What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yk9Zb71bxm8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nswzg4Zzo0E
youtube.com/watch?v=-hpPwB5X4yc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

something about being a whore

Drawn Together was pure kino. Bless the half-Israeli Jews who made it.

Supposedly Comedy Central hated the show, only kept it because it was the second highest rated show on the Network next to South Park

God wants you to have the consumption
youtu.be/yk9Zb71bxm8

really weak joke

Season 1 is great. Season 2 and 3 are forced and shit.

if you liked this show you are a stupid person

Hot Topic houses clothing, knick knacks, etc. For teens that are going through hormonal changes and it makes them feel depressed. Perhaps if their parents listened they wouldn't go there

I want to stab every single person that says kino in the throat and fuck the gaping wound.

I'd watch that kino

*unseathes katana* try it, then.. i dare you....

Pls no bully

I miss this show

It didn't try to force any message but god damn was it funny

Season 2 is the one with the Bambi episode? I thought the quality was pretty good.

Hell, even season 3 has the AIDs walk episode.

And the dubbed version was actually good.

Capitanaso?

Catch me if you can first, tubby.

Yes. Even it the voices didn't match the original, they were really good.
>Lulu de Cartón y su voz de cantinera

They where really fitting. Not spot on, with a decent translation that incorporated jokes in the same style as the originals

>yfw they showed her tits in the movie

>DUDE REDUCING THE COUNTER-ARGUMENT TO ABSURDISM, LMAO!

Yeah, fuck the retards who made this. It's the best they can do when it comes to disparaging people for not wanting Mengele-style experiments funded with government dosh.

>Supposedly Comedy Central hated the show

Why? Because it made fun of literally every demographic, and not just whites?

Drawn Together was pretty bad. There were a couple good gags, but it was drowned out in a sea of lazy, edgy shit.

The movie was even worse. Pure cringe.

This is how I felt. I'm surprised Sup Forums likes it so much, but then I remember most people here are probably 16-21 and also loved the Star Wars Prequels.

Drawn Together was godlike. The perfect blend between subtlety and over the top, unbridled gore and excess.

Also great use of running gags and music to underscore everything.

Heh
Don't try anything tubby
I have the higher ground
*unsheathes katana*

This plebby pleb hates kino? Get outta Sup Forums kid before you get your feelings hurt.

They show her tits every other episode

sounds preachy.

The movie was preachy

how does that happen? a show know for its fuck everything and everyone attitude then tried to teach you morals? fuck that.

I watched the show again some weeks ago, and it surprised me to find so many nudes and shit that I thought should have been censored but it wasn't. I supposed I just didn't pay attention the first time I watched the show.

I can't remember well the movie but I thought it took a predictable route. I laughed when they went from cartoon to cartoon, but I also felt it was unoriginal for the show.

what did they mean by this

The movie seemed lazy because it only had one plot basically and the characters, especially Hero for instance, were used for the same joke over and over again. Yeah Hero fucks corpses, we already fucking knew that in the show. So why do the characters react so shocked to this?

It's like they forgot what they did in the show and only remembered one thing about each character and tried to beat it to death for 60 minutes. Meh.

The show was infinitely better.

What did the show mean by this?

Predicting the future just like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nswzg4Zzo0E

Yes, it was just too sketchy even for what the show used to be.
The all-babies chapter could have been a good movie.

its been a known accusation

Hannibal didn't uncover an underground mystery

I feel the same way about cuckposters

So, Wooldoor would be the equivalent of Pendleton Ward, the creator of Adventure time, the show that started the new age full of gay characters in kids cartoons. And basically, Trump riding dinosaurs would be the equivalent to Nazis riding dinosaurs?
youtube.com/watch?v=-hpPwB5X4yc

Its not racist if a black person says it

one of my favorites. thanks

Unironically best girl.

Wooldoor is quite obviously a Spongebob expy.

What does Kino mean?

source?

I am starting to watch this again since I was like 10 when it first came out and I watched it. The first episode is fucking great.

DT was pure joy, you're just a homophobic, pro life lesbian broad who cuts herself

kino doesn't bug me. it can be funny in the right context

"lads" however... I want to curbstomp every impressionable teenager faggot that spouts it

*Unzips Kinogatana*

This show was insane.

i miss this show

You won't do shit you fucking loser

Like most things on Sup Forums, it will disappoint you. Kino means cinema in a foreign language. There you go.

At least i have become murder-kino.

That was a very kino explanation

kino

What will be the next cool word after kino is done?

no the AIDS walk episode is season 2, I think season 2 is fine though it got away from the premise of parodying reality shows a bit and instead just followed them on wacky antics like "Spanky needs to gay marry Xander for the insurance" Season 3 is where it turns to shit because it just starts trying too hard just to be edgy instead of funny first.

кинo

pizzazz. screencap this post

its so depressing watching you children rave over some old cartoon you just discovered.

go read a book or something. fuck youre all boring as shit. no wonder no one touches your wang.

K I N O
I
N
O

This show was like browsing Sup Forums. A never-ending stream of edgy bullshit, bad jokes, actual funny content and political incorrectness
I liked it

does it trigger you that i say kino to my friends in conversations?

*grabs you by the throat*
Careful there buddy, we wouldn't want things to get..
*unsheathes katana*
Messy!

Well well..
Looks like you fellas just brought a knife
*pulls out .357 Magnum*
to a gun fight

It was good to the last drop. You're like someone who leaves the opera after the overture!

Calm down now you guys, we don't want no trouble here.

Evangelists exist in real life, you know that right? It's not reducing anybody's argument when people literally argue like that.

>hero's hands
>hero's face
kek

This remains one of my favorite sight gags of all time.

I agree

I also agree

>pro-lifers being fat and manfaced

Literally the opposite o reality.