I've listened to this album every day for the past 5 months and its still so beautiful to me...

I've listened to this album every day for the past 5 months and its still so beautiful to me. I break out in tears listening to someday sometimes even in public. Never had an album on repeat for so long before

Best album of 2000's, in a couple of years it's going to become a classic

Listen to more music is all I can say.

I love this album too, one that really got me into music. but god damn i would never cry listening to it

it's a knee

I tried giving this a listen, but there's something in either the performances or the production that doesn't make me want to listen to it again. I'll give it another spin, but, if it doesn't, i guess i'll never understand it

I've always wondered...
Is "the strokes" a masturbation reference

Hate to break it to you but the music is just a catalyst -- what's really at play here is a chemical imbalance in your body. You should make sure you are getting a balanced diet, for starters. Maybe consider a Vitamin B supplement.
(A positive reaction to such a great album is expected, your reaction tho, is because of a chemical imbalance, which can be easily corrected - and the album will still be great, too.)

This may actually explain it since 90% of the time I only drink coffee and eat frozen dinners

holy shit are you me OP
first gave this album a listen a few months back, now i listen to it all the fucking time
what's your favorite song off of it?

1. Someday
2. Is this it
3. Barely legal
4. Last nite

Oh woops I forgot to ask but I want to know yours too

Don't

No it's meant to refer to the stroke of the strings on a guitar, one of the members of Interpol said in an interview that he made that joke to one of the Strokes guys and he looked annoyed

I think Hard to Explain is the best track on that album and their best song period

>AND ALTOGETHER IT WENT WELL

Room on Fire is better.

I love this album but I never actually listened to the lyrics. Should I?

It's not bad but it's not fantastic either. SOMEDAAAAAAY SOMEHOOOOW

Its more about the way its sung than the words themself

Not like the album is not good... But wtf you must be fucking crazy

Are you trolling?

I didn't realize this was considered strange

Well listening the same album "every day" for 5 months is strange. It's like you've listened it a hundred and fifty times.

Way More than 150 cause I listen to it multiple times a day. Also I thought the strange part was the crying part so I don't feel so bad now.

CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYing i don't even like it i just, lied to get to your apartment. Now I'm staying... here for just a while i can't think cause... im just way too tired.

That's the 2nd strange part.

Butt rock for hipsters.

don't you dare start this

I will appreciate this ASS and you will like it

>the chad Interpol vs. the virgin strokes

who coulda seen that coming

it happens user, let it out

Have you listened to Turn on the Bright Lights? I'm sure you'd like it

No but I will thanks.

>is this it is 21 years old

>m2k is 63 years old

seconding this listen to Interpol immediately and prepare your weepy feels

>not a single major win in his 40+ year career

I loved that album but it got fucking boring
idk how you can listen to it being 20+ soyboys

I've listened to it multiple times, it just seems so bland. I don't see what other people like so much about it.

Thank God you were here to diagnose this lad, Dr. Nick.

AND NOW MY FEARS
THEY COME TO ME IN THREEES

best: alone, together
worst: take it or leave it
underrated: trying your luck
overrated: last nite