>don't i know

tasteless soyboys detected

original post, my friend

>comedy rock
>taste
You can only choose one desu

>soyboy
you’re really running this into the ground friendo

Honestly, if you fail to appreciate the genius behind Ween's music you must have terrible taste and there's no other way around it.

link to the fart track please

gave ween a listen a while back , couldn't get that into it.. just looked up pure guava though and the opening track is a banger so far

Ween are just Bloodhound Gang if they learned to play instruments

The Bungle side of the LP

ignore all the posters that try to justify their lack of taste by shitting on Ween or dismissing them as comedy rock.

you keep saying “taste” as if it applies to Ween

>implying it doesn't
You're just proving OP right, user.

It really doesn't. This is a fucking retarded thread. Not to say that ween is bad or anything, but since they started getting more of a fanbase here, ween threads have all been elitist as fuck, as if only true intellectuals can enjoy it. Even their older, sludgier, and deeper cuts are still pretty poppy and not hard to get into. I don't see why people think listening to them makes you patrician,

they’re this generation’s Zappa fans and that’s a bad thing

Listening to Ween doesn't make you patrician and no one ever said that. However, you have to be a patrician in order to appreciate Ween. You guys lack any basic logic and reading comprehension skills

Back in the 90's and early 00's, ween fans were chill as fuck. What happened?

This happened

>you have to be a patrician in order to appreciate Ween
You really don't. Theiir music is just skewed pop music. It's not hard to get into or appreciate. I showed my normie roommates axis bold as boognish and he got way into that shit.

All their new fans are children who only got into the band because they had a song in a cartoon about a gay loofah.

bruv

OCEAN MAN CAN YOU TAKE ME BY THE HAND

masterpiece

BHG is better than Ween.

>back in the early 2000's
i hope you mean *really* early. ween.net turned into a disaster.

Once again you are a retard that can't read. I never said Ween is hard to get into nor it can only be enjoyed by patricians. Their music is really well executed and written pop music and that's why it requires a certain level of musical knowledge to fully appreciate it. Just because it sounds good to you, doesn't mean you understand their music and intentions.

But worse than Mr. Bungle and Primus

Lmao you’re setting yourself up for that “To be fair..” Rick & Morty copypasta, my dude.

BHG = Primus > Ween > eggs >>> Mr. Bunghole

I'm well aware of that and I couldn't care less

Have you ever met a ween fan in real life? Literally the least elitist people on the planet.
Even if there is elitism in ween threads you shouldnt view it as a bad thing. Elitism was the only thing keeping this boards decent semi decent.

Boards taste**