Just watched this like seconds ago. This is just shit

Just watched this like seconds ago. This is just shit.
I genuinely loved 'Man of steel", don't think that "Bat v Sups" was bad. DC produced that grim tone movies without stupid cheeseness Marvel did, fucking quips and shit. Difference was like between adult and a fucking teenager being stupid wigger.
But this is just pure garbage.
Fucking editing - it's like one big trailer (it's that editing company WB hired in the end). Just a bunch of scenes of walking and talking combined with shitty """""""""""""""""""action"""""""""""""""""" scenes. And degenerate flashback scenes as transition between them. Nice move.
Stupid irrelevant music (except Kayne and gay tune in the end) - music that my dad would like, because probably they are the same age with Ayer. At one momet it is like the son of him told him to put Eminem to that scene because of the lyrics "Guess who's back". Stupid moron of a director.
The fucking Delevigne can't act shit. Whose idea was that she needed to dance while building that "machine"? Whole last sequence is just example how you do not want to shoot youe movies. That dialog when they just came out before her. Why she didn't kill them instantly? Where was her brother? Pissing at the column? Him of a fucking god starting to fight melee those morons or just missing his hand shots at him. The scene where Flag killed Enchantress - why Waller just didn't smash that "heart" with hands?
Fucking morons all of them - from executives in WB to directors and screenwriters in DC to actors and actual characters.

P.S. That joker is HONKA HONKA awful. Heath Ledger is just spinning in his grave. Leto should be playing trannys like he was playing in "Dallas buyers club"

Well fuck you, I liked it

I guess you liked Civil War?

Are you me?
It felt like DC caved into the pressure of people disliking the tone of MoS and BvS and tried to make SS a quipfest like the marvel movies

I liked the one flashback with Joker and Harley diving into the chemical pool, thats about it

Yes

I thought it was necessary given the secessionist attitudes from the South

I think it's because that is the tear jerking scene. But Leto's take on joker is just bizarre - fucking stuttering words like Turret's sindrome retard saying nonsense, that teeth tattoo he is pressing to everyone's mouth. It's the only one move he had?

>quips

Why are DCucks triggered by quips so badly?

SS have the shittiest villain, but Civil War didn't have even that. That fucking Zemo with his my dead wife and kid motivation. Boring.

Because Marvel quips like virus infected DC.

>Civil War explores the consequences of super-heroics by showing unintentional collateral damage
>"boring"

DC and Marvel movies are based on comic books user

Suicide Squad is literally the fault of Marvel. They will pander to nu-males more and more from now on anyway. Snyder wanted the best for us, calling for the best in us. We didn't listen.

>Exploring mature questions in a capeshit movie with a nigger in a gimp-cat costume for women

Civil War is ok. Suicide Squad is bad because it sells you "villains" when they aren't.

Oh, and the ending doesn't make sense.

The fuck is up with that poster, it looks like Bats is giving Superman a blowjob in a bathtub

No, it's not. The first Captain maybe was entertaining but tha Civil War pandering about that the gimp-nigger is one true human above all of the others cape-shitters is just stupid BLM-like propaganda.

Might be that English is not my first language, but I legitimately don't understand what do you meme by this
Or you're paranoid

>le Suicide Squad meme in Sup Forums again...
*sigh*

Because since their universe is shit they want to find something in the Marvel Universe that they think is bad to fight back. Even though quips are not bad and they been around in action movies for decades.
It's worse when the hear somebody else use quips as a buzzword and they try to emulate with this other retard says.
Those people that think quips are bad are newfags or underage retards that don't know that humor and action movies have been around for ever.

Maybe i didn't use verb "pander" correctly, english isn't my native too.

>Difference was like between adult and a fucking teenager being stupid wigger.
lol

All Snyder movies have heavy homosexual undertones. See 300.
He is a gym rat that casts other muscular men into his movies.
He also made Lex into a flamboyant homosexual. Also the flash has that Vibe as well.

SS is a BAD movie, but i couldn't disagree more with you.

what fucked up the movie was mainly the ridiculous militaristic bullshit, and the whole will smith character.

more than that, it was just as bad as the average hollywood popcorn flick. nothing particularly aggravating about this one.

Saved, cheers