You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right...

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgg_vWq7KNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha movie references

I miss John Candy.

>That's not a pillow...

I wish the John Candy archetype would return. The flawed fat but lovable character with a heart of gold.

they're still around, it's just jewish nepotism with jonah hill and josh gad

wouldn't be surprised after his and farley's death hollywood realized fat people are too much of a liability with insurance

>My wife likes me
feels

The archetype is still there. There just aren't many genuinely lovable actors these days.
John Candy really was the best at that.
Chris Farley was the louder version.
John Belushi was the brasher more rock n roll kind.

YOU STOLE IT!

I always loved the part where he's driving, smoking, and jamming to the music on the radio. Then he gets trapped in his coat. John Candy was a good time.

>Sup Forums

same

Why did Del turn into a skeleton?

F

>Marie

;_;

Fantastic beasts does this character well

>You know what'd make me happy?

At least we still have Louie Anderson

sniff

The least funny fat comic. Yay.

yeah I miss that kinda guy in movies. oliver hardy/ john candy type

I liked his cartoon as a kid.

I watched the unedited version recently and was surprised by the amount of cursing there was in that one scene.

Seconding this, Kowalski was the best and I hope he's brought back.

Best scene

Surprisingly, Dan Folger was the best part of the movie. Maybe cause what was around him sucked.

a fucking 5
another fucking 5
and a fucking 5

nice trips, bro

>the radio still works

only movie quote my dad says

Try rewatching it as an adult. Unbearable.

2 dollars and a casio

I hate it when movies try to humanize fat people.

a deleted scene for my fellow Sup Forums lads
youtube.com/watch?v=jgg_vWq7KNk

Clear as a bell

Ben? Ben Kenobi?

Buzz, your girlfriend. Woof!

John Candy was cooking a spaghetti dinner for his assistant when he had his fatal heart attack

No one makes me smile like the Candy Man.

>I miss John Candy.

Unless you're in your late 30's, there is zero change you're old enough to "miss" him.

>be me
>song comes on the radio
>nearly get in an accident while playing piano on the dash
Is there a better road trip comedy?

mfw 38

; _ ;

Born in 1980. What about you?

>Unless you're in your late 30's
babyfigs make me fucking sick

> how do they know which way we're going?
> yeahhh how do they know??

I think John Goodman is a loveable big guy

does do roles that aren't always loveable though I guess, like Big Dan and in Cloverfield Lane

kys

I like me.

I like that guy.

THEY DID THE MESS AROUND

I always like Kevin Smith. I know he does a TON of shit and is incredibly type-cast, but I think when he's doing good work, he does very well.

> people train don't run outta Wichita

Candy + Hughes was pure kino famm

fucking true, my man.
wish they could have done more together and been like gene wilder/richard pryor.

>Thanks, man. Here's my daughter as payment, a bonus for branching your shitposting from leddit to Sup Forums. I know it's hard out there. Just take it out on her... on me!

>You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My wife's son likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

> dat moment you realize what's really going on

What did he mean by this?

That sounds like something a sociopath would say in court to get away with his crimes, john candy in that movie was a sociopathic vagabond bum trying to guilt trip his way through life, he never even had a dead wife.

t.faggot

>You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm a faggot...I fuck men up their asses and cum down their throats. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

This reads like it was written by a guy who's never seen a pussy.

ebin

Shit. I meant Kevin James. Kevin Smith is slowly going insane from too many comic fanboys quoting his own work to him.

Who did it?

>my wife

Ya blew it.

I'm 49 you jizz stain, I remember watching Comedy Central announce it on News Bites.

Please don't make us try to imagine "lunchbox" having sex.

Remember when this was remade as Due Date?

JUST A GUY WHO LOVES ADVENTURE

>Hey bruh, how many antennas should I have
>Like 6 or 7, minimum.
>That's not too many?
>Oh god no.

>Ang of those dials work?
>Nope, not a one.

Stupid line makes me laugh so hard. I still say "not a one" every chance i get

until he goes up his own endless ass and rants about asinine shit and his followers lap it up because Kevin said it and with smart sounding quips.

This is the best thanksgiving movie ever made, right?

My wife's son likes me

I'm 35 and I miss him.

I've stayed in that motel. Its in Wisconsin .

>TURKEYDAY KINO