//chart bread//

because the other one's dying so why not idk
guess people's personalities this time because y'all always dicks to people who can't rec

Keith Jarrett - The Koln Concert
Bedhead - What Fun Life Was

always happy when I see this chart, it's dope
you seem like a super introverted guy who's nice and likes cool stuff if you can get him to talk to you

The Köln Concert's been on my backlog for ages so I guess I'll check it out this week. Bedhead seems fun although I'm not huge on slowcore.
Check out Castanets - Cathedral
Natural Snow Buildings - The Winter Ray
Thanks! It's always nice to be appreciated. I don't necessarily know if you're right but I guess it's correct for the most part.
Check out The Green Kingdom - Expanses
Pharmakon - Contact

dude nice chart i'm gonna have to check some of that stuff out
r u my ex's mom

I don't know some of this, but from what I do, I think you'd love Dalek (In case you haven't heard of them You seem like a guy who knows his hip hop and is probably pretty chill to be around.
Nice to see Bryter Layter instead of Pink Moon, but not really a big fan of Joanna Newsom or the Pokemon record. I'm guessing you're a little younger, around 18-20, and introverted.
Here comes the Indian and Campfire songs, odd choices for AnCo. Brian Eno and Jim O Rourke are both great as is Grouper and Oneohtrix, your taste seems really great. I'm guessing you do production?

Ross From Friends - You'll Understand
Why the fuck do you know what your ex's mom listens to you were shagging her too?

calvin and hobbes is better than life itself

OP again.
Judging by your chart, you should check out Lord Snow, Joy Division, Gorguts and maybe The Cure from my chart first? Also you seem like one of those peeps who's super withdrawn and sad from the outside but is generally nice to be around.
I know and love Dälek! If you check out my second tier, their collaboration with Faust's already on there. You'd probably love Kyaru Pamyu Pamyu, St. Vincent and Danny Brown.

city - a goal is an image
greenthink - it's not eay being
troum - shutun

i want to be you
DJ YUNG VAMP or just phonk music in general
Jerry Paper - Fuzzy Logic
taste worth appreciating

ITAOTS on #1? I'm gonna prepare popcorn for all the responds.

Gonna check some of your stuff out, looks interesting

Be gone, lazyposters

Weekly 4x4 because all-time favourites is too much work.

I like most of the stuff on that chart but you're probably super mopey

Gen 3 is best gen, especially for music. Trumpets are glorious, Brendan is best boy, secret bases, awesome legendaries, tropius HM slave, it's just all round great. Fuck castform though

Been seeing NoMeansNo around Sup Forums a lot more lately, it's nice to see

normie trying to fit in

Try more of Billy Bragg's stuff, He has a good album with Wilco.
If you like Love Supreme, try some of his live albums. I really like Live in Birdland
Try Pharcyde and Organized Konfusion

fuck it life is shit man

Okay but like YES music from R&S is GOAT pokemon music for real
Are you my girlfriend? you have the same taste as my girlfriend.
Works in the service industry
Canadien
The cool guy who brings an extra joint with him to a party cause you got good shit you want to share with your buddies

basic bihh

total chad

sorry :/

Pasteboard - Glitter
Bark Psychosis - Hex
Mogwai - Come on Die Young
Snarky Puppy - Tell Your Friends

doesnt watch anime, only likes japanese music
insomniac, deserves a better life, not that yours is terrible, but people let you down too often
kid who thinks about death and gets grossed out when others burp despite burping much more frequently.
smells like used napkins and sweaty sd cards
honestly an incredible chart, really psychedelic. has probably had sex with god on multiple occasions.
+taterbug, greenthink, taj mahal travellers.
is quarantine worth checking out ive seen it posted quite a bit. also check out clouddead live in montreal.
reclusive
i like these guys the most

Here's my shit taste. Too lazy to upload red and larks so imagine they're in the blank spaces.
nice discordance axis. I assume you've already heard Hayaino Daisuki?

OP here.
Don't be me I'm p boring desu
I do actually watch anime. and Japanese music is great yeah
It's a pretty alright chart desu. I've probably looked them up before and been thrown off by the awful covers, I'll give them a shot sometime.
Thanks for the recs.

I posted my chart ( ) when I was on my phone, so now I'm going to give recs.

+++DsO, Fishmans, Daikanjyo, TMV, Xiu Xiu
Check out Abigor if you haven't already.

++++++Diadems of 12 Stars, Paysage d'Hiver
Great taste on black metal friendo, listen to Grausamkeit and Kyprian's Circle.

+++Here comes the Indian, Graham Lambkin
You will probably enjoy The Shadow Ring

Rodan - Rusty, Bark Psychosis - Hex, Talk Talk - Laughing Stock

King Gizzard - Float Along / Fill Your Lungs

Oneida - Preteen Weaponry

+++Long Fin Killie, Sajjanu

Tarentel - From Bone to Satelite

ty for recs
Campfire Songs is my second fav AC and HCTI is my 6th, I just limit this chart to ambient or ambient adjacent stuff so I get recs that I enjoy. I don't to production, but I'm planning on starting to fuck around with some loops and such
ty for rec
yes
you value the friends that you have quite a lot, and they feel the same way about you

ty for rec, where should I start with The Shadow Ring? Hold Onto I.D.?

Yes, but Life Review (1993-2003) is my favorite.

