Retardation

This is the most retarded character I remember seeing in a movie.

watch him in jupiter ascending its even worse

Why do Brits enjoy playing literal autists?

Nah, it's you who is retarded.

Not only is he a retarded character he's also inextricably connected to easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Ale?

They don't have to make a conscious effort to act

Really glad no one has responded to the copy-paste autist yet. It's really boring now desu.

Reminder this is pure autism. Mods should really delete this spam, the korean dicklet who admitted to making it is an actual fedora.

He still got more pussy than u, no-mag cuck

I think I have read that copy&pasta but with GOT and TLOTR

>on neo/tv/ eddie reddittumblr is considered /our guy/
/film/ when?

Can someone explain me why so many people love this Harry potter universe and this new movies?

This movie it's like a kids movie and I don't see the excitement with it. Half the movie is the autist catching pokemons of cgi.

He was fine. The other bitch with his was retarded

>complaining about CGI in a Harry Potter movie

>being a pleb
Go watch star wars episode vii again

This movie isn't pleb for you?

Women and plebs. They enjoy easily digestible media that doesn't ""challenge" their child like minds.

Gatsby is boring as fuck and a piece of shit. GoT is overrated but Tolkien is Iluvatar tier.

>M-Mods save me please he's posting things I don't like!!

Report me I don't give a fuck.

puff you nailed it

One of the persons who was with me it's totally like that and the cinema was filled with women. There was one girl at my side making that sound when women find something cute like ohhhhh each and every time a fucking dummie of cgi appeared on screen.

He sups the brain from my butt

i havent seen this one, the others are goooooood

the others Harry potter movies aren't pleb?

Shouldnt you be sleeping?
>things I dont like
You're post speaks nothing for anything but you the poster, its autism go to bef.

Is it a good date movie?

This was a lot more adult orienttated than Potter, really enjoyed it apart from incoherent mumbling Eddie moments.

Just go to any user based review site(imdb, trakt, etc) and look at their top _ list for the year. The same type of person that likes these movies and this one are the same kind that enjoy the conjuring 2/deadpool/zootopia.

Yes

by far the best actor in any Harry Potter movie
only plebs will disagree

Eddie's so qt in this. I wanted to rape his mouth

That's not even the most retarded character that Redmayne has played