Whoa

Why does everyone circlejerk the visuals in this movie so much? Okay, this scene was legitimately great, but after that everything is generic cgi and inception building crap. Even a movie about Doctor strange and with modern special effects, marvel still manages to make this movie so unimaginative and bland

>unimaginative and bland

The city-bending was maybe 5 minutes

whoa a cgi monster! truly original!

Wait did people really like this movie? After being bored for what seemed like 3 hours my only thought after the movie was "boy how did they manage to waste Mads like that?"

>truly original!

is this supposed to mean something to me?

No one cares about you user, this is for other anons visiting the thread

just before I went to see the movie I went to a friend and tested the ps4 VR games and demos he had, one of them shot me into space too, that was a good evening

WOAH COLORS THAT LOOK DIFFERENT HOLY SHIT, WE SHOULD ALL SUCK THIS MOVIES DICK AND COMPLETELY IGNORE ALL OF THE GLARING FLAWS

wow i write in caps so everyone think that i actually know what i'm saying and that i have a clue about cinema

BTFO

DUDE FRACTALS LMAO

>DUDE FRACTALS

>"You've never heard of Beyonce? She's like a huge star!!!"
>Wong seen listening to Beyonce later

I lost it here and started rolling in the isles laughing

Who hurt you in your life?

The movie was interesting visually, I actually wish I had seen it in 3D.

The plot was formulaic as all hell though. Movie wasn't even in my head an hour after I'd seen it.

Is that a vagina?

HOLY SHIT

This is the DR Strange film? Wow looks like someone took some DMT. Did they have a 'breakthrough' scene? Feminine spirits? Mechanical gnomes? A feeling of plunging into the unknown? Any bold patterns with vibrant colors?

This video had that one cool scene, the rest was just the Marvel formula. They just youtubed DMT trips and fractals. Now every redditor thinks "WOAH DUDE THEY GOT IT SO RIGHT!"