Why is everyone in Hollywood so poor?

Why is everyone in Hollywood so poor?

>you will never be a self-made billionaire

Fuck you Sup Forums it's all your fault!

>be really fucking dumb and take million to one risk after million to one risk
>be the one guy out of 7 billion people that actually succeed through sheer luck
>be hailed as a genius
>be a cuck and keep marrying the same woman over and over and keep getting divorced and losing half your shit every time

Wow I wish I was that guy

>Elon Musk
>dumb

Of all the billionaires you could have chosen to call lucky and not intelligent, you're going to attack HIM?

You can't be the CEO of a movie, the closest you can get is a production company executive.

Movies are collaborative. The director and actors and writers and editors all want a fairly big slice of the pie.

Tesla's grunt workers get less of the pie than the unionized to hell movie industry. Even if you're a grip you're probably getting a nice paycheck if you're working on a big budget movie senpai.

not the guy you're replying to but you think he's smart why?
Because he wants to go to Mars or because he's trying desperately to make electric cars a thing?

you sound bitter brah

Not really, it's just Sup Forums rhetoric. I'm a pretty level headed guy actually, but in all honesty I reckon I know more about the nature of reality than Elon

not bad for a no-talent tasteless hack

You're talking to a loser on Sup Forums, not the graduating class of harvard. truly picture the people here.

I'm the guy he was referring to, and yeah I pretty much have no prospects and will never achieve any success in life

I'm literally shaking right now!!

>I reckon I know more about the nature of reality than Elon
flat earth

>divorced
hahahha bet that bitch is kicking herself

>already divorced
>start dating Amber Heard
Is he just pretending to be retarded?

>My face when his last fuck up caused the contracts to be extended at my company

Keep that job security coming, Elon.

>people actually picked nig denton

Amber will never divorce him

It must be true love user

No user, not flat earth. Flat people.

does this mean anime is real?

The epitome of Reddit right here.

This person knows absolutely nothing about Musk except "dude mars lol" and him making money off "clean" energy.

He gives not a single shit about you, and still is a slimey ass fucking billionaire, but because he dumps it all into climate shit, sheep like you just gobble it up and praise him.

Get the FUCK out of here you brainless turd.