>praising traitors

ok

Huh, which ones?

White trash

Stupid

B

butthurt

Ugly

piece of shit """nobility" who owned little more than a village hut and a rusty sword but still voted at national sejmy for the most inane shit, very often bribed by Russians

the only """nobles""" who weren't like that were the magnates who essentially exploited the law to acquire absurd amounts of land and money to hire private armies and blackmail the king into submission

"""nobles""" were the biggest cancer in Polish history

sounds like any modern democracy desu

except for the liberum veto part I guess

Instead of one word, I give you one video (made by a Pole)

youtube.com/watch?v=kACT8M_QlhE

quite enjoying this shit on poland gimmick

noice
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjaj6o2Ebtw
youtube.com/watch?v=xTIhvencp2o
youtube.com/watch?v=yL4bYkZdzQ8

Ostgebiete

Country where everyone is proud to be born in but no one wants to actually live in.

cancer

Resilient

HURR MUH SARMATISM XDD

Sarmatians had nothing to do with Poles.

hussars

From all countries it's Lithuania.

Country with average IQ: 90
2M population, from which 50% doesn't know whether they're russian, polish or lithuanian

t. Muhammad

t. butthurt descendant of peasants

You can't fit "rightful owner of Wilno" in a single word

invaded

Actually, they did.

>le ebil nobility xDD
t. butthurt razemite from wyborcza

Beautiful

The most accurate post here desu
Most of "hurr durr husaria" and "muh, the last white/christian/hetero (se)bastion of Europe" are living abroad and posting under British, USA and German flags

Lebensraum

They didn't.

There is no genetical evidence and if you want to bring archeology, then there is a lot of Celtic and East Germanic sites in Poland as well.

>They didn't.
THEY DID.

>Oh no. Some tribes lived here, they must be ancestors of Poles.

Intermediate between subhuman east europe (asia) and Europa

Poland is like a hapa child; extremely bitter because he could've been White but he's a mongrel hence inferior

They ARE PARTLY our ancestors, yes. They didn't just evaporate into thin air when the Venedi arrived.

B

>They didn't just evaporate into thin air when the Venedi arrived.
Venedi were here first.

Not really. The Vandals, Luggi and Sarmatians were first, then the Venedi came and overwhelmed them and they mixed up into the Lechites.

Not really. The Vandals, Lugii and Sarmatians were there first, then the Venedi came and they all mixed up into the Lechites.

Kurwa

no they did not sarmatian R1a1a7 is not present in Poland besides sarmatians were matriarchal cucks who got BTFO by patriarchal scythian cousins

so polacks are mutts?

Destitute

Interesting

Topkek

Poles are Swedes raped by Sarmatians raped by Huns colonized by proto Slavs.
800 years later, colonized by Germans, then eventually by ruski.

Not even close.

Venedi were pretty much born from intermixing with Przeworsk and Lusatian Germanic cultures, they were Germanised people from
Corded Ware carrying M458 mostly.

Sarmatians weren't here first and it wasn't the real Sarmatians anyway, just some absorbed local folk. Sarmatian left no genetic trace in Poland whatsoever. Stop trying to tie legends and country myths to reality.
That's what happens to all matriarchal societies lmao.

About that R1a1a7 I'm not so sure they even carried a lot of it. The elite might've had typical mutation Z2123 that Ossetians(the true heirs of Sarmatians btw) have.

Then again nothing in common with Polish clades. Like you said.

the fuck we even have to do with sw*des?

There is some pre-Indo European link and obviously Indo-European since ancestors of the Swedes were raped by the same people that raped pre-IE population of Poland.

polishgenes.blogspot.com/2012/04/prehistoric-scandinavians-genetically.html

ancestraljourneys.org/mesolithicdna.shtml

Hypocrite

Sad

>Stop trying to tie legends and country myths to reality.
Not legends but truth. It's now accepted within the academic community that Sarmatians were absorbed by proto-Slavs aka Venedi.

Churches

Varg Vikernes is not a member of academic community

>"(..) Ancient accounts link the Amazons with the Scythians and the Sarmatians, who successively dominated the south of Russia for a millennium extending back to the seventh century B.C. The descendants of these peoples were absorbed by the Slavs who came to be known as Russians."
-- Women in Russia. Stanford University Press. 1977. p. 3.

>"(..) In their Ukrainian and Polish homeland the Slavs were intermixed and at times overlain by Germanic speakers (the Goths) and by Iranian speakers (Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans) in a shifting array of tribal and national configurations."
-- Adams, Douglas Q. (1997). Encyclopedia of Indo-European Culture. Taylor & Francis. p. 523.

>"(..) Indeed, it is now accepted that the Sarmatians merged in with pre-Slavic populations."
-- Brzezinski, Richard; Mielczarek, Mariusz (2002). The Sarmatians, 600 BC-AD 450. Osprey Publishing. p. 39.

Too bad there is no genetic data to prove it.

"Mybylizowanie" isn't science.

I've given you three sources so far, one from Stanford University, not some 'mybylizowanie" moron.

eupedia.com/forum/threads/26761-Scythian-Sarmatian-DNA-your-thoughts

Lol, literally from your link:
> In my opinion, what seems likely is that most of these Sarmatians were absorbed by the Slavic peoples. This is also backed up linguistically as there are Iranic loans into Proto-Slavic. Regarding the genetic aspects, without a doubt they would have been major carriers of Haplogroup R1a. Considering the geographic area, I2a2 is also possible (not I2a1, for obvious reasons), but considering that the Haplogroup is probably native to Eastern Europe (well, at least, likely native since Neolithic times), I don't think it would be originally Scythian.

Too bad there is no genetic evidence to suggest it.
And if you actually bothered to read the entire thread, you would get that Sarmatians had negligible genetic impact on the Slavs.

Poles aren't Sarmatians, deal with it, cuck.

>you would get that Sarmatians had negligible genetic impact on the Slavs.
Because it had a small impact, I never claimed it had a big one. We come mostly from Venedi, and the Sarmatians who mixed with them were few in numbers, but were still present in these lands when the Venedi arrived.

>sarmatians were matriarchal cucks who got BTFO by patriarchal scythian cousins
It was the other way around, dumbass

>then there is a lot of Celtic and East Germanic sites in Poland as well.
Yes, and?
That's pretty much how it works.

According to the maps you posted we aren't inferior at all.
also
>burger calling ANYONE a mongrel

kek