>both the EPL and La Liga get better

a positive move for the sport

what, exactly?

>Has contract with RM, with a buyout of 1000M
>RM is not going to sell him for less than 120M
>RM is currently the best team in the world
>He is 32yo
Short answer: No.
Long answer: He is looking for a money raise in Madrid.

This.

Ronaldo isn't stupid.

Everywhere else is a step down for him.

damn

Isn't Messi's contract literally £600k/week? This could be the reason.

i hope it does

>make united great again
>make premiership great again
>make mourinho great again

i dislike both him and united but this would be amazing. Imagine the Mou/Ronaldo vs. Barca rivalry again, and it would add to the missing glamour of the prem.

Real could easily replace him as a player but not as a ''star'' so i doubt it will happen, but god damn i want it so much

It's not going to happen, but could you image being Greizmann if it did.

>Come join United, we're getting good again maybe. You can have the number 7
>Nah I'll stay at Atleti, maybe next season
>NP we'll just get Ronaldo then cya

Would be the greatest thing to happen to the EPL in a long time

this. its the Messi tax case all over again. press ran literally the same headlines

Please no, I don't want him to rape my team again.

The reason is the giant fee he is going to pay for his tax evasion thing.
He probably (guided by Mendes) wants RM to pay (at least part of) it so Mendes has 'filtered' to A Bola that CR7 wans to leave.

Early retirement? I wouldn't do that if I was Cristiano, he has 1 or 2 more seasons at top level

Joining United would be career suicide

His entire life is on football, he'll be lost without it

>its the Messi tax case all over again. press ran literally the same headlines
lmao lying gypsy

Do you not think he wouldn't want to go just to get personally taught the dark arts of management by Fergie so he can outdo Messi by being a better manager?

Messi won't be a manager and there isn't a rivalry between them

Listen to either Cristiano and Messi and you'll know they are bros

Madrid players simply love using Man Uniteds name to get a new contract. Remember Ramos last year?

Do you honestly beleive Barca wont hand Messi the reigns at the first opportunity?

They're well aware at Barcelona is an autist and isn't manager material

>an autist
Stop projecting Jans

Messi doesn't suffer any mental disorder

Autism isn't a disorder: it is order incarnate.

>giant fee
like what 15mil? he makes 5 times that a year.

Sup Forums is pretty much the only place where people call Messi an autist

I live in Argentina, the meadia talks a fucking lot about Messi and literally never heard anyone talking about his "autism"

fergie is rolling in his grave ever since the club sold out and went full >mouyes

k e k

messi had to pay almost 50m fee for 5m fraud

ronaldo is accused of 15m fraud

how new are you?

I think he's more likely to join Chelsea. Ronaldo wants to win, he doesn't have time to deal with the Dab University Rebuild

Ronaldo is at a constant power struggle with Messi. the ONLY way he can keep competing is to stay with Real Madrid and he knows it.

if he moves to United, or any other club, it's bye bye to a massive amount of goals per season, to the balloon door, to Champions League wins.. to everything.

>he's more likely to join Chelsea, the club which fails to sign players like Coulibaly and Nainggolan
>he's more likely to join Chelsea, the club which gave Mourinho literal whos like Djilobodji when he asked for John Stones
>he's more likely to join Chelsea, the club which is jewing out over its best goalkeeper's contract after a title winning season
>he's more likely to join Chelsea, the club which is going to let its title winning coach leave because they don't want to buy lukaku

yeah no

Maybe you also are an autist.

no he didn't you retard

he only paid 5mil plus interest in the tax fraud case

yes, super-hard brexit and stop extradicting to spain

Nah, but I'm a psychologist and can tell you sound like you are projecting

For a reason you are the only people calling him that way

Messi clearly has some weird aspects about him. there are times when he shows zero emotion, reaction, and his body language is odd as well sometimes.

wouldn't call it autism. but the boy isn't all there.

betting markets seem to think there is like a 35%-40% chance that he'll go

I'm projecting? Dickhead, I didn't say shit about Messi: I spoke about autism itself. And the last thing I said was a shitpost.

>I'm a psychologist
Sure.

I think people are putting 2 and 2 together when it comes to Messi and coming up with 5 but I don't think they're projecting. I think they've just been told over and over that it's autism so that's what their mind links together.

sorry la, your bf penaldo is going to jail

>Dickhead
woah, I said "you" as plural

Not my fault that your language is dumb as fuck. I said "you" as in people in this website

Not even people at Real Madrid's website call Messi an autist

k e k

free money

Use one instead of you. Then you can sound like even more of a fag, buddy.

>Not even people at Real Madrid's website call Messi an autist
Difference of culture, doesn't mean anything.

It makes sense

Scummy player, scummy club

wow rude

>t. scouser

Calling someone an autist is rather common in this website, that's the only reason yous (using the Irish way so you don't insult me again) call Messi that way, not because he's an actual autist

>being an actual autist
my god, Diego, piss off

RM will not let his cash cow go. Never.

He's 32 now. How long has he got left?

As a cash cow? Probably 2 or 3

Nothing good ever happens. Keep that in mind. While it is likely true Ronaldo wants 50M per year and RM are undoubtedly tempted by that £157M number floating around, it seems unlikely.
HOWEVER, if he were to, say, lead MU to champions league glory he would be cemented as top 3 all time. He could win another CL for Madrid and it really wouldn't improve his legacy all that much.

They are not stupid.
A man who can't read or communicate is not going to work as a manager (or any qualified task, really)

Messi has borderline intelligence

>m-muh legacy
Americans were a mistake

Just because you're not allowed to be proud of your history does not mean we all need to be ashamed of ours as well

Course they will. He's getting old so they'll make a new Penaldo.

>Buy seem meme player
>Fill him with steroids
>Make sure he can run fast and score penalties
>Crynaldo 2.0

He doesn't really need to be able to do anything technical because the rest of the team does that for him while he collects the accolades.

>Tottenham

jej

stop seething

>Ronaldo is at a constant power struggle with Messi. the ONLY way he can keep competing is to stay with Real Madrid and he knows it
that's a half truth. Cristiano is obsessed with Messi and wants to surpass him in every single thing, fair enough. However, he no longer needs to play for Real Madrid in order to do so, the reason being that Barcelona is a shadow of what it was a few years ago. He has a good shot of outperforming messi as long as he plays for any top club. Buyern, Manure, Chelshit, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, PSG, you name it.

That being said, it's obvious he won't leave Halal Madrid. No team grants him an easier chance at winning balloon doors, golden boots and champions leagues which is pretty much all he cares for.

but he was right retard

i think i'll drop a cheeky fiver on tottenham

you losing money mate

We always argue that Maradona > Messi because Maradona took Napoli so far largely by himself.

If Ronaldo joined a very weakened United team and took them to the top....

>tottenham
>everton
they are just taking the piss, right?, there is no way he is going there, is there a reasoning behind this?

Well..That and the fact that Maradona took a Argentina team who had no business in the World Cup to a WC title, while Messi have lost 3 major finals with a stacked Argentina.