lonely shitposters
Not a good idea, my guy.

What exactly are you exposing? It's undeniable he is extremely talented.

kek

>he's still going at it
when will you go to sleep you zilch of a zero, get a damn job

Alright Goof, Dana asks every here for ONE /heem/ meme to be advertised in next UFC card. What do you pick?

christ almighty learn how to read you stupid fucking zero dont even reply to me unless its an apology for being a stupid fucking towel loving cuck there are kids at my gym that could ko fatbib in sparring

I think you need to watch Khabib actually fight. You sound too young to remember UFC 200.

calendarniggers asslave is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS HEEEEERE

lmao @ ur """"""life""""""

you can get your hateful point across without pretending you've ever stepped into a gym, my friend