So why didn't Harry fucked Hermione?

So why didn't Harry fucked Hermione?

Also Harry Potter thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOWEVER

Are these Harry Potter threads just happening now so you can bait the copy pasta poster

Is english your second language? f*cking Brazilians I swear

We've been over this all week. They had chemistry but not as much as he did with Luna. But they were forced by the script to go with Ginny who had completed her transition by then.

Also before that faggot posts that link saying movie 8 was anything but trash why did they completely leave out Dumbledores backstory?

Hermione was often the chastising know it all of the group. She was very useful to have around and sure they had good times, but their relationship was built around teamwork and a bit of necessity. Harry is an alpha male and probably needs a submissive woman as he is a leader. Ron on the other hand, is a bit of a dope and is the perfect "other half" for someone like Hermione who makes it a habit to brag about her knowledge and teach others.

Harry also knew that Ron liked Hermione so being the bro that he is, kept his distance.

Harry put in Hermnie but her said no
She said get a better wand

Ehh part of the reason why I made it.

>be Ron
>"H-H-Hey Hermione guess what the best part of a broken wand is?"
>"What, Ronald?"
>"Two tips."

That scene was so well done I loved it

Actually it was quite literally because she was criticized for being so cliche. It was her attempt at saving face, but it didn't work as she still created one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Nah I'm getting paid by WB because FB isn't tracking well over regular social media.

Yates cares more about teen drama than interesting backstories

Better question is why didn't these two get on

Serious answer : they like each other too much on an intellectual level, as they are both extremely intelligent and talented sorcerers. Because of this they didn't feel any attraction on a physical level.

>Ayn Rand
>God tier
Nice bait

Kek

Every time.

>yes

>interesting backstories
Yea no, ill take the character development and good tone

Harry Potter is for moms and fags go away

why because she all three herpes Gonorrhea Hepatitis Chlamydia. why do you she really has good grades senpai.

Because you didn't write this you disgusting tumblr fujoshi

Or maybe only a mentally ill minority of humans consider the same gender to be sexually attractive?

Thanks for the (you)

It's funny how obviously Yates preferred them together but was constricted by canon to ship them with Ron and Ginny.

Ginny a shit

Harry should've ended up with Luna.

>Harry is an alpha male
Hahahahaha

t. one of the dozen looney fans

I'll cut you, you scum

A true alpha male wouldn't seek a submissive woman because he wouldn't be that insecure.

She turn out prettier than Ginny. Funny since it was supposed to be the other way around.

You clearly have no idea how power dynamics in relationships work.

Says the fucking kid on Sup Forums

Looks like one of those dudes that like to dress up as gurls and then harass people for not calling them females teabqh.

i do but dont care senpai.

If I wanted comeback, I would've siphoned it from your mother's pussy hole.

Wow, hows high school goin

>muh power dynamics!
Life isn't one of your RPGs.

Marathoning Harry Potter. Currently playing Philosopher's Stone.

~23 minutes in

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

cytu
be/r/marathon_club

That's not how the phrase works you idiot

wew

>mfw they have more chemistry than she and gingy had in all the movies combined
I think even at this point JK believes she made a mistake.

Is that shit scripted or easy to set a playlist.?

They had great chemistry

The Harry Potter movies cut a lot of good stuff from the books and added a few silly things but this scene was really great. It was a nice emotional moment that summed up a lot of that section of the book in a concise visual manner and it's really the one thing about the movie that stuck with me.

>Harry gets with Ginny
>Not this

I believe she admitted in an interview that Hermione was basically her self-insert and Ron was modeled after a guy she had a crush on, which is why they ended up together in the book, and she has since realized she should've paired her with Harry anyway.

That movie is underrated as fuck imo. I liked the film adaptions of books 5-7 personally though. They were more personal with Harry as it should be

5 is enjoyable, 7.1 and 7.2 are great, but 6 is the worst by far.

Like fucking clockwork.

Well I just found this room.

People usually upload shit to google drive then play it.

I wasn't too keen on 5 but 6 was solid (even if it was too fucking brown filtered). In 7p2 and 6 though they pass over a couple of the Snape memories which I really liked. Which is a shame because Snape is an interesting character with some depth; yeah he's a mean spirited cuck but he's much more interesting than most people in the books.

Dumbledore's wizard nazi backstory was nice too, shame it didn't feature much in the movie.
No way 6 is the worst. I think it's got to be 4 or 5 for the movies.

lmao look at that fucking midget haha

Was magic invented by italians? To do it properly, you have to do a lot of crazy hand movements as you speak.

>Ron was modeled after a guy she had a crush on
Wew

is he /ourguy/? have a (You) bozo

Sup Forums is full of fags and women with bad taste though. Just look at the approval the new studio project got

I love 6. And I loved the book as well. But I dont care about whats included in a movie. 6 to me was much better directed than 5 which i liked and is underrated. I love 7.1 and 7.2 as well. I think 6 7.1 7.2 is a nice trilogy. 6 just has an amazing atmosphere and score and i love how it builds i liked the climax and the cave scene.

I wasnt keen on 5 originally i think but it grew on rewatches, i like 6 better though. I would say 4 was the worst or 5 yes. Personally 4 for me

No it's there to complain about shills. Ironic shillposting.

4 had Maugrey's interrogation scene, 5 had the Minsitry fight and Umbridge.

I don't think there's a single moment I remember fondly of 6.

It's not working for me, I've installed the Tamper monkey script

>6 just has an amazing atmosphere
It's all about Ron's lover, but will have to rewatch it sometimes.

Thats your problem in being one of the 'nothing happens' id say. I really love 6, people say the same thing about nothing happening in 7, but character development is good to me. I liked the draco harry duality and the ending to me was very well done, its just gorgeously shot though, one would call it comfy

>I, I, I, I, I
Jesus christ bud, go back to school for a bit.

That's weird. I'm using the greasemonkey script and it works fine.

Try refreshing a couple of times.

The ministry battle in 5 felt really quite lame to me. I'm not really fond of big CGI action scenes in any movie but the flying smoke death eaters and everything just fell flat for me.

Umbridge was excellent though, you're right.

Thats a meme all that stuff melds with the dreary dreamlike tone. To me it was normal teenage stuff, unlike the 40 minutes in goblet of fire that becomes a straight up comedy. Shit it 6 i like is the castle swallowing the characters in times of stress and the foreboding nature yet its their most normal year, you know they are teetering. The castle is almost a character in it the ways its shot

>the 40 minutes in goblet of fire that becomes a straight up comedy
what part was that?

You dont expect me to actually put much thought it trying to convey my messages about wizard fantasy online do you? I'll have you know I graduated college sorry for offending

classic case of will-they-won't-they and jk rowling tried to subvert expectations, and in turn compltely fucked up the believability

Right around when they announce the yule ball, start dancing, and looking for dates etc. I enjoyed the movie but to me there was a lot of jokes to begin with and then that section was very comedic.

In the books the relationship got a bit more attention so it wasn't this sudden awkward crap we got in the movies. It was still a bad decision but it at least made some sense in the books

watching this just makes me sad I'm not a child anymore

Oh it shows.

What's the deal with Harry's yellow fever?

>So why didn't Harry fucked Hermione?

Would you?!

Their kissing scene apparently needed almost thirty takes and not because harry was fucking it up. Hermione and Ron did 4 or 5 takes

When is best girl showing up

who is this fluid druid?

She should have been expelled for that shit, she tried to Rape Harry

But I'm not a mom...

A better version of Emma Manson

Im not gay....

What ever happened to the lads who played Fred and George? Did they have any other movies?

Thats questionable considering your taste in "women"

I heard they are tweedle dee and tweedle dum in some fucked up alice in wonderand movie thats getting made somewhere

I pride myself on my taste in humans

She wanted the big ginger cock

Hermione is a slut

They were god damned perfect for the roles, born to play them practically. I hope they got a decent salary for it.

She uses your cum for her potions and spells

lewd

Christ, this meme again?

JK needs to write more adult works

What is the economy like in the Harry Potter Universe? Seems like unless you work for the Ministry or own an owl shop on diagon alley you are shit out of luck.

How are you supposed to make wizard dosh? All the menial jobs that are left have to be super competitive and require 10 years experience and sucking wands to get your foot in the door

They're almost all living in mixed muggle areas. They probably go on the dole and mooch off muggle society while sending their kids off to learn spells and shit.

bloody degenerates.

Lewd