Shit dude, wtf, I just finish this and it was so amazing...

shit dude, wtf, I just finish this and it was so amazing, thanks to that nigga that recommended in th best of 2016 thread a few ago. How is it that anyone else is talking about it, that photography, the acting, the plot, THE FUCKING END, hype as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IFqOBquZjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpng for more of this kind

under what name is it in wikipedia?

the alchemist cookbook , but i dont find the wiki page, I do find a few reviews, Im just amazed how this was not commented in here at all

Jesus, the trailer is fucking awful, but still looks kinda interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=2IFqOBquZjU

>people of color
No thanks.

>How is it that anyone else is talking about it
Probably because if nu/tv/ did find out about the movie and made posts about it, 3/4th of the comments would be "WE WUZ ALCHEMISTS".

trust me I feel the same way and even I watch it reluctantly but it's really good.
dude, dark skinned and horror it's always amazing (the night of the living dead, attack the block) go away.

Does this go into any kabbalistic rituals?

yes, all that and more. Im waiting for A dark song if you are interested in that shit too.

Nope.
Most of the movie is nig playing mad, literally, chemist, part of it is invocation, and part of it is trying to sacrifice flesh.

why you say that? I really feel that beyond the primitive of his rituals they actually work and the kabbalistic part was in the movie. Actually the leg shit, I think he might lose it in a previous ritual trying to come to life his mother ( a hint to full metal alchemist )

Because kabbalistic wizardry requires a lot more meditation and internal preparation.
Most of the things he was doing were disconnected and his invocation was just him getting drunk, reading out of a book, and spritzing lighter fluid into a fire pit.
This played more into the "Anarchist Cookbook" part of the wordplay, amateur following in real time passages that may not actually be in your best interest, than the Alchemist part.

This looks promising thanks user!

still, didn't you feel it was at that point a little like Enter the void (someone with little knowlegde get a lot of enlightned) . I feel that when the "ghost" appear and have the cross chain that before he saw that was in a tree is the prove for the supernatural part is really happening

stop me if Im being autistic

Not arguing that he didn't accomplish, to a very little degree, what he set out to do. Just saying that what he was doing wasn't kabbalistic or fully ritualized. It was too chaotic to characterize as something an alchemist or someone following Jew mysticism. Entire point of rituals, especially when invocation of entities is involved, is to lay down red tape to make the transaction flow smoothly and not end with you getting ass raped by a superintendent of Hell's invisible 5 piece band.

>ass raped by a superintendent of Hell's invisible 5 piece band.
kek'd

Looks like a film school student film, in other words it looks like shit.

thats true, but still when you're doing this kind of rituals there is many dark entities that sorround you and even to get some things you have to deal with them. Belial the entity that he calls in one of the chapters is a demon, demonic rituals are a lot more untidy than light rituals even if both are part of the same quabbalistic tradition

that trailer does, but it's have nothing to do with the movie. you will be surprise

I watched this because I liked his other movie, buzzard. This movie and As Above, So Below are two of my favorites movies about mysticism.

is a subject that needs more movies. I like Pi, as above so below is fun but lacks of temper.