Noted, thanks

honest opinion??

recs

I recommend you don't be a lazy poster
jk listen to Lightning Bolt

Nice rec, wonderful rainbow would be here if I had made a bigger chart

Dope, I figured they'd be right up your alley

oh thats mad then, which animes? the only ones ive ever enjoyed are satoshi kon's ones.
>you value the friends that you have quite a lot, and they feel the same way about you
not really, all my friends left me. ive been making new and better ones though and they seem to value me a whole lot more

:(

Well I'm glad that statement is starting to be true

Pretty basic taste in anime but my favorites include stuff like Cowboy Bebop, Angel Beats, Samurai Champloo, etc. The only one I'd consider a 10/10 anime is EVA though.

Figaro Figaro

Give me the absolute latest you know in classical or avant garde developments please.

Recs:
Machine Girl - ...because I'm young arrogant and hate everything
Whores. - Gold
Floating Points - Shadows EP
Don't Be - A Lazy Poster
I don't like that you're a lazyposter. Otherwise, if you legit enjoy what you listen to and can truly discern it all, more power to you.
Can't go wrong with Discordance Axis and Gridlink. You listened to Gridlink dude's other stuff?
Mortalized - 呪われた ...Complete Mortality
Retortion Terror/Invidiosus - Split (at least the Retortion Terror side)

Not the guy you were replying to but angel beats had such wasted potential. They tried to cram way too much into too few episodes and it completely failed because of it.

neat beats - cosmic surgery

luciform - sutekh hexen

betula - amulets

rat jacket - street sects

time well - cloakroom

prayer for chibi - suishou no fune

you seem underaged

you're a normie who will become less normie as time goes on
high/middle schooler, not that cringy

good shit
some shit and some good i dunno how to feel

Just curious, what do you think is shit here? I'm somewhat new to Sup Forums and I'm de-normifiying myself.

I agree to a certain extent in that it was crammed but personally that really added to the appeal for me. I'm super emotional so a story where things can be incredibly sudden and out of the blue gets me crazy interested very early on. It probably would have been better if the story were told in 26 episodes but Japan's a bitch with how many seasons they let you make.

Not him, but don't stop liking something because it's normie shit
Sup Forums is a great place to discover new music, not to let go of music you enjoy
Be proud of what you like

Quality rec, thanks.

one of my favorites, hope you enjoy

shit in my opinion but i like alot of the rap minus brockhampton on there, flylo is good too, and while i dont like radiohead i can respect them, but listen to what you like man

part 2

any recommendations?

unwound - leaves turn inside you

o's beats and my rhymes attack

I'll give them a listen

First for thread going 404 in less than 10 more replies.

What happened to Topsters? I can't find it anymore. This other one is very un-user friendly.

any chart missing pic related is instant trash confirmed

>Mew, Long Fin Killie, Shinsei Kamattechan
Awesome taste, man.
You too. Good taste in dream pop.

What do you think I'm like?

>moe shop
>fusq
>slime girls

are you some kind of god?

Opinions?

No one has a good chart until they've been on the board for a few years.

any reccomendations?

Very Good

nujabes is the only redeeming thing about this chart deer user

stop lazyposting

what's your last.fm and/or rateyourmusic profile/s?

Thank you for the City recommendation. I didn't like the first few tracks but I'm loving some of the industrial instrumentals. I'll be listening to that a bit over the next few days.

okay y'all, get ready for the GOAT top 25 albums of every decade starting with the 50's. No particular order but generally the higher the row the higher the quality.

60s

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought people came here to look at the fucking charts and find something they don't know. I didn't know this thread was about making shitty recommendations which are never that good anyway.

70s

80s

90s

2000s

Fuck off

2010s

>top 25 70s albums
>only prog band is rush
LMAOing at your life dude

nope. I got a bunch more.

sorry dude, most prog is really faggy.

Your taste does not deserve this. Stop.

>most prog is really faggy
>rush isn't

yeah they are, still good tho.

alright, so these aren't necessarily my favorite albums, but I have a lot of albums in my library and I'm trying to switch things up for the recommendations. because I'm dead inside.

you look like we might get along, but we might also share a few icy stares and a tense friendship.

Macula Dog - s/t

You may or may not find me annoying.
You definitely would not like me.

Jandek - You Walk Alone

You seem like we'd hook up once, and then be more or less acquaintances.

I sure wish I wasn't a pleb.

You look like you could teach me the ropes of life.

I feel like we'd be the kind of friends who would always talk shit to each other, and yet never want to leave each others presences.

The Focus Group - Hey Let Loose Your Love

New friend?

I'd like to write an essay about you.

DJ Yo-Yo Dieting - Dormant Mirrors/Drums

I dated a girl like this once. I miss her alot.

I don't know what to say, but to be honest I'm a pretty fragile person. It's kind of why I listen to music a lot.

But you certainly do remind me of at least three friends I used to have, combined.

Man Bites Dog - Noir

These are great. Kids in this thread are just pissed their favourite hipster shit didn't make the cut.

Yximaloo - Ollamixy is on this chart, but is not listed. This is a very calming album.

>DJ Yo-Yo Dieting
looks cool man, I dig DJ Screw but I've never really looked at anything else in that style. Thanks for the rec, was waiting on a proper one. Will check it out later tonight.

I guess check out Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 - Strangers from the Universe
If you haven't already

Thee More Shallows- More Deep Cuts
Ray Lynch- Deep Breakfast
Listen to some Charles Ives
Floating Points- Elaenia
Mainliner- Mainliner or some of Acid Morhers Temple's work

Top 90s NYC rap. Sorry if your fave albums didn't make the cut, but these are the best and you should develop your taste some more if your list doesn't match up.

it's me, in the flesh, coming to you live from my very own bedroom!!!

ovlov - am

big bus piano - eat the water

phases looks cool. ever listened to this steve reich release

love this chart, adorable. rec me some good weeb core

Temples - Sun Scructures

Big L- Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